The greatest way to cheer someone up in an instant is by making them laugh. So whenever you’re feeling low, your boyfriend jokes around and tries to bring a smile to your face. You also love making him laugh at every chance you get, which makes your relationship so strong.
Cracking jokes and not taking everything that happens too seriously are excellent signs of compatibility and a trait you should both cherish. With our list of funny boyfriend jokes, you are sure to get him cracking.
Jokes For Boyfriend
These boyfriend jokes can act like laughing gas. You may share with him and also with your buddies.
1. I like my boyfriend butter than anyone.
2. On a scale from 1 to 10, I rate my boyfriend a 9, as I’m the 1 he needs.
3. It may sound cheesy. But you’ve stolen a pizza of my heart.
4. Your boyfriend doesn’t get your fruit puns? You gotta let that mango.
5. My boyfriend is like an iPhone. I don’t have one.
6. You’re like a dictionary. You add meaning to my life.
7. I asked my boyfriend, is your name Google? Because he has got everything, I’m searching for.
8. I’ve had an off week, but seeing my guy always turns me on like a radio.
9. My boyfriend doesn’t talk to anyone. He neither talks with me.
10. What did the light bulb say to the switch? You turn me on.
11. A butcher goes on a first date and says, ‘it was nice meating you’.
12. Dear technical boyfriend, my name is Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
13. You are just like my car because you drive me crazy.
14. What did the cat say to her girlfriend? You’re purrr-fect for me.
15. Boyfriends are cool and stuff. But have you ever had garlic bread with cheese?
16. Why did the soccer-loving boyfriend dislike Valentine’s Day? He hated getting red cards.
17. Why is Spiderman a bad boyfriend? He’s super clingy.
18. What did the squirrel say to his lover? I’m nuts about you!
19. I know you’re busy today, but can you add me to your to-do list?
20. Forget the butterflies. I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.
21. Why shouldn’t you fall in love with a pastry chef? He’ll dessert you.
22. How did the telephone propose to its girlfriend? He gave her a ring.
23. My boyfriend laughs. But at me!
24. How does a boyfriend show his planning for the future? He buys an extra case of beer.
25. My crush, I don’t know your name yet, but it must be Wi-Fi because I am feeling such a strong connection here.
26. Why should you never break up with a goalie? Because he is a keeper.
27. Are you a florist? Because ever since I met you, my life has been rosy.
28. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well, apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you.
29. I think I am going to need knee surgery. Every day I am with you, I fall for you all over again.
30. Who knew I would be an organ donor so early in life? I already gave my heart to you.
31. Why are boyfriends like parking spaces? The good ones are already taken!
32. A bartender broke up with her boyfriend. He keeps asking for another shot.
33. What do a boyfriend and mascara have in common? They both run at the first sign of emotion.
34. What’s the difference between a toddler and your boyfriend? I don’t know, do you?
35. Why does boyfriend do when he gets irritated on girlfriend? He scratches his head.
36. Going back to your ex-boyfriend is like reading a book you have already read. The outcome will always be the same.
37. What did the astronaut’s girlfriend say when he proposed to her in open outer space? She said, “I can’t breathe!”
38. My boyfriend said he wanted more space. So I locked him outside.
39. A boyfriend is like an iPhone. Even if you drop and break it, it still works!
40. What’s the difference between a couch and a boyfriend watching sports? Nothing, they’ve become one with each other.
41. My boyfriend must be peanut butter. ‘Cause he made my heart jelly.
42. What did Adele say when she saw her ex-boyfriend at the playground? Hello from the other slide.
43. My boyfriend’s parents must think I am drunk. The truth is I am just intoxicated by their son.
44. Feel my shirt. It’s boyfriend material.
45. My boyfriend is like the square root of -100, a solid 10 but completely imaginary.
46. My boyfriend just broke up with me over video games. What a stupid thing to Fallout 4.
47. Girl: “Would you like to be the sun in my life?”
Ex-Boyfriend: “Oh, wow. Um, yeah!”
Girl: “Good. Then stay 92.96 million miles away from me.”
48. When a penguin finds a mate, they stay with them for the rest of their life. Will you be my penguin?
49. Love is when I walk to the other side of the classroom to sharpen my pen just so I can see him. And then I realize that I am holding a pen.
50. What’s the difference between a boyfriend and your email address? I’m not sure, but you can get viruses from both if you aren’t careful.
51. My boyfriend was breaking up with me and started to walk out the door. So I jammed my knee into his stomach. “You can’t leave, I kneed you.”
52. Girlfriend: “One day I will marry, and a lot of men will be sad that day.”
Boyfriend: “Wow, how many men do you plan to marry?”
53. Hey, you’re like coffee. So hot! I want to drink with you every day.
54. We’re not socks. But I think we’d make a great pair.
55. If I were a transplant surgeon, I’d give you my heart.
56. Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
57. If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
58. How many ex-boyfriends do you need to tile a bathroom? Two-if you slice them thinly.
59. How do you get your boyfriend to do sit-ups? Put the remote control between his toes.
60. My boyfriend accidentally poked me in the eyes. So I stopped seeing him for a little while.
61. Do you like Mexican food? Cause I want to wrap you in my arms and make you my BAE-RITTO.
62. Why do only 10% of boyfriends make it to heaven? Because if they all went, it would be called hell.
63. It was so hot today. I almost called my ex-boyfriend to be around something shady.
64. Why did Helen Keller’s boyfriend have wax on his finger? Because he was whispering sweet nothings into her ear!
65. Do you know what I did last night? I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you.
66. Boyfriend: Do you have a date for Valentine’s Day?
Girlfriend: Yes, February 14th.
67. Girlfriend: I dreamed I saw you in a jewelry store and you were buying me a diamond ring.
Boyfriend: I had the same dream, and I saw your dad paying the bill.
68. Relationship with an ex-boyfriend is a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?
69. You are like dandruff. I just cannot get you out of my head no matter how hard I try.
70. I invited my boyfriend to go to the gym with me, and then I didn’t show. I hope he gets the message that we’re not working out.
71. A T-Rex told his girlfriend, “I love you this much,” as he stretched out his arms. To which the girlfriend replied, “That’s not very much at all!”
72. My boyfriend and I met on the internet. My mother asked him what line he used on me and my boyfriend replied, “I just used a modem.”
73. A couple went on a date at a fancy restaurant. The girl tells her boyfriend to say something to her that will get her heart racing. He replies, “I forgot my wallet.”
74. A girl asked her boyfriend if he would still love her after marriage. He replied, “that depends on what your husband will think.”
75. How do boyfriends exercise on the beach? By sucking in their stomachs every time they see a girl.
76. What is the difference between a sofa and a boyfriend watching Monday night football? The sofa doesn’t keep asking for beer.
77. What’s a boyfriend’s idea of honesty in a relationship? Telling you his real name.
78. Love boyfriend is like having to pass gas. If you force it, you are going to make a mess.
79. Sometimes, I look at my boyfriend and think. Damn. He is one lucky man.
80. My boyfriend started a bee farm to help save the bees. I think he’s a keeper.
81. Charizards are red, Squirtles are blue, if you were a Pokemon, I would choose you!
82. We must both be subatomic particles because I feel this strong force between the two of us.
83. My boyfriend told me to stop impersonating flamingos. I had to put my foot down.
84. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
85. My boyfriend knows how understanding I am. That’s why he always calls me Miss Understanding.
86. Why did the boyfriend give his girlfriend a medieval battle uniform to polish while he went to the bar? He said she always wanted “a night in, shining armor.”
87. Why did the pig break up with her boyfriend? He was a boar.
88. What did the melon say when her boyfriend proposed? Yes, but we cantaloupe.
89. Made gluten-free spaghetti for dinner. When I asked my boyfriend why he wasn’t eating it, he said, “It’s not real spaghetti. It’s an impasta.”
90. I broke up with my boyfriend just because his phone autocorrected ‘kiss you’ to ‘hiss you.’
91. Why didn’t the goose-like his daughter’s new boyfriend? Whenever he came to pick her up for a date, he’d just sit outside and honk.
Cute Knock-Knock Jokes For Your Boyfriend
Send a cute knocking joke to surprise your boyfriend. He’s sad or busy at work; he will like your approach. Bring that chuckle on his face right now.
92. Knock, knock.
Owl always love you!
93. Knock, knock.
Been thinking about you all day.
94. Knock, knock.
Eyesore, who? Eyesore does love you a lot.
95. Knock, knock.
Olive you, and I don’t care who knows it.
96. Knock, knock.
Luke into my eyes and tell me that you love me.
97. Knock knock!
Your Billy who? Your Silly Billy who love you! Bye
98. Knock, knock!
Plums me you’ll always be my boyfriend!
99. Knock, knock!
Water you doing tonight?
100. Knock, knock!
Cynthia away, I missed you.
101. Knock, knock!
Alas, my boyfriend.
Boyfriend jokes have always been a choice for all occasions that involve a girl gang. They will surely lighten the mood, be it personal gossip or a kitty party. These jokes can also bring out the spice of laughter in moments with your guy too. Sharing a laugh is always the best way to keep your relationship fresh. Use this huge collection of boyfriend jokes to show how much you care for your sweetheart or just to enjoy a light moment with your friends and family.