After a hard, exhausting day at work, sometimes you just want to get home to a hot, healthy meal that’s easy to cook. The best Zoodle makers help you do just that.
Zoodle makers are kitchen essentials that help you spend less time in the kitchen and prepare a meal quickly. They make slicing vegetables faster and easier, courtesy of the multiple blade options that cut down on chopping time.
Your food gets cooked and served faster, and not to mention, you don’t have to spend the effort of cutting the veggies or even fruits individually. Read this post as we have listed the top Zoodle makers or spiralizers below.
Different Types of Zoodle Makers
Pick from one of the three varieties of zoodle makers to cut vegetables with chef-like precision.
- Countertop: Also known as tabletop zoodle makers, they either have rotating side cranks or vertical hand cranks.They are easy to operate and offer good value for money, although they can be heavy and difficult to clean.
- Handheld: These are compact, economical, and fit welleven on smaller kitchen counters. This can be a good option if you want to prepare small quantities of vegetable noodles but may not work with all varieties of fruits or vegetables. Handheld zoodle maker scan be time-consuming.
- Electric: These are slightly expensive when compared to the other models. But they make your job easier. The electric spiralizers come as an attachment along with an existing appliance. They are versatile in their functionality and precise too.
Our Top Picks
11 Best Zoodle Makers
Easy-to-use and dishwasher-safe, this pocket-sized zoodle maker comes with a removable container. It has three easy-set blade changes that allow thin, medium, or ribbon-like slicing. To find out more about this product, check this video review out.
- High-quality stainless-steel blade makes cutting easier
- Compact and easytoclean
- Easy to store
- Has finger protector to prevent cuts and bleeds
- Cannot be used for large quantities of slicing
Easy to store and use, this 3-in-1 handheld zoodle maker is compact and dishwasher-safe. You can use it for slicing, grating, and julienne cuts by adjusting the desired thickness. Made of non-toxic and BPA-free ABS plastic, this zoodle maker has stainless steel blades that make cutting a safe experience.
- Non-slip base makes grating and slicing easier
- Three interchangeable blades and thumb dial to control slice thickness
- Fingerguard and cut-resistant protective gloves to keep your hands safe while using the spiral slicer
- Comes with an extra vegetable spiralizer
- Not suitable to cut large quantities of fruits or vegetables
The 6-in-1 handheld zoodle maker lets you cut vegetables and fruits or grate cheese faster. Designed to offer safety and durability, this zoodle maker is made of rust-resistant stainless-steel blades. These blades are non-toxic anddishwasher-safe,and the storage container is BPA-free.
- Has five types of interchangeable blades: spiral, ribbon, straight, julienne, cheese grater
- Non-skid base to hold the unit in place
- Stainless steel blade for sharp slicing
- Comes with a protective glove to keeps hands safe
- Has a 1.1L container included for easy storing
- Cannot be used for large quantities of fruits or vegetables
- Can be time-consuming
The 5-in-1 zoodle maker by Sboly has five types of blades that make cutting and slicingeasier. These are rust-resistant stainless steel blades and parts that are 100% BPA-free plastic, addingto the durability and comfort. This easy-to-clean spiralizer is sturdy and can be used for a variety of vegetables and fruits.
- Includes five types of interchangeable blades: 2mm, 3mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, and fine blade for ribbon cut
- Bent-resistant ultra-sharp blades
- Storage box for blades to ensure safety
- Non-slip suction pad that allows steady cutting
- Detachable blade holder to remove blade & clean as per convenience
- Takes up space on the kitchen countertop
Equipped with a powerful 300-watt motor, this 6-in-1 vegetable slicer makes cutting and blending easy. It has an easy-grip ergonomic handle and two-speed push buttons that help control the speed of slicing vegetables as per your convenience. It also comes with three different types of blades suitable for blending, chopping, and whisking. If you are an absolute beginner, this video review might be useful.
- Lightweight design
- Comes with a blending option
- Parts are detachable and dishwasher-safe
- Has two-speed push-button control
- High-powered motor
- Slightly expensive
- Limited storage container
The Homarden zoodle maker comes with one integrated spiral blade and two julienne blades. It also has two bonus spare blades. This stainless-steel design includes industrial suction cups to make cutting easy. The zoodle maker has a non-slip grip at the bottom to keep the tool in one place and securely taped on the kitchen counter. It can be used for slicing all vegetables and fruits.
- Does not have plastic parts
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
- Design allows simple and quick cutting of vegetables
- Does not have a storage container
The Dragonn handheld spiralizer has two sharp blades that allow julienne spirals and ribbon cuts. It cuts vegetables and fruits with a simple turning motion andis quick and easytouse. This small useful kitchen tool takes almost no space on your kitchen counter.
- Comes with a cleaning brush, storage bag, and ceramic peeler
- Durable blades
- Also works as spaghetti maker, zucchini pasta maker, and veggie noodles maker
- Easy to clean
- Time-consuming and tedious
- Does not have a storage container
This zoodle maker by Nunewares is made of heavy-duty reinforced, ultra-sharp Japanese 420-grade hardened stainless steel blades. It has a strong suction cup that allows the appliance to stay intact for hours on the kitchen countertop. Made of 100% BPA-free ABS plastic, this zoodle maker does not take up much space and is easytoclean and store. It has four types of blades to provide ribbon cut, fine and coarse shreds.
- Has heavy-duty rotating blades that make cutting easy
- Comes with a recipe book and cleaning brush
- Vertical shape makes it easytostore
- Has a small storage container
The electric food spiralizer comes with a simple electric plug and 3.3ft power cord that allows you to keep the appliance on any countertop. It has three interchangeable cutting blades that allow for fine, coarse, and spiral chopping. The storage container is spacious enough to hold 1.2l quantities of vegetables or fruits. All the parts of this food processor are detachable, except for the main unit.
- Instantly slices, chops, and makes spirals
- Safe to place on any countertop
- Has a blade storage compartment for safe use
- Food grade construction with stainless steel blades
- Main unit cannot be washed
10. Best BPA-Free: Ourokhome Zucchini Noodle Maker
If you’re looking for a versatile and powerful solution to all your shredding problems in the kitchen, here’s the perfect machine for you. It comes with five times interchangeable blades that allow you to make a variety of cuts, while the four suction cups enhance stability. The blades are crafted with heavy-duty stainless steel, so you don’t have to worry about them rusting or losing their edge.
- Includes blade caddy and food container
- Easy to store
- Easy to use
- 100% BPA-free ABS handle and body
- Ideal for low-carb dishes
- Instruction manual might not be clear enough
This easy-to-use vegetable spiralizer has thicker blades that make the task of cutting vegetables and fruits easier. It produces less waste compared to other handheld spiralizers, is easy-to-clean and dishwasher-safe. The spiralizer has a wider funnel to allow for faster slicing of vegetables.
- Specially designed cap that turns more veggies into zoodles
- Does not clog or jam the shredder
- Comes with protective finger guard
- Not suitable for hard vegetables or fruits
How To Choose The Best Zoodle Makers?
Here a few things that you should consider for choosing the best zoodle maker in the market.
- Blades: This is one of the core features that need to be checked for converting vegetables into zoodles. Ensure to check the number, styles, strength, and type of blades that come with your appliance. It is always better to have a device with multiple blades that can be interchanged.
- Ease of use: Check for easy functionality. Some zoodle makers are automated, while others are manual. Don’t forget to check if the product is pre-assembled or needs assembly.
- Cleaning: While most zoodle makers are dishwasher-safe, check which parts have to be cleaned manually. Check for reviews on easier ways to clean it.
- Durability: Check for warranty, refund, or replacement policies before buying. Check how sturdy the make is and ensure replacement parts are available.
- Space: Check if the zoodle maker takes up a lot of space on your kitchen counter.Pick one that iscompact and easytostore.
The best Zoodle makers make slicing your favorite fruits and vegetables easier and help you prep up a meal in no time. These come with interchangeable blades of different kinds and sizes to let you slice or chop your veggies and fruits or make spirals. You may choose a tabletop zoodle maker, a handheld one, or even an electric one based on your preference. And when buying one for your kitchen, ensure it features quality steel blades and is compact, easy to clean and store, sturdy, and easy to use. Further, ensure you wear protective gloves when using one.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Sakshi John is an experienced content creator and reviewer who covers home and kitchen products. In this post, she brings you a list of the best zoodle makers. The writer has compared and reviewed various online options before coming up with this list. She further provides a brief description and the pros and cons of each product to assist you in selecting the right product suitable for your needs.