One of the best feelings is when you congratulate the bride on her special day and see her smile. That’s why it is important to know what to write on a bridal shower card. It should be meaningful and interesting at the same time. Whether the bride-to-be is your best friend, sister, daughter-in-law, or niece, our collection of bridal shower wishes can make anyone smile. Pick the one that is more relatable for your bond.
200+ Bridal Shower Wishes
Heard the wedding bells ringing and can’t wait to scribble nice words of affection and adoration onto the bridal shower card? We have a list of amazing bridal shower wishes to make her feel elated.
Funny Bridal Shower Wishes
Here we have some witty wishes for your lovely bride-to-be to ease the pressure and stress of the wedding and simultaneously bring loads of cheer and happiness her way.
- May your love be eternal, and your husband spoils you rotten! I love you.
- Congratulations! You have found someone to annoy for the rest of your life.
- Please walk down the aisle quickly. It’s my turn to be the princess next.
- All the best as the real adventure begins.
- Congrats on your first adopted baby—your darling hubby.
- Hurray! Your D-day marks the end of your love story and the start of a new everlasting headache.
- Thank God! The enormous task of planning your wedding is finally coming to an end. Congrats on beginning another chapter.
- Congrats! You gave us a fun topic of discussion for our conference calls now. Love you.
- Wish you all the best and happy cooking life.
- Your bridal shower is inspiring me to plan my own. Blissful wedding, my dearie.
- Dear sister, don’t make his life as tough as mine. Jokes apart. Congrats on your life partner.
- Any tips on getting the guy as you did? Anyway, congrats.
- I’m looking forward to seeing you walk down the aisle—tissues in hand. All the best, my love.
- I can’t miss your wedding. We need to see it to believe you said ‘yes.’
- Stay strong, it’s downhill from here on. Happy beginning.
- Congrats for nabbing the hottest dude in town. It seems you have skills none of us were aware of.
- May you choose the ideal wedding shower dress with the same strength as your marriage.
- We wish for you and your would-be husband to always be in love and be happy, and may he never know how much you spent on the wedding cake!
- May your commitment to one another be as strong as your determination to grab the bouquet was!
- I wish your relationship to age like fine wine and strengthen with each disagreement.
- Wishing you a lifetime of love, joy, and a closet full of shoes that your husband will never notice. Love you!
- Babe, congratulations on your upcoming marriage! Also, remember that selective listening is the secret to a successful marriage.
- Cheers to a lifetime of love and laughter and the mornings you spend trying to find out who stole the covers last night. Enjoy your bridal shower!
- You have found the best man for yourself. Now, we are looking forward to you tying the knot so that we can finally celebrate with a bottle of wine!
- We are overjoyed that you will soon be called “Mrs.” We are actually considering this bridal shower as a going-away party.
- Brides are known to be brilliant, cheerful, amazing, happy-go-lucky, and fantastic hosts. And then, there is you. Happy shower to the future one-of-a-kind bride.
- We hope that both of you have a great sense of humor since you will need it to keep the fire burning in the marriage.
Bridal Shower Wishes For Your Daughter
It’s your daughter’s wedding day, and these enchanting wishes in her bridal shower card will seem ‘straight from the heart.’
- Congratulations to the princess of my life.
- This is more than a shower. It’s watching my girl grown up!
- May you enjoy your wedding, my pretty daughter. Love you lots.
- Even though you are beginning a new chapter of your life with your husband, you will always be my sweet little girl.
- Wishing my daughter and son-in-law endless joy and laughter.
- You used to cry over a doll. And today, you are the doll we would cry over for leaving us. God bless you with all the happiness.
- I am happy that you have found a soulmate who will take care of you forever as we did.
- What I have always dreamt about you has come to reality—wishing you a happy life ahead.
- I know you will have a happy, safe, and loved future with my dear son-in-law.
- I’ve imagined this day ever since you were born, and now that it’s here—congratulations from the bottom of my heart.
- I hope to make my daughter’s wedding day a beautiful memory.
- Can’t wait to celebrate with you and dear son-in-law on your D-day.
- I can’t imagine that the most awaited day is here. It brings me joy to see my doll getting married.
- I wish my angel would look just perfect for her wedding day.
- To the soon-to-be bride, may this bridal shower serve as a small taste of the joy you will find throughout your marriage.
- Congratulations on starting this new and exciting journey, my princess. We will miss having you around the house.
- Dear daughter, we are so delighted to celebrate your love and bright future today and every day from now on.
- Happy bridal shower, my princess. I cannot believe that you grew up so fast.
- I hope that your love for one another grows deeper as the years go by. Have a blessed bridal shower.
- To the apple of my eye, I cannot wait to see you start your own little family and enjoy every moment of it.
- To my gorgeous bride-to-be daughter—I am so proud of the woman you have grown into.
- I hope your marriage brings you a lifetime of love, joy, and laughter.
- May you and your husband always be each other’s biggest supporters and best friends.
- We wish you a wonderful wedding and a prosperous future, darling daughter.
- As you get ready to celebrate your big day, we want you to know that you will always be our little girl, and we will always be there for you every step of the way.
- Today, we celebrate you and our soon-to-be son-in-law and the beautiful relationship that you share. So happy for you.
Bridal Shower Wishes For Your Daughter-in-Law
A heartfelt card with some incredible bridal shower messages full of sweetness and love for your daughter-in-law will make her happy to be a part of your family.
- It is impossible to find another one like you. Congrats and welcome.
- God gave us a great gift in the form of a daughter-in-law.
- You are already well-known and loved by every member of our family.
- You may be our daughter-in-law, but no less than a daughter to us.
- Welcome home, my dear daughter-in-law. I’m happy for you.
- You are a blessed gift for our family. Happy wedding, dear!
- I am so grateful that my son chose you to be the queen of our house.
- I can’t wait for you to step into our world. Have a blissful life ahead!
- Celebration is having a daughter-in-law like you. Enjoy your bridal shower.
- Thank you for making our family complete, dear daughter-in-law.
- My dear son’s lady is already famous for her beauty and kindness. Happy to have you!
- If our son hadn’t picked you up, we would have. That’s how we describe your place in our family.
- I wish you all the best and send hugs and prayers your way. We have got a lady for our son that we have always longed for.
- We are thankful to our son for choosing you as her dream girl. Congratulations on your bridal shower.
- You stay close to my son. And we stay close to you so that we stay close to you both. I can’t wait to see you walk down the aisle.
- You are a great woman, and we are eager to welcome you into our family with open hearts. Congratulations, future daughter-in-law.
- We are absolutely sure that you will be a great daughter-in-law and an even better wife. God bless you.
- May your love story blossom and bloom in the future, dear. Welcome to our family.
- Dear soon-to-be daughter-in-law, we are eager to have you join our family. Congratulations!
- May your relationship be as lovely and sweet as you are in our lives. Happy bridal shower. Enjoy the day.
- Cheers to a bright future filled with love, laughter, and beautiful memories.
- As you begin this new chapter, may your hearts be forever intertwined in love.
- Sending you love and hugs and waiting for you eagerly, dear daughter-in-law.
- Here’s to a lifetime of happiness and cherished moments with our beloved daughter-in-law.
- As you embark on this journey, may the love that you and our son share be your guiding star.
- To a daughter-in-law who has stolen our hearts, may your love story be legendary.
Bridal Shower Wishes For Your Sister
These messages and warm wishes on her bridal shower card will make your sister super thrilled.
- May your union bring you a lifetime of happiness and special memories.
- My dear sister will surely make the most beautiful bride ever.
- How time flies? You are so grown up to begin a new chapter in your life.
- I hope the happiness of my dear sister never fades away. I wish you a happy married life.
- You have the best man as a life partner. Cherish him forever.
- Always be each other’s support system. Congrats, dear sister.
- Let the bond of love grow stronger and sweeter between my sister and her hubby.
- I can’t believe that the big day is here. Wishing you loads of happiness.
- Congratulations on your Mr. Right. He is everything I could ask for in a hubby for my loving sister.
- Happy wedding to the world’s best sister and her husband.
- You have got the fruit of love and care you have given me as a sibling. I wish you a successful marriage.
- You have fulfilled all roles. It’s time to become a perfect life partner. All the best.
- I can’t believe it. Your story will soon be like a fairy tale.
- From taking your barbies everywhere to becoming a fairy yourself. It’s hard to see that you are all grown up.
- I am so happy knowing you have finally found your happily ever after.
- Cheers to the most beautiful bride-to-be, my sister. I will miss you deeply.
- You have found the perfect person to spend the rest of your life with, and I am elated for you.
- Sister, may the wonderful love story you are about to write serve as an example to everyone you know.
- The very best is still to come! Enjoy every second of this voyage, lovely sis.
- Happy bridal shower to my stunning sister and the most lovely bride.
- Congratulations on finding an honorable, sensitive, and loving man who worships and loves you with all his heart.
- I cannot wait to witness my lovely big sister get married and begin the next phase of her life!
- Do you remember when we played wedding games with our dolls? Now you get your own wedding party. Congratulations!
- May your wedding shower be filled with joy, love, and heartfelt congratulations from everyone you hold dear as you get ready to say “I do.”
- I wish you marital bliss, happiness, and nothing short of the best in your married life, dear sister. Love you.
Bridal Shower Wishes For A Friend
A friend’s wedding news brings in the excitement. Here are some delightful wishes you can write on her bridal shower card.
- Hey! You are leaving memories of a lifetime with me to treasure.
- Showering you some happy wishes on your bridal shower.
- I saw you fall in love, and now I am blessed to be a witness at your wedding. Congrats, bestie.
- Congratulations as you embark on a new journey of your life.
- I’m glad that you two found each other. Stay blessed.
- Many congratulations on the next chapter of your life.
- Looking forward to the lovely vows that you would express your feelings for each other on a special day.
- I think I will be the next in line to have all the wishes. Till then, congrats to the lucky girl.
- Here’s to the bride who lights up every room with her smile. May your wedding day shine just as brightly, bestie!
- Cheers to love, laughter, and happily ever after. Wishing you all the happiness in the world!
- May your wedding day be the perfect beginning of an amazing love story, dear friend. Congratulations!
- Here’s to the bride-to-be! May your wedding day be everything you’ve ever dreamed of (and consistently talked about) and more.
- As you say, ‘I do,’ may your hearts forever be entwined, and your love grow stronger with each passing day.
- Cheers to the future, Mr. and Mrs.! Wishing you the best for this wonderful life journey.
- I wish you a beautiful story that unfolds with love, happiness, and cherished moments.
- Hey, bestie! Cannot wait for you to walk down the aisle and exchange vows.
- Wishing you a wedding day as beautiful as your love for each other!
- Here’s to the start of a love story that will stand the test of time!
- I pray your marriage is a symphony of love and laughter, forever and always.
Bridal Shower Wishes For A Co-Worker
If you are struggling to find some funky and inspiring bridal shower wishes for your colleague, these interesting bridal shower wishes will do the talking.
- Congratulations! You’re giving inspiration to all the single people left in the office.
- With your teamwork strategy, you will make a perfect union with a new member. Happy wedding.
- Everyone at the office is happy for you. Stay blessed.
- Hey friend! Be a cheerleader for each other throughout your life. Happy bridal shower.
- Congrats, lady, from all of us. Best wishes from your team.
- Hope you had a million and one reasons to choose him as your partner. Wishing you a blessed married life, dear colleague.
- Wedding of my best work buddy means the world to me. Congrats and all the best for your bridal shower and grand wedding celebration.
- Work might suffer without you, so please make your honeymoon short. Just kidding, live your special days to the fullest.
- Congrats, you got promoted once again. This time from unmarried to becoming married.
- If you can deal with the stress of work, you will be superb at handling the pressures of wedding life. Congrats, and thanks for inviting me.
- Always wished you professional success. Happy to wish you today for the personal achievement.
- May your love story be as beautiful as your bridal shower today.
- Congratulations on being the first one among your colleagues to get married. We can start planning for the next ones soon! So happy for you.
- Wishing you light up your in-laws’ house just the way you light up every dull office meeting with your presence. Hearty congratulations.
- I am so happy that you finally took some time off. Now, enjoy these days to the fullest without thinking about work. Congratulations.
- Just as your belief in your team strengthened over time, may your love grow stronger each day.
- To the beautiful bride-to-be, may your heart be forever full of love and joy.
- Thank you for giving me the chance to become a bridesmaid. Congratulations on your special day, work bestie.
- Wishing you nothing less than the best from everyone at the office.
- May your love story be the envy of all your single and unmarried co-workers.
- Cheers to the bride-to-be – may your days be filled with love and laughter. I am beyond happy for you, dear colleague.
- To the soon-to-be newlyweds, may your love story be epic, and may we all be inspired by it.
Bridal Shower Quotes
These overwhelming and tear-jerking bridal shower quotes will maximize the sentiments and the happiness of the event, surprising the bride for the new adventure in her life.
- “May your marriage glisten like gold and serve as an example to others in life.”—Unknown
- “Wishing all the best to the excellent match for your lifelong journey.”—Unknown
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” —Aristotle
- “Before you marry a person you should make them use a computer with a really slow Internet to see who they really are!” —Will Ferrell
- “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” —Jodi Picoult
- “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” —The Beatles
- “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.” – Simone Signoret
- “The best thing in life to hold onto is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” – André Maurios
- “A marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and suddenly, you can’t remember how you lived without them.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
- “Love is when reality is better than your dreams.” – Becky Graham
- “Forever is composed of nows.” – Emily Dickinson
- “Love is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.” – John Ruskin
- “We love because it is the only true adventure.” – Nikki Giovanni
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “Marriage is…sharing life with your best friend, enjoying the journey along the way and arriving at every destination…together.” – Fawn Weaver
Bridal Shower Wishes For Niece
It’s like an incredible moment to see your little niece walking down the aisle as a bride. Take a moment and wish her all the best.
- All I can say is that my sister’s son-in-law is lucky to be marrying my dear niece.
- I am happy that my niece is marrying someone who makes her happy.
- I saw you playing wedding games with your dolls. All the best for your wedding, my darling.
- Never thought that bells would start ringing so soon for my little niece. Congrats on your new life.
- Accept my heartfelt wishes for your journey of togetherness with your Mr. Right.
- Your aunt is happy to see that you have found someone to take care of yourself. Congrats to my lovely niece for her bridal shower.
- My niece and her prince charming make a wonderful couple. Wishing you the best for your wedding.
- It just feels like yesterday when I held you in my arms for the first time. Congratulations, dear niece.
- It is time for you to begin this lovely journey. I wish your love for each other grows stronger with each passing day, my lovely niece.
- Your love story is just beginning, and I can’t wait to see all the wonderful chapters that lie ahead for you and your man, little one.
- I am the happiest aunt today as my darling niece is soon marrying the love of her life.
- On this special day, dear niece, may you feel surrounded by the love and support of your loving family and best friends.
- Wishing my favorite niece a bridal shower filled with unforgettable moments, just like the love story you and your partner are about to create.
- Know that your aunt will always be there rooting for you to spread happiness and joy in your new home as well.
- I am so glad that you found the right man for yourself, dear niece. You make us proud and happy.
- You have brought so much happiness into your aunt’s life, and I only wish for you to do the same for your in-laws, as well.
- Here’s to the beautiful journey of love and commitment that my niece and her beau are about to embark on.
- As you celebrate your bridal shower, know that your love is a beacon of hope and happiness for all your family members.
Bridal Shower Messages
There are no rules as such to write for the bride-to-be. However, bridal shower messages from her loved ones can make her new journey a grand success.
- May God bless you on your most important day and lead you on your new journey. May God always look upon you so that you both conquer all the odds of life. Wishing you a happy bridal shower and a grand wedding, my dear.
- Our little doll is now a wife, we hope you will fill your husband’s life with happiness and joyous moments. All the best as you begin your new life as Mrs.
- A home built on endless and precious love is a home of peace. May this delightful moment bring wonderful things to you. Stay in love and enjoy your wedding day with your darling beautiful lady.
- Celebrate togetherness and value every moment of happiness throughout your marriage life for love to grow sweeter and stronger. Congratulations!
- May you be blessed with wonderful children. May your abode be filled with good health, success, long life, and all other blessings from God. Happy married life to the wonderful couple. Have a great life together.
- It’s just a pre-wedding moment. The best is yet to come. Start cherishing each moment along this journey. Begin right away.
- Show love and appreciation to each other at every point in time in your journey of togetherness. Choose to love each other even when you are struggling to like each other.
- In every disagreement in your marital life, remember that there is no winner or a loser. You are partners in everything you do. It is just two who are working together to find the solution to a problem. Happy bridal shower, happy journey.
- The ingredients for a happy married life are trust, love, patience, and communication. The combination creates a love that will last for years to come.
- Here’s to the lovely future bride, about to start a wonderful journey. I hope your bridal shower is just the beginning of many lovely occasions!
- I hope your shower is full of joy, love, and enduring memories. Cheers to the soon-to-be Mrs.! May God always be with you and your loved ones.
- May the wedding shower for the woman who is ready to tie the knot be filled with love and happiness!
- To the bride who has finally found her “happily ever after,” in the most perfect man. Start counting down until the big day and enjoy every moment in the process.
- To the new soon-to-be Mrs., I wish you love, laughter, a lifetime of joy for your marriage, and a lot of fun for your bridal shower.
- We hope that your bridal shower serves as a symbol of the love and support you will always have by your side, as you begin this new chapter of your life.
- Congratulations to the bride, the center of attention for the coming days! I hope your marital life is as spectacular and amazing as your bridal shower is! We are so happy for you.
- May your bridal shower remind you that we are always there for you, cheering you on every step of the way. Love you so much and cannot wait to see you as a beautiful bride.
- May the love and laughter during your bridal shower be a happy foretaste of your future married life.
- Cheers to the most relaxed soon-to-be bride. May your marriage be as easy and breezy as you are now.
- May you take a moment every now and then to live the present and the days that lead up to your big day, as they will serve as a reminder of how much love everyone holds for you in their hearts. Cherish it all.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is a wedding shower different from a bridal shower?
A bridal shower is a party thrown for the bride, whereas a wedding shower is a celebration involving the bride and groom. Traditionally, a bridal shower is an all-girl gathering hosted by the maid of honor. In contrast, a wedding shower is often co-hosted by the maid of honor and the best man.
2. Can you have a wishing well at a bridal shower?
A wishing well has been a part of bridal showers in several traditions. Bridal shower wishing wells are small containers or boxes where guests keep the gifts they bought for the bride-to-be.
3. Does the mother of the bride throw a bridal shower?
Traditionally, the bridal shower is organized and hosted by the maid of honor, not the bride’s mother. However, a mother can attend her daughter’s bridal shower and bless her in abundance for her special day.
Deciding to get married is a major decision and often a daunting one. Hence, getting together with all your girlfriends for one last hurrah to celebrate their singleness is memorable. If you have a friend, sister, daughter, or niece entering this new phase and you’re lucky enough to be a part of their bachelorette squad, you may be wondering what to write in a bridal shower card. With these beautiful bridal shower wishes, you are sure to pull at the heartstrings of the bride-to-be.
Infographic: Gift Ideas For A Bridal Shower
A bridal shower is an exciting experience for the bride-to-be and her close ones. But choosing the right gift for the occasion may prove to be an arduous task. To make your job easier, we bring you this infographic on some of the best gifts for the bride-to-be. So, save it for when you go shopping for the bridal shower.