- Free Printable Tom And Jerry Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color
- Free Printable Awesome Dora Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 20 Dr. Seuss Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 25 Batman Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Cute Chota Bheem Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
Cartoons have captured the imagination of children and adults alike for years now. From Scooby Doo to Popeye, children have been fascinated with these larger than life characters that are also relatable, and come with a fun but meaningful message.
Most children switch on the television each time they get time, just so they can catch at least 15 minutes of their favourite cartoons, before of course you come to pry them away and switch it off. No matter how addictive these cartoons are, they will always find a way to brighten up your kid’s day. Therefore, these coloring pages are perfect when your child cannot get enough of cartoons – he or she can now color them during spare time.
The 10 Best Cartoon Coloring Pages For Kids
The cartoon coloring pages to print will surely give your child a reason to sit in one place and spend some happy time off TV. The range of cartoon characters he will get to color will keep him occupied for hours on end.
Here is a list of 10 cartoon coloring sheets that features most favorite cartoon characters that your child will love coloring:
1. The Simpsons:
This is a great picture to start with because ‘The Simpsons’ is one of the longest-running cartoon TV series in the US.
- Your child will love coloring this page because it allows him to use a range of colors on the characters, especially since they have yellow skin.
- This picture is perfect for child above the age of 7 years.
[ Read: Chota Bheem Coloring Pages ]
This picture is sure to get your little one excited because it features one of his favourite superheroes.
- This picture is perfect for children who are at a slightly advanced level of coloring.
- It will help your child focus on the tiny details.
This picture showcases one of the most favourite characters from ‘The Flintstones’ – Pebbles
- This picture should be a hit with your little girl.
- There are quite a few elements in this picture and your little girl might need your help for certain sections.
- You should allow her to explore the color palette instead of sticking to the regular, normal colors.
[ Read: Mickey Mouse Coloring Pages ]
4. Family Guy:
This picture will be more appropriate for children above the age of 8 years.
- This picture is a little more complex and will require your help to color it.
- The picture is more relatable in case your children follow the TV series.
[ Read: Angry Birds Coloring Pages ]
5. Scooby Doo:
This picture is a hit with children of any age group because the cartoon show has been able to relate to so many children worldwide.
- Your kid will enjoy coloring Scooby and Shaggy with vibrant colors.
- This picture is a little complex and so your kid might need your assistance initially.
This picture should be a breeze for your kid to color because Pooh, the cartoon, resonates well with younger children.
- This picture is quite easy to color and is perfect for children who have just started coloring.
- If your child isn’t familiar with the cartoon, read a story or two from the series or allow her to watch one of the episodes which are aired on TV.
[ Read: Pooh Bear Coloring Pages ]
7. SpongeBob Squarepants:
Let your kid take an underwater journey when coloring this picture – it should be a treat.
- Your kid will love coloring this picture because it has an element of fun as SpongeBob is seen bonding with his friend.
- It will keep your child occupied for a good amount of time because it has quite a few elements which demand attention.
8. Super Mario:
Your little one may enjoy playing the video game but he will be stoked about coloring this page.
- The picture is apt for boys who are fans of the video game.
- The interesting shapes of the characters will appeal to your kid and he may want to play the video game after the coloring session.
[ Read: Bugs Bunny Coloring Pages ]
9. Lion King:
This picture is perfect for kids who love the movie.
- Your kid will learn to color nature-based images as well as animals.
- You might want to re-watch the movie with your kid for a better understanding.
This picture is great as it highlights one of the more recent cartoons which is aired on television.
- The cute character is perfect for children who have just picked up a crayon.
- The picture should not be too hard to color because there is one basic color which will be in use – yellow.
11. Toy Story:
This picture should be fun to color because your kid has the movies to relate to.
- Your kid will be fascinated with the concept of toys coming to life.
- This picture is apt for children who have seen the movies because they will be able to better grasp the color scheme.
This picture will be fun because it is among the more recent cartoons.
- Your child will enjoy coloring the multiple characters in the picture.
- It will build better hand-eye coordination.
[ Read: Tom And Jerry Coloring Pages ]
13. Pony Princess:
Your little girl will be excited to color this picture because it might be a cartoon she is fond of.
- The use of pink to color the picture should excite your kid.
- She may need a reference picture to get the right color scheme.
14. The Muppets:
The picture shows one of the muppets in a garbage can – a fun picture!
- The picture’s Halloween theme should excite your kid.
- It is a visually appealing image.
15. Bugs Bunny:
This picture is for children who enjoy the ‘Bugs Bunny Show’.
- The sun and beach should be perfect for your children to enjoy coloring.
- You can also speak his famous line ‘What’s Up Doc?’ to make things fun.
These free printable cartoon coloring pages will surely be a hit among children of all age groups and gender. You might have to pry them away from being glued to coloring the cartoon coloring pictures. You can also create your own cartoon coloring book.
Which is your kid’s favorite cartoon? Share your thoughts with other readers in the comment box below.