Christmas is the most magical time of year, and nothing says the holidays like winter, mistletoe, and season’s greetings. Christmas is a time to celebrate with family and loved ones and spend quality time together. It is the ideal time to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, all the joys of living, and what better way to get into the holiday spirit than expressing your love? We’ve compiled a list of heartfelt Christmas love quotes, love messages for boyfriend and girlfriend, and Christmas love messages for the family. Share them with your loved ones and make them revel in the holiday spirit!
75 Love Christmas Wishes And Greetings
Sweet Christmas Love Quotes And Wishes For Him
It’s Christmas, and it’s time to express your love. Sending these Christmas love quotes, wishes, and messages for him is the best way to convey your love and care.
- “In a season like this, I wouldn’t be held by the snow. With all these feelings of bliss, I’ve to put aside my ego. And step out to let you know, With you, I’m well pleased And the love you show, Is to me the bee’s knees.” ― Emmanuel Aghado
- “Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart…filled it, too, with melody that would last forever.” ― Bess Streeter Aldrich
- “Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.” ― Charlotte Carpenter
- “If my Valentine you won’t be, I’ll hang myself on your Christmas tree.” ― Ernest Hemingway
- “She told me that love has a magic all its own.” ―Margaret Mallory
- Your kindness, compassion, and love shine like the light of Christmas to everyone around you all year! You make my heart grow as big as the Grinch’s every Christmas. Merry Christmas, dear.
- You’re the brightest star on my Christmas tree. You are a brilliant light that dazzles those around you. If I ever get lost, I can look up and see you guiding me. Heartfelt Christmas greetings.
- I love you more than Santa loves his elves, more than Rudolph loves his red nose. You make me feel as if my heart will never stop beating. Merry Christmas!
- Come under the mistletoe and kiss me. Remembering the Christmas celebrations we’ve shared, spending time together during this festive season is precious, indeed. Merry Christmas.
- I reach for you this Christmas with love in my heart, and I hope you know how special you are to me, whether you’re close or far away. Merry Christmas and have a wonderful holiday season.
- I believe the Lord brought us together for a reason: to show the world that love can overcome all obstacles if you have patience for each other. Merry Christmas, sweetheart.
- This is our first Christmas together. Ornaments are being added to the tree. For the rest of my life, I will be your elf princess. Put on your red suit and play Santa Claus for me. Happy Christmas, darling!
- We can’t ignore the crackling fire and a bottle of wine because it’s Christmas. I’m excited to raise a sprig of mistletoe above your head. My dear, I adore you.
- I long to hold you beneath the twinkling lights, beside the roaring fire. The Christmas tree beckons, and I crave your kiss. I love you, my dear!
- You took me to a lovely dinner at a Mexican restaurant last Christmas. I recall that while we ate, we talked about God. It was a sweet and exciting experience that was both new and familiar, Merry Christmas.
Sweet Christmas Love Quotes And Wishes For Her
Send her these Christmas love quotes, wishes, and messages to remind her of all the wonderful times you’ve shared.
- “He loves me. Inside his head, his every thought and reaction was born of love, love inside and out, crazy, irrational (and sure, a bit lustful) love. He loves me, and that’s also what terrified him when he saw me all lit up like a Christmas tree. He doesn’t know what I am, but he loves me.” ― Cynthia Hand
- “Guys like me look for reasons. We look for explanations. I’ve been trying for hours to make sense out of this, and I only know two things. When it comes to you and Santa Claus, ‘sense’ doesn’t work. And I love you.” ― Sierra Donovan
- “I have loved you from the moment I heard your voice. Thank you for coming here, and being my Christmas miracle.” ― Alexa Riley
- “I decorated this man like decorating a Christmas tree. His voice spoke jingles of love and his eyes shone like fake lights every time we made love.” ― Elise Icten
- “I wish for magic this season, laughter and fun. I wish for mistletoe kisses-those sparkly ones”. ― Cheri Bauer
- Do you remember making Peanut Butter Blossoms last Christmas? What caused the flour to land on your cheek? You winked as you coated my nose, and I recollect my shins getting weaker. Merry Christmas, baby!
- Let me thank you for the joy you brought me on this snowy day. I’m glad I have snowflakes of love falling from the sky and your arms in mine as we stroll together to celebrate the Lord and our Love.
- Would you mind bringing me along? Take me in your arms as tightly as the moonlight illuminates the sky. Christmas is a time to say ‘I love you’, and the feeling lasts throughout the year.
- We are, indeed, falling in love at this time of year. The most valuable gift you can give me is your heart. We’ll be together for the rest of our lives. Your Christmas love will keep me warm.
- This Christmas is going to be just you and me, baby. Chill out by the fire. I’m going to sing those carols for you, love. We’ll be serenading all the melodies and making Christmas memories together.
- I’ve been aching to be nearer to you. I’ve lit up my house with Christmas lights, I’ve dressed the tree, and I’ll be baking muffins for you. Merry Christmas, my darling.
- I recall our first meeting in the church. You were a difficult nut to crack, and it took a lot of effort to win your heart. But we quickly fell in love, and you proved to be a wonderful person and partner—Merry Christmas, love!
- I don’t have high expectations of Christmas. I’m not interested in the gifts under the Christmas tree. There is only one thing I require. I only want you for myself. Happy Christmas, my pumpkin pie.
- I wish we could walk through the snow and kiss beneath the mistletoe. Christmas is the perfect time to tell you that “I love you.” Merry Christmas, sweetheart.
- This Christmas, let us all get together. We could sit and watch the snowfall for hours, eat, drink, and enjoy ourselves. Come along for the ride—Merry Christmas, love!
- Snowflakes symbolize Christmas joy and love. So this year, I wish you a deluge of them. Here’s to many more joyful Christmases, my love.
Sweet Christmas Love Quotes And Wishes For Family
Christmas is a time for families to come together and rejoice, to spread love and laughter. So here are some family love quotes for you to send to your loved ones.
- “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.” ― Washington Irving
- “The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each other’s burdens, easing other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas.” ― W.C. Jones
- “Christmas is, of course, the time to be home — in heart as well as body.” ― Garry Moore
- “I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
- “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.” ― Agnes M. Pahro
- I love you and can’t wait to see you; may this magical Christmas night be full of miracles. I hope Santa brings you all the gift of eternal joy. Merry Christmas!
- You are the most important thing in my life, and I am so grateful to be able to spend tonight with all of you. Thank you for being the most wonderful family I could have imagined.
- Being a part of this family is the greatest blessing I’ve ever received. I love spending the most special holiday season of the year with the best people on the planet. Merry Christmas!
- Having a family like ours is the best Christmas present there could ever be. The love that we share is at the heart of what makes the holiday special—Merry Christmas to you and yours.
- Dear parents, you are my pillar of strength, and you are the foundation of wisdom. I can’t go even a single day without you both. I love you both. Merry Christmas.
- Dear Mom and Dad, you were the first to take my hand in yours. I learned the first lessons of love from you. So I wanted to start by wishing you Merry Christmas on this special night.
- We’ve spent more Christmases together than I can count, which means we’ve shared more happy moments than I can even remember. May your Christmas be merry and bright.
- Dear sister, We’ve made dozens of holiday decorations, ranging from sugar cookies to coloring pages. None, however, last as long as the memories we created. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to you and yours. All of the wonderful memories we’ve shared continue to bring joy to my heart. The love of my family has been the greatest blessing and gift I have received in my life.
- When I’m lost, my family acts as a lighthouse to guide me back home. This Christmas, may the stars in the sky sparkle on you and start giving you renewed hope in life. Merry Christmas.
- I am fortunate to have you as a blessing. On this special celebration of Christmas, I want to express my gratitude to Lord Jesus for blessing me with such a lovely family.
- Christmas is a magical time for family reunions. My best wishes and love to the sweetest family! May this Christmas bring you all good health and happiness!
- This Christmas, may it be the best of all for our family, and may we all be happy at all times, welcoming Lord Jesus with love. This Christmas, may Santa bring our family a lot of goodness and happiness.
- There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think about you, but the holiday season is when I think about you the most. Merry Christmas, dear family!
- I’ll be eternally grateful for the opportunity to be a part of our family. Thank you for your unwavering support throughout the years. I’m forever thankful to every one of you. Merry Christmas.
- I’m grateful for the season of love. This Christmas, I can’t wait to party and decorate our home. I wish all of my family members peace and love.
- May the birth of the Lord Jesus herald a season of love and joy. I am overjoyed and honored to be a member of our family. You are the best thing that have ever happened to me!
- I don’t ask Santa for anything because I’m so blessed to have such a wonderful family. May the Christmas season fill our homes, hearts, and lives with joy, love, and laughter. Merry Christmas
- My heart wishes you all good fortune and happiness. May this Christmas be a happy one for my family. Merry Christmas.!
Romantic Christmas Love Messages For Boyfriend
Sending Christmas love messages for your boyfriend is the ideal way to remind the special one in your life how close he is to your heart!
- Christmas is a time to pause and reflect on the many blessings we have received throughout the year. Since the day we first met in church, you have been my number one blessing. Merry Christmas, sweetheart!
- I’d like to take this Christmas occasion to tell you how much you mean to me. Simply being in my presence lights up the stars and makes the winter nights warmer. Merry Christmas, my dear.
- If I could only have one Christmas present this year, it would be our wonderful relationship. Even though thousands of miles separate us, know that my love for you is stronger than ever this Christmas.
- I can’t take my gaze away from your beautiful face. When I’m with you, Christmas is so much more spectacular. Merry Christmas, my beloved; I send you all my love from the bottom of my heart.
- With each Christmas message I send, may your days be merry and bright; I dream of a white Christmas like the ones I remember, where the treetops sparkle. Merry Christmas, my hero!
- I wish we could play in the snow during the winter, but I’d rather be wrapped in mistletoe. Don’t buy anything for me because I’m only interested in one thing: your lips on mine.
- Tonight, I’ll get dressed up and look nice for you. I was hoping you could look at me and be delighted that you’re my boyfriend. May there always be love for us, and may we all have a Merry Christmas.
- Every time I think of you, your love melts my heart. I can’t bear the thought of not being able to spend Christmas with you. You make my Christmas extra special!
- On this night, all I want is for Christmas to be filled with joy. I’m sending you a big hug and a long kiss. I adore you with all of my heart. Happy Christmas!
- All I want is to be able to hold you forever. Every day, I need you more and more. You are the gift that has made all of my dreams come true. So, open your heart and begin to give.
- Everything I loved about Christmas was also what made me fall in love with you, my sweetheart. I remember making you listen to Mariah Carey’s “All I want for Christmas is you” over and over again, and we laughed all night.
Romantic Christmas Love Messages For Girlfriend
These Christmas love messages for your girlfriend are perfect for showing how much you care and love your significant other.
- When you’re around, every day feels like Christmas. I can’t wait to express my feelings to my girlfriend. All I ask is for you to take my love and return it to me. Merry Christmas, my love!
- May your Christmas be full of wonderful surprises, a blanket of snow, and lots of mistletoe kisses and hugs. Merry Christmas to you, my dear.
- Can I have you for the rest of my life? You are the one Christmas present I never want to lose. I’d like us to kiss and hold hands as we say Merry Christmas to each other. Merry Christmas to you, my dear.
- I want to express how valuable you are to me. Surely, I’ll have you close by; I’ll wrap my arms around you and cherish my darling. I’ll kiss those chardonnay lips. Merry Christmas.
- We’ve waited and prayed for this night for so long. Let’s kiss for Christmas and strengthen our bond. Let us work together to make this Christmas one to remember for years to come!
- Since the beginning of our relationship, you’ve been my true love. You bring joy to my life, and each moment we spend together. I’m grateful for the time with you. Merry Christmas
- Christmas with you is a mystically sweet experience. Your beautiful smile brightens my day! My love, may we have an endless Christmas together! Happy Christmas.
- When you’re in my arms, love becomes more meaningful. Your endearing smile opens the door to my heart. Your gentle touch opens the window of my soul, filling me with Christmas joy and dissolving all of my worries. Happy Christmas.
- You have been there for me through life’s joys and troubles. Beyond any gift I could receive on Christmas, you are the best. Merry Christmas!
Christmas is much more than a holiday, and it’s more than just Santa Claus, gifts, jingle bells, and snowflakes. It’s about unconditional love, eternal hope, companionship, community, and sharing. The holiday season is the perfect time to express gratitude to God and create memories that will last a lifetime. So go ahead and share these Christmas love quotes, Christmas messages, and Christmas wishes with your loved ones!