Christmas is the time to celebrate and rejoice in the festive spirit. But it is also the time to step out in style!
When it comes to style, nothing can beat shopping for kids. But fun as it may be, finding the perfect Christmas outfits for kids can prove to be a difficult task.
To make things easier for you, we have the best of the best in Kid’s Christmas fashion, right here! So, start shopping!
1. Girl’s Red Petticoat:
- Red is the color of Christmas, making this the perfect dress for your princess
- Team the skirt with a matching top, and your little darling is ready to step out in style.
- Made of 100% polyester, the skirt is comfortable and trendy.
- It has three tiers of mesh ruffles, an elastic waist, and the best part – it is red!
- One of the perfect Christmas dresses for kids as well as toddlers.
- Age Range: Small to Large
2. Baby Girls Christmas Deer Outfit:
- iiniim has a winner on its hands with this beautiful outfit! The set includes a top, a tutu pant, and a headband – the complete collection! The outfit is made of cotton, polyester, and net, making it perfect for your sassy young one.
- A complete blend of fierceness and fragility, the headband has a leopard design with a beautiful flower attached to it.
- The headband is the perfect match for the leopard design legging and tutu.
- The top with a deer patch on it is the perfect foil for the leopard design. This kids Christmas outfits gets a perfect ten!
- Age Range: 0-4T Kids
[ Read: Christmas Gifts Ideas For Kids ]
3. Girls Adorable Reindeer Outfit:
- What is Christmas without a little bit of red and white? Here’s a two-piece kids Christmas dress from iEFiEL that blends in with the festive atmosphere perfectly.
- The red cotton top comes with a banded neckline, ruffle sleeves, and a cute little bow too! But the real attraction is the adorable reindeer embroidery on the top. The reindeer comes complete with a Christmas hat and applique leaves detail.
- The white on black polka dotted legging with ruffle bottom completes the look!
- Age Range: 0-4T
4. Girls Santa Christmas Party Dress:
- What’s not to love about this pretty dress? Made of 90% cotton and 10% rayon, this Christmas dress for kids is perfect for evening parties. The white on red polka dot print along with the net frills gives the dress a touch of cute glamor.
- A touch of green takes the style quotient of this outfit a notch higher. And the Santa embroidery gives it the holiday spirit!
- Bonus -The outfit comes with a stylish little headscarf too!
- Age Range: 1-6 years
5. Girls Cartoon Christmas Outfit:
- Looking for a cute outfit that will let your princess shine bright this Christmas? This Christmas outfits for children is just what you need! Perfect for Christmas day or picture with Santa, the outfit is classy, festive, and cute as a button!
- The white top with a pretty polka dotted green frill collar makes the outfit a great daytime wear. The full sleeve top comes complete with adorable reindeer embroidery with a red bow and Christmas ornaments.
- If you think the white top is a little too sober, the pant more than makes up for it! The skirt pant has multi-colored stripes, and the net skirt has dangling colorful cotton balls!
- Age Range: 0-5 years
[ Read: Christmas Card Ideas For Kids ]
6. Sequin Dress and Leggings Set:
- If you like bold colors and glamor this is the dress for you.
- Perfect for an evening Christmas party, the outfit with a sequin front and soft jersey fabric is elegant and classy.
- This short-sleeved dress has a rear keyhole button fastening, an elastic waistband, and matching leggings.
- The front of the dress is made of 100% Polyester while the back is 100% Cotton.
- The matching leggings is made of 96% Cotton, 4% Elastane
- Age Range: 4 years – 10 years
7. Girls Lace And Chiffon Christmas Dress:
- Now here’s an outfit that’s not just great for Christmas, but can work on any other day too! This pretty lace and chiffon dress is available in two colors – green and red. Both are equally pretty, but we recommend the green one.
- You can easily team the dress with a matching legging if you are worried about keeping your little one warm. The outfit is comfortable and pretty, worth the money you spend!
- Age Range: 2-7 years
8. Girls Santa Snowman Outfit:
- This little girls’ Santa applique set comes with contrasting trim on the neckline and hemline. It has long sleeves, making it perfect for the cold weather.
- The bow –trimmed leggings have an elastic waist and are super comfortable Christmas outfit for kids.
- Age Range: 2T-7T
9. Girls Snowman Winter Holiday Jumper Dress Set:
- Now here is a Christmas outfit to die for! This is, hands down, our favorite outfit on the list! The jumper dress from Bonnie Jean is subtle and classy.
- The gray knitted jumper has pink trims at the neckline, arms, and hem. The big snowman applique and three snowflakes add a dash of festivity to the outfit. The jumper comes along with a pink, white stripe long sleeve shirt.
- The Jumper is 100% acrylic while the shirt is made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester.
- Age Range: 12 months-4 years
10. Girls I love Santa Cotton Outfits:
- What is Christmas without Santa? Kids love the jolly old man from the North Pole, so why don’t you let your kid wear her love?
- The white top has a large ‘I Love Santa’ motif. The outfit comes with a white on red polka dotted tutu legging.
- Made of cotton and net, the outfit is cute and sassy, just like your daughter!
- Age Range: 0-3 years
11. F&F Signature Rose Corsage Dress:
- This beautiful dress is not just perfect for a Christmas party but can work for other special events too.
- The net skirt has a great swirl. So if you have a dance party planned for Christmas, your little girl will rock the dance floor with this pretty dress.
- The sleeveless top comes decorated with sweet net roses.
- With button fastening on the back, the charm of the dress remains unblemished.
- Age Range: 3 months – 7 years
12. Boutique Polka Dot Christmas Tree Holiday Outfit:
- AnnLoren Girls two-piece set is a little on the costlier side but well worth the money you spend!
- The polka dot Christmas tree outfit is made of 100% Cotton and is perfect for little toddlers as well as older kids.
- The white, full sleeve top has a pretty Christmas tree patch on it. It also has a colorful polka dot lining at the neck, hem, and waist.
- The pant is red with polka dot ruffles.
- Age Range: 12 months – 4 years
[ Read: Christmas Tree Crafts For Kids ]
13. Girls Sequins Striped Christmas Santa Dress:
- Now here is a children’s Xmas outfits that you will love for sure!
- This pretty dress is made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex, making it the perfect Christmas gift for your little princess.
- With acrylic/polyester faux fur at the hemline and a beautiful red ribbon bow at the waist, the dress is perfect for parties.
- The red on white stripes give it the perfect Christmas look.
- Age Range: 2 years-16 years
14. Heritage Waistcoat Shirt And Tie Set:
- You were despairing about the lack of boy clothes on this list weren’t you? We know how difficult it is to shop for attractive boy outfits! But we have you covered!
- This dapper set will make your little boy the center of attraction at any event.
- The waistcoat back panel is made of 30% viscose, 100% polyester, and main 30% viscose and 70% polyester lining.
- The formal shirt is 100% cotton while the cute tie is made of 100% polyester.
- Your little prince will look every inch the royalty he is in this outfit!
- But don’t just plop it into the washing machine. If you can spare the time, wash it with your hands to make it last longer.
- Age Range: 12 months – 16 years
15. Holiday Knickers with Red Snowman Bow Tie:
- There is something about little boys dressed formally!
- If you are looking for a formal outfit for your son, look no further!
- The black knickers, made of 100% soft polyester, will make your son look dapper!
- The white shirt with red buttons is the perfect foil for the black pants. And the red and white snowman pattern bow and red suspenders make it the perfect Christmas outfit for little boys.
- Bonus-The outfit comes complete with a cute pageboy hat!
- Age Range: 6 months – 8 years
16. Velvet Suit Blazer:
- Are you looking for a classic and formal dress for your son? Here is what you need!
- You cannot go wrong with this elegant and classy velvet blazer from Zara.
- This wonderful outfit is perfect for Christmas as well as other formal events.
- Team the blazer with a matching trouser and shoe and you are good to go!
- Age Range: 4 years – 14 years
17. Boy’s Dressy 3 Piece Holiday Ensemble:
- This outfit is adorable and perfect for the festive season.
- The black jeans come with an elastic waistband, making it perfect for squirmy toddlers and older kids.
- The top has a waistcoat print and comes with a striped bow tie.
- Other features that makes this outfit a winner include a crew neck, short sleeves, a mock fly, and five pockets!
- Your son deserves this dress this Christmas!
- Age Range: 9 months – 5 years
[ Read: Christmas Games And Activities For Kids ]
18. Baby Boy’s Hand Smocked 2 Piece Bobbie Suit:
- Here’s winner from Carriage Boutique!
- This handsome kids Xmas dresses is not just perfect for Christmas but can also be a great dress for other family events.
- The white top with a cute little collar and Christmas scene embroidery is perfect. And the red pants are adorable!
- Age Range: 3 months – 4 years
19. Aaron Velvet Jacket:
- What does your son need this Christmas to shine with the festive spirit? A velvet jacket!
- The jacket comes with softly-structured shoulders, pocket details and two button fastenings.
- The contrast lining gives the outfit an added appeal.
- Give it a try.
- Age Range: 3 yeas – 12 years
20. Boys Santa Claus Shirt – Univ. of Georgia UGA Bulldogs:
- Your son will look adorable in this holiday-themed University of Georgia shirt.
- Santa’s zigzag beard and mustache makes him look cool and modern.
- You can team the top with jeans to give your son that extra appeal.
- The shirt is comfortable and trendy, what more do you need?
- Age Range: 2 years -7 years
21. Boys Button Down Shirt With Embroidery Reindeer:
- Boys look handsome and dapper in shirts, don’t you agree?
- If you are looking to buy your son a shirt this holiday season, give this a look!
- The shirt, made of 100% cotton, is perfect for the church as well as a family Christmas party.
- The shirt comes with an embroidered reindeer over the breast pocket to add a pinch of festivity to the outfit.
- Age Range: 2 years-6 years
22. Boys Red Houndstooth Santa Claus Longall:
- Your little sweetheart will be a sight for sore eyes in this Santa longall by Claire & Charlie.
- The outfit comes with an all-over red houndstooth and white button shoulders. But the center of attraction in this dress is surely Santa.
- The good man from the North Pole is wearing a red and white striped cap and his signature white beard.
- Age Range: 3 months – 4 years
23. Tom Tuxedo Set:
- All boys need a tuxedo in their wardrobe!
- It is the perfect outfit for a formal Christmas party.
- The set comes with a tuxedo jacket, cotton tuxedo shirt, with coordinating buttons surrounded by pleat detail, turned-up cuffs, a high collar and straight-cut hem.
- The trouser is black in color and comes with belt loops and single button fastening.
- You can dress your son in this outfit for a formal party as well as Christmas morning church time.
- Age Range: 3 months – 12 years
24. Kenton Kurta Shirt:
- Are you looking for the best Christmas dress for children that is not run of the mill and will help your son stand apart in a crowd? Then this amazing kurta shirt from Kenton will do the trick.
- Made of 100% cotton, the outfit is decorated with animal embroidery and three button fastenings.
- The full sleeves give the dress an added sense of formality.
- Perfect for families who like to think out of the box.
- Age Range: 3 months – 14 years
25. Pure Cotton Long Sleeve Oxford Shirt:
- You can’t go wrong with this elegant, stylish, and dapper shirt from Autograph.
- Made of 100% cotton, the dress is perfect for families who prefer an understated style.
- All you need to do is team the shirt with a blue jeans.
- You can even buy or team the outfit with a formal trouser.
- Age Range: 5 years – 15 years
How do you like to dress your little ones during Christmas? Share your tips with us!
- 10 Best Baby Carriers For You
- Top 15 Soaps For Your Baby
- Top 15 Best Baby Bathtubs
- 15 Best Baby Strollers