A romantic relationship involves a lot of elements, including hugs, kisses, love, fun, sweet nothings, and silly insecurities that make this bond special. Couples tagging each other on social media is a fun millennial trend. And girlfriend and boyfriend tag questions are the most popular among these trends.
If you want to indulge in the tagging challenge with your partner, you may list down some thought-provoking, deep, yet entertaining questions to see how well your partner knows you. This is also a fun way of announcing your relationship on social media.
If you are wondering what you should ask, browse through this post to check out some interesting boyfriend tag questions, along with a few tips to put them forward.
How To Ask Boyfriend And Girlfriend Tag Questions?
It is always better to know about the dos and don’ts if you are posting something on social media to leave no room for mistakes.
- Do not go overboard when posting questions to your partner, as all your friends would see your status.
- Ask questions based on your partner’s comfort level and the status of your relationship.
- Avoid absurd questions that find no relevance with your relationship.
- Respect each other, especially in the virtual space where you have a larger audience.
- If you are not so good at social media, check other’s post to know about the kind of pictures they post and the questions they ask.
Boyfriend Tag Questions List
These boyfriend tag questions will reveal how good your boyfriend knows you and your relationship.
- What do I like to munch on the most?
- What is the craziest thing I have ever done?
- Would I rather hug or kiss?
- What is my dream or goal in life?
- Am I a coffee or tea person?
- Do I love children?
- Where do I shop for my clothes?
- Would I rather write a poem or sing a love song to you?
- Which was my favorite date night with you?
- What do I regret about my family life?
- What do I think each person’s role is in a marriage?
- Which is my favorite season of the year?
- What is my best feature?
- Am I a glass half full or half empty kind of girl?
- Am I a lavish spender or a saver?
- Which is my favorite place to be massaged?
- Am I a light sleeper or a deep sleeper?
- Am I confrontational?
- Am I open to the idea of adoption?
- Who is the first person I text when something exciting happens?
- At what point did you decide to make our relationship “official?”
- Describe me in three words.
- Describe my dream house.
- What is my favorite Netflix series?
- What is one household chore I don’t know how to do?
- Who is my 3 am friend?
- Describe my ideal vacation.
- Do I brush before breakfast?
- Which is my sexy lingerie that you love the most?
- Do I chew on pens and pencils?
- Do I daydream about being on a talk show?
- Do I have a tattoo?
- Which is my favorite drink?
- Where am I on a Friday night?
- I’m going to Starbucks. What will I order?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- Am I possessive for you?
- Which one is my favorite – watching movies or reading books?
- What is my fondest childhood memory?
- Which is my favorite topping on pizza?
- What is my favorite picture of yours?
- Do I often make you angry?
- How long have we dated?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- What is my weakness?
Girlfriend Tag Questions List
Your girlfriend claims to know everything about you. So, let’s check how well she knows you with these tag questions.
- Have I ever broken a bone?
- Have I ever broken the law?
- Have I ever cheated in an exam?
- Have I ever had a crush on a teacher?
- Have I ever voted?
- Have you ever pretended to sleep to avoid an argument with me?
- How did my last relationship end?
- How do I wind down a long day?
- What do you like most about me?
- Who is my best friend?
- How long does it take me to drive home from work?
- Who takes a long time to get ready, you or me?
- How often do I lock my keys in my car?
- How often do I use social media?
- How old is my pet?
- How old was I when I got my pet?
- When did I first kiss you?
- If I had to give up one, which one would I not celebrate? Halloween or Valentine’s Day?
- If I moved to another city, would you relocate with me?
- Would you kiss me when I am back from the gym?
- If I’m having a bad day, how can someone cheer me up?
- If I go missing, where is the first place you would look?
- If we got married someday, where would you take me for the honeymoon?
- Which is my favorite place in the house?
- Am I religious or spiritual?
- Am I a neat freak, or do I tend to leave socks and other items lying around everywhere?
- What is my nickname?
- Mention a color that describes my personality?
- Mention a movie I can watch five times a week.
- What is my favorite catchphrase?
- Mention a thing that could make me laugh uncontrollably.
- Mention one thing I would never do in public.
- Which is my favorite sports team?
- Who is my favorite sportsperson?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how much you like me?
- What drink gets me drunk in no time?
- Who is my favorite celebrity?
- Where am I from?
- What are my go-to tactics for getting rid of spiders and insects?
- What is my greatest fear?
- What is my typical morning ritual?
- Who is my favorite actress?
- What is my zodiac sign?
- What is the longest I’ve gone without showering?
- How would you describe our first kiss?
- Would you like to meet my parents?
- How many languages do I speak?
- What was your favorite TV show as a child?
- Do you remember the first thing I said to you?
- What is my favorite food?
- What is the craziest thing I’ve done since we started dating?
- What is the most endearing name I’ve given you?
- What is my favorite movie, and why?
- What’s my weirdest habit?
- Would I prefer our dream wedding to be simple or luxurious?
- Do I tip at restaurants?
There shall be no secrets between you and your partner after you ask them these girlfriend and boyfriend tag questions. Ask each other these fun questions and try to know your love better. Let your partner guess your personality. You may choose to explain your choices and the reasons behind them based on your convenience. Although the above questions cover most aspects, feel free to add more if we missed something. Use this activity to understand your partner more and build a stronger and long-lasting bond.
Infographic: How To Ask Boyfriend And Girlfriend Tag Questions?
Tagging your boyfriend or girlfriend in social posts is a fun way to let them know about your thoughts. However, there are some things that you need to keep in mind before tagging your significant other in any post, as it will be visible to others. Read on to learn about these points, and be sure to keep them handy as well.