- Free Printable Thanksgiving Turkey Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color
- Free Printable Easter Egg Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color
- Free Printable Easter Basket Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 25 Easter Coloring Pages for Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Cross Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
Do you believe that faith should be instilled in a person at a young age? Faith is a beautiful thing. Often, it is faith and hope that makes life worthwhile. It is very essential to teach the children about different religions from a young age so that they can develop faith in God. The Bible is full of great short stories that most of us are not aware of.
The Bible is divided into many other short books called The Book of the Bible. Each book is further divided into chapters and each chapter has sentences that are called verses.
- The Book, Verses and Chapters help people find specific parts of the whole Bible.
- The first book of the bible is called the Genesis, which has around 50 chapters. Each chapter is filled with amazing stories.
Top 25 Bible Stories And Bible Coloring Pages For Kids
If you’re looking for some inspirational Bible coloring sheets, you will find our recommendations below. Bible stories coloring pages are a fun way to teach your child about the important Bible concepts and characters. Here are 25 bible coloring pictures for you to download.
These free bible coloring pages to print illustrate the notable events and stories from the Bible like Noah’s Ark, the birth of Jesus Christ, Johan and the Whale and the Golden Calf.
This coloring sheet displays the creation of the world by God.
- The Bible is the story of creation. God created the world in six days and rested on the seventh. He got everything into existence except the humans.
- Then He formed man from the dust of the ground and woman from the rib of the man.
2. Noah’s Ark:
Here is a coloring sheet of Noah’s art. God had asked Noah to build an ark to save the animals.
- God wanted Noah to preach and persuade people to repent their sins and save themselves from the coming flood by entering the ark.
- However, when the flood came, no one came to board the boat, except Noah and his family.
- After the rain stopped, Noah sent the birds to help him know when it was safe to leave the ark and live on the land again.
[ Read: Cross Coloring Pages ]
3. Coat Of Many Colors:
This coloring sheet shows Joseph is wearing his multi-colored coat. The story of Joseph is the longest in the Bible. One of the important parts of the story is Joseph’s dreams and the coat of many colors that his father gave him.
- Joseph was the favorite of this his father Jacob. One day, Jacob presented Joseph a beautiful multi-colored coat. His brothers were extremely jealous seeing their father give the coat to Joseph.
- His brothers then devised a plan to kill Joseph. However, instead of killing him, they sold him into slavery.
- He took the coat, tore it up and dipped in the blood to show that Joseph had been eaten by a wild animal.
This coloring sheet is taken from the exodus. Moses was one of the inhabitants of Egypt, who the Pharaoh tried to kill as a baby.
- However, Moses ended up growing up in the family of Pharaoh.
- While Moses was away from Egypt, God appeared in the form of a burning bush.
- He told him to return to the Pharaoh and lead the people of God to the Promised Land.
This coloring sheet shows Joshua and his friends blowing the trumpets and calling out to people to help them destruct the great wall of Jericho.
- The children of Israel were ready to possess the land that God had promised to them.
- The only obstacle in their way was the great walled city of Jericho.
- God then appeared to Joshua and told him to destroy the city. He told Joshua to walk around the city of Jericho one time a day for six days. On the seventh day, they would walk around the city seven times.
6. David And Goliath:
This coloring sheet is taken from the story of David and Goliath, one of the first stories children learn. The coloring sheet features both David and Goliath.
- The story begins when Goliath, a giant from the Philistine army challenges the Israelites for a duel.
- David was only a young boy at the time of the war. Yet he agreed to fight Goliath. David fought Goliath, not with sword, bow or arrow, but with a sling and rocks.
- The rock hit on Goliath’s forehead and he fell flat to the ground.
[ Read: David and Goliath Coloring Pages ]
This coloring sheet shows Jonah fights with a whale. Jonah was the son of Amiitai. He was called by God to preach repentance to Assyria. However, Jonah rebelled, as he did not want to preach to the pagans of Assyria.
- Johan tried to escape God’s plan by fleeing on a ship. However, Jonah was thrown overboard and was then swallowed by a huge fish.
- He then prayed to God to forgive him for running away. Later, the fish spit him out on the shoreline.
- Jonah then finally obeyed God’s command to preach repentance to the people of Assyria.
8. Jesus’ Birth:
This divine coloring sheet shows the birth of Lord Jesus. The birth of Jesus is well documented in the scriptures.
- It is said that an angel appeared to Mary to tell her that she was going to have a baby even though she was not married.
- Mary trusted the angel’s words and Child Jesus was born.
- The baby inside her was once promised to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.
9. Feeding Of The 5,000:
This coloring sheet shows Jesus feeding 5000 men. Jesus and his followers had been teaching all day out away from the town.
- The people were tired and hungry, so Jesus asked his disciples how they would feed so many people.
- The disciples looked around and found a boy with a lunch. He had some bread and fish. Jesus took the lunch and prayed over it.
- He then broke the bread and fish and gave it to each of his disciples. Everybody got as much to eat, as they wanted.
10. Peter Walking On Water:
Jesus had sent his disciples across the Sea of Galilee while he went to pray. As they were crossing the sea, a storm came.
- The disciples tried hard to make it to the shore. Then, Jesus came walking across the water to help them.
- Peter then wanted to walk on water just like Jesus. Things started well for him, but the moment he took his eyes off Jesus, he began to sink.
- Just then, Jesus lifted him up and brought him back to the boat.
11. Adam And Eve:
This is a coloring sheet of Adam and Eve taking a stroll in the Paradise.
- According to the Bible, Adam and Eve were the first man and woman.
- They were led astray by a snake that tempted them to taste the Forbidden Apple of Knowledge.
- It is said that God created human beings to live in the Paradise, but they fell away from the state and formed the word full of suffering and injustice.
[ Read: Adam And Eve Coloring Pages ]
Here is a coloring sheet of Samson breaking the chains of the pillars.
- Samson is believed to be one of the strongest persons of all time. It is said that he killed a lion with his bare hands and killed 1000 Philistines with a jawbone of a donkey.
- Samson was a member of the tribe of Dan. He was one of the Judges of Israel and judged for 20 years.
This coloring sheet shows Elijah being fed by a raven.
- Elijah was a prophet and a wonder worker in the kingdom of Israel.
- After Elijah’s confrontation with Ahab, God tells him to leave Israel and take refuge in the brook Chorath, where he would be fed by the ravens.
14. Sword Of The Spirit:
This coloring sheet features the Sword of the Spirit. It is the only offensive weapon depicted in the Bible.
- The Sword of the Spirit is the word of God. This coloring sheet will teach your children how we can win battles as soldiers of the Lord.
- The letters are opened enough to let your child color comfortably.
- The sword can be silver, gray, gold or any color your child likes.
15. The Golden Calf:
This coloring sheet shows a group of people worshipping the golden calf.
- According to the Bible, the Israelites wanted to worship something in the absence of Moses.
- Hence, Aaron made a golden calf idol for the people of Israel.
- Moses, upon seeing the calf, became all angry and threw the Tablets of Stone, breaking them.
16. Daniel And The Lions’ Den:
This coloring sheet is taken from the short story in the Hebrew Bible. The story of Daniel in the lion’s den is found in the sixth chapter of the Book of Daniel.
- Daniel was an official in the Persian Empire under King Darius.
- Darius had made a decree that no one can offer prayers to God except him for a period of thirty days. Daniel did no pay any heed to him and continued to pray.
- For this reason, Daniel was thrown into a lion’s den. However, he was unharmed and was released the following morning.
17. Isaac Sacrifice:
This coloring sheet shows Abraham attempting to sacrifice Isaac, his loving son.
- God had decided to test Abraham’s faith by asking him to sacrifice his son.
- Abraham loved God so much that he agreed to sacrifice his son for him.
- As soon as he raised his hand to sacrifice his son, God cried out to him to leave Isaac and sacrifice the ram caught in the bush.
18. Elisha And The Shunammite:
This coloring sheet shows a Shunnamite woman providing room for Elisha to stay.
- The woman is described as a wealthy married woman with no child.
- The woman took permission from her husband to set up a guest room for Elisha.
- God rewards her kindness by giving her a son. Later, the son dies and God raises him though Elisha.
[ Read: Disney Easter Coloring Pages ]
19. The Helmet Of Salvation:
Here is a coloring sheet of the helmet of Salvation, the fifth piece of God’s armor.
- It is represented by a Roman soldier’s helmet, without which one could never enter battle.
- The purpose of the helmet was to protect from the dangerous arms commonly used in the warfare of those days.
- This coloring sheet will teach your child that salvation defines the attitude and spirit.
20. The Shield Of Faith:
The shield of faith is the fourth piece of armor mentioned in the Ephesians 6.
- The Shield of Faith was used to protect the spiritual lives in the middle of the physical trials.
- This coloring sheet is a great way to help your child develop a deep and secure faith.
21. Burning Bush:
This coloring sheet shows God appearing to Moses in Burning Bush.
- The burning bush is believed to be located in Mount Horeb.
- The bush was on fire, but was not consumed by the flames; hence, it is called the burning bush.
- God appeared to Moses in the form of a burning bush and told him to help the Israelites reach the Promised Land.
22. Gathering Manna:
This coloring sheet depicts a little girl gathering manna.
- Manna, also known as manna, is an edible substance that according to Bible was provided for the Israelites during their travels in the desert.
- Manna is treated as a natural, but unique substance created during the twilight of the sixth day of creation.
[ Read: Bible verse Coloring Pages ]
23. Cain And Abel:
This coloring sheet features Cain and Abel, the two sons of Adam and Eve.
- Cain is described as a farmer and Abel as a shepherd, as you can see in the picture.
- Cain was the first human to be born and Abel was the first human to die. Cain committed the first murder by killing his brother out of jealousy and anger.
24. Sodom And Gomorrah:
Sodom and Gomorrah were the two cities mentioned in the Book of Genesis and the Hebrew Bible.
- Divine judgment was passed upon Sodom and Gomorrah, which resulted in the cities being completely destroyed by fire and brimstone.
- The coloring sheet shows people trying to save their lives from the fire.
25. Balak And Balaam:
This coloring sheet features Balak and Balaam.
- The story of Balak and Balaam occurs during the sojourn of the Israelites in the Moab plains.
- The Israelites had defeated the two kings on the side of the Jordon.
These free printable bible coloring pages online will make great supplements to the Sunday school lessons. Once your kids have gone through these coloring sheets, they will understand the world around them in a better way. This will help them grow into responsible citizens. You can also create your own bible coloring book.
These bible coloring pages free to print will teach them about the importance of piety, mercy, forgiveness and sacrifice. The diagrams have small sentences and words from the Holy Bible that will help your child learn to read and write.
Let us know what your children thought of these coloring sheets!