Congratulate the beautiful bride-to-be on her special day and find a glow on her face. Thoughtful wedding wishes can add to the fun, pleasure, love, and sentiments. Be it your friend, colleague, daughter, daughter-in-law, or niece, our collection of bridal shower wishes and messages can help you with a good start. With some right words scripted in the card, add a million-dollar smile to your millennial bride.
101 Bridal Shower Wishes
Heard the wedding bells ringing and can’t wait to scribble nice words onto the bridal shower card? We have a list of amazing bridal shower wishes to make her feel elated.
Funny Bridal Shower Wishes
Here we have some witty wishes for your lovely bride-to-be to ease the pressure and stress of the wedding.
- May your love last forever, and your husband spoils you rotten! I love you.
- Congratulations! You have found someone to annoy for the rest of your life.
- Please walk down the aisle quickly. It’s my turn to be the princess next.
- All the best as the real adventure begins.
- Congrats on your first adopted baby—your darling hubby.
- Hurray! Your D-day marks the end of your love story and the start of a new everlasting headache.
- Thank God! The enormous task of planning your wedding is finally coming to an end. Congrats on beginning another chapter.
- Congrats! You gave us a fun topic of discussion for our conference calls now. Love you.
- Wish you all the best and happy cooking life.
- Your bridal shower is inspiring me to plan my own. Blissful wedding, my dearie.
- Dear sister, don’t make his life as tough as mine. Jokes apart. Congrats on your life partner.
- Any tips on getting the guy as you did? Anyway, congrats.
- I’m looking forward to seeing you walk down the aisle—tissues in hand. All the best, my love.
- I can’t miss your wedding. We need to see it to believe you said ‘yes.’
- Stay strong, it’s downhill from here on. Happy beginning.
- Congrats for nabbing the hottest dude in town. It seems you have skills none of us were aware of.
Bridal Shower Wishes For Your Daughter
It’s your daughter’s wedding day, these wishes in her bridal shower card will seem ‘straight from the heart.’
- Congratulations to the princess of my life.
- This is more than a shower. It’s watching my girl grown up!
- May you enjoy your wedding, my pretty daughter. Love you lots.
- Even though you are beginning a new chapter of your life with your husband, you will always be my sweet little girl.
- Wishing my daughter and son-in-law endless joy and laughter.
- You used to cry over a doll. And today, you are the doll we would cry over for leaving us. God bless you with all the happiness.
- I am happy that you have found a soulmate who will take care of you forever as we did.
- What I have always dreamt about you has come to reality—wishing you a happy life ahead.
- I know you will have a happy, safe, and loved future with my dear son-in-law.
- I’ve imagined this day ever since you were born, and now that it’s here—congratulations from the bottom of my heart.
- I hope to make my daughter’s wedding day a beautiful memory.
- Can’t wait to celebrate with you and dear son-in-law on your D-day.
- I can’t imagine that the most awaited day is here. It brings me joy to see my doll getting married.
- I wish my angel would look just perfect for her wedding day.
Bridal Shower Wishes For Your Daughter-in-Law
A heartfelt card with some incredible bridal shower messages for your daughter-in-law will make her happy to be a part of your family.
- It is impossible to find another one like you. Congrats and welcome.
- God gave us a great gift in the form of a daughter-in-law.
- You are already well-known and loved by every member of our family.
- You may be our daughter-in-law, but no less than a daughter to us.
- Welcome home, my dear daughter-in-law. I’m happy for you.
- You are a blessed gift for our family. Happy wedding, dear!
- I am so grateful that my son chose you to be the queen of our house.
- I can’t wait for you to step into our world. Have a blissful life ahead!
- Celebration is having a daughter-in-law like you. Enjoy your bridal shower.
- Thank you for making our family complete, dear daughter-in-law.
- My dear son’s lady is already famous for her beauty and kindness. Happy to have you!
- If our son hadn’t picked you up, we would have. That’s how we describe your place in our family.
- I wish you all the best. We have got a lady for our son that we have always longed for.
- We are thankful to our son for choosing you as her dream girl. Congratulations on your bridal shower.
- You stay close to my son. And we stay close to you so that we stay close to you both. I can’t wait to see you walk down the aisle.
Bridal Shower Wishes For Your Sister
These messages and warm wishes on her bridal shower card will make your sister super thrilled.
- May your union bring you a lifetime of happiness and special memories.
- My dear sister will surely make the most beautiful bride ever.
- How time flies? You are so grown up to begin a new chapter in your life.
- I hope the happiness of my dear sister never fades away. I wish you a happy married life.
- You have the best man as a life partner. Cherish him forever.
- Always be each other’s support system. Congrats, dear sister.
- Let the bond of love grow stronger and sweeter between my sister and her hubby.
- I can’t believe that the big day is here. Wishing you loads of happiness.
- Congratulations on your Mr. Right. He is everything I could ask for in a hubby for my loving sister.
- Happy wedding to the world’s best sister and her husband.
- You have got the fruit of love and care you have given me as a sibling. I wish you a successful marriage.
- You have fulfilled all roles. It’s time to become a perfect life partner. All the best.
- I can’t believe it. Your story will soon be like a fairy tale.
- From taking your barbies everywhere to becoming a fairy yourself. It’s hard to see that you are all grown up.
Bridal Shower Wishes For A Friend
A friend’s wedding news brings in the excitement. Here are some delightful wishes you can write on her bridal shower card.
- Hey! You are leaving memories of a lifetime with me to treasure.
- Showering you some happy wishes on your bridal shower.
- I saw you fall in love, and now I am blessed to be a witness at your wedding. Congrats, bestie.
- Congratulations as you embark on a new journey of your life.
- I’m glad that you two found each other. Stay blessed.
- Many congratulations on the next chapter of your life.
- Looking forward to the lovely vows that you would express your feelings for each other on a special day.
- I think I will be the next in line to have all the wishes. Till then, congrats to the lucky girl.
Bridal Shower Wishes For A Co-Worker
If you are struggling to find some funky and inspiring bridal shower wishes for your colleague, these interesting bridal shower wishes will do the talking.
- Congratulations! You’re giving inspiration to all the single people left in the office.
- With your teamwork strategy, you will make a perfect union with a new member. Happy wedding.
- Everyone at the office is happy for you. Stay blessed.
- Hey friend! Be a cheerleader for each other throughout your life. Happy bridal shower.
- Congrats, lady, from all of us. Best wishes from your team.
- Hope you had a million and one reasons to choose him as your partner. Wishing you a blessed married life, dear colleague.
- Wedding of my best work buddy means the world to me. Congrats and all the best for your bridal shower and grand wedding celebration.
- Work might suffer without you, so please make your honeymoon short. Just kidding, live your special days to the fullest.
- Congrats, you got promoted once again. This time from unmarried to becoming married.
- If you can deal with the stress of work, you will be superb at handling the pressures of wedding life. Congrats, and thanks for inviting me.
- Always wished you professional success. Happy to wish you today for the personal achievement.
Bridal Shower Quotes
These overwhelming and tear-jerking bridal shower quotes will maximize the sentiments and the happiness of the event, surprising the bride for the new adventure in her life.
- “May your marriage glisten like gold and serve as an example to others in life.”—Unknown
- “Wishing all the best to the excellent match for your lifelong journey.”—Unknown
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” —Aristotle
- “Before you marry a person you should make them use a computer with a really slow Internet to see who they really are!” —Will Ferrell
- “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” —Jodi Picoult
- “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” —The Beatles
- “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.” – Simone Signoret
Bridal Shower Wishes For Niece
It’s like an incredible moment to see your little niece walking down the aisle as a bride. Take a moment and wish her all the best.
- All I can say is that my sister’s son-in-law is lucky to be marrying my dear niece.
- I am happy that my niece is marrying someone who makes her happy.
- I saw you playing wedding games with your dolls. All the best for your wedding, my darling.
- Never thought that bells would start ringing so soon for my little niece. Congrats on your new life.
- Accept my heartfelt wishes for your journey of togetherness with your Mr. Right.
- Your aunt is happy to see that you have found someone to take care of yourself. Congrats to my lovely niece for her bridal shower.
- My niece and her prince charming make a wonderful couple. Wishing you the best for your wedding.
Bridal Shower Messages
There are no rules as such to write for the bride-to-be. However, bridal shower messages from her loved ones can make her new journey a grand success.
- May God bless you on your most important day and lead you on your new journey. May God always look upon you so that you both conquer all the odds of life. Wishing you a happy bridal shower and a grand wedding, my dear.
- Our little doll is now a wife, we hope you will fill your husband’s life with happiness and joyous moments. All the best as you begin your new life as Mrs.
- A home built on endless and precious love is a home of peace. May this delightful moment bring wonderful things to you. Stay in love and enjoy your wedding day with your darling beautiful lady.
- Celebrate togetherness and value every moment of happiness throughout your marriage life for love to grow sweeter and stronger. Congratulations!
- May you be blessed with wonderful children. May your abode be filled with good health, success, long life, and all other blessings from God. Happy married life to the wonderful couple. Have a great life together.
- It’s just a pre-wedding moment. The best is yet to come. Start cherishing each moment along this journey. Begin right away.
- Show love and appreciation to each other at every point in time in your journey of togetherness. Choose to love each other even when you are struggling to like each other.
- In every disagreement in your marital life, remember that there is no winner or a loser. You are partners in everything you do. It is just two who are working together to find the solution to a problem. Happy bridal shower, happy journey.
- The ingredients for a happy married life are trust, love, patience, and communication. The combination creates a love that will last for years to come.
At times, you need to blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind. With these wonderful bridal shower messages and wishes to your lovely bride, you will not only look thoughtful but also creative.