- Top 10 Awesome Dora Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- 10 Amazing Ben 10 Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- 10 Amazing Happy Birthday Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- 10 Alphabet Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 10 Colorful Cars Coloring Pages For Your Little One
Is Bob the Builder your kid’s favorite cartoon? Then your kids may love to color Bob the Builder’s cartoon characters. We present to you a fine collection of this cute character, whom we are sure you and your child will enjoy coloring and spend some quality ime as well!
Who Is Bob The Builder?
Bob the Builder is a children’s cartoon show created in the late 18th century by British artist Keith Chapman.
- The story deals with Bob, a building contractor who specializes in masonry and construction work.
- Bob works together with his colleague Wendy and his gang of work-vehicles, repairing buildings of the people of Bobsville.
- This cartoon series emphasizes collective effort and teamwork to confront obstacles.
- It deals with contemporary issues like respect for nature, ecology and recycling.
- The show also teaches your children to find a solution to the conflicts without resorting to violence.
Top 10 Bob The Builder Coloring Pages For Kids:
‘Bob the Builder’ cartoon show is very popular among kids. Even you will like this cartoon series as they can let your toddlers watch the show without worrying about the violence that is shown in cartoons these days.
Here are ten Bob the Builder coloring pages to print for your kids to have some special fun time:
1. Bob The Builder:
Bob is the protagonist of this cartoon series.
- He is a General contractor, who is also the head of his construction yard in Bobsville.
- Bob belongs to a family of builders, and is a passionate and dedicated worker who makes sure that he finishes the job he takes up. He does not lose focus from work even in times of crisis.
- He is a tiny, fair-skinned man with small eyes and medium sized nose.
Since Bob is a builder, he is always shown wearing his work clothes, which comprise of a red patchy shirt, faded blue overall, brown shoes and yellow construction hat.
2. Wendy – Bob’s Business Partner:
Wendy is Bob’s business partner and takes care of office.
- She keeps the business in order and organizes the equipment and tools.
- She is also good in craft works, such as designing things and putting the wallpaper.
Wendy is an extremely professional girl who works hard along with Bob and the machines to finish their job in time.
Wendy is a fair-skinned woman with long yellow hairs that is always tied in a ponytail. She has small black eyes and a tiny nose, and is always shown wearing a green shirt, jeans, tan-brown shoes and a blue worker hat.
[ Read: Toy Story Coloring Pages ]
3. Farmer Pickles:
Pickles is a farmer and a good friend of Bob.
- He always helps Bob in his construction projects.
- Pickles owns a tractor named Travis and Spud the scarecrow.
Pickles is a bald man who wears a plaid shirt, jeans and a belt. He is also shown wearing a black hat sometimes.
4. Spud – The Mischievous Scarecrow:
Spud is the mischievous scarecrow of Farmer Pickles. It always tries to help Bon and his crew, but ends up causing problem due to its limited intelligence.
This living scarecrow is always shown wearing a lavender shirt with blue jeans and a red and green scarf. He also has a cone-shaped replaceable parsnip nose on his face.
[ Read: Smurf Coloring Pages ]
5. Muck – The Bulldozer:
Musk is bulldozer which digs and shifts clean soil and carries building equipment.
- Its catchphrase is ‘Muck to the rescue!’
- Musk has an additional bulldozer blade, 360 degrees spinning eyes, tracks and a shape-shifting mouth.
- It is a friendly bulldozer who loves getting dirty.
- Though it is brave, it is quite afraid of the dark.
Muck is a red colored bulldozer with an additional dumping bed just like a dump truck.
[ Read: Alvin And The Chipmunks Coloring Pages ]
6. Scoop – Digging Machine:
Scoop is a digger machine that cleans soil and carries building equipment.
- It is the first machine character designed by Keith Chapman.
- His catchphrase is ‘No prob, Bob!’
- It is the leader of the gang of Bob’s machine and is one of the few vehicles that resemble a real life vehicle.
- Scoop is the most matured machine of the entire gang and looks up to Bob.
- It is even similar to his master in many ways.
Your kid can use yellow color to fill in the digging machine Scoop.
7. Roley – Road Roller:
Roley is a road roller which flattens the dirt and smoothen the roads.
- Its catchphrase is ‘Rock and roll!’
- This cheerful machine gets excited over small things and loves to ‘rock and roll’.
- It has the habit of spinning his eyes when it is extremely happy.
- Roley loves to make up songs and sing its heart out.
Roley is a green steamroller with silver, bell shaped mouth, warning light and small eyes.
[ Read: Soldier Coloring Pages ]
8. Dizzy – Concrete Mixture:
Dizzy is the youngest machine in the yard.
- She works hard mixing up cement for her team.
- Her catchphrase is ‘Rock and roll!’
- She also has the ability to stand on her rear tires.
- She is a very loyal friend and is an energetic and curious vehicle that gets excited over the smallest of things.
- Dizzy enjoys listening to music and claps her front wheels like hands in excitement.
Dizzy is a small, concrete mixture with round eyes, orange mouth and little tires.
[ Read: Addition Coloring Sheets ]
9. Lofty – Mobile Crane:
Lofty is Bob’s mobile crane with a human life mouth.
- He works hard lifting heavy loads for Bob and the gang.
- His catchphrase is ‘err, yeah, I think so!’
- Lofty suffers from a low self-esteem problem, and is shy and nervous. He needs to be convinced and encouraged all the time, so that he can perform well.
- He is a well-behaved vehicle that never causes trouble and is very serious about his work.
Your kid can color Lofty, the mobile crane in cyan/blue color.
10. Bob With Pilchard:
Pilchard is a curious pet cat of Bob.
- He is considered an integral part of the team, even though he falls asleep when he is actually needed.
- He is a lazy cat who is loved by Bob, Wendy and all the machines.
Pilchard is a light blue colored cat with dark blue strips in her tail and back. She has two black whiskers and tiny black eyes.
[ Read: Muscle Car Coloring Pages ]
So this was our collection of 10 amazing free printable bob the builder coloring pages. Hope you enjoy coloring these bob the builder coloring sheets. Share your views by commenting below.