Christmas is one of the most cherished holidays of the year celebrated during the winter season. The Christmas quotes for kids will make it more special and let your child know the significance of the occasions. Christmas marks the nativity of Jesus every year on December 25th. It is celebrated with tremendous fervor and emotion by Christians all around the world. With the year coming to a conclusion, now is a great time to spend quality time with your kids and family, reflect on the year that has passed, and reminisce about the amazing memories you have created together with grace and kindness. This post will help parents, teachers, and others discover the greatest Christmas quotes, wishes, and sayings for their children.
Top 124 Christmas Quotes, Wishes And Sayings For Kids
1. As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
2. Christmas spells out love, hope and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas.
3. Sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your family this Christmas!
4. I’m sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses and earnest wishes for the wonderful occasion of Christmas. May you have a splendid Christmas filled with lights, games, songs and cheer. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you.
5. I take this Christmas as an opportunity to remind you how much you mean to me. I can’t even think what would I ever do without you. I thank God for sending you into my life. On this beautiful occasion, I pray to him to give you whatever you wish for.
6. Bells are ringing and everyone is singing, It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
7. Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
8. Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all this festive season. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
9. May this Christmas turn out to be better than you ever expected. Merry Christmas to you. Go out and spread the joy!
10. Good news from heaven the angels bring; Glad tidings to the earth they sing; To us this day a child is given; To crown us with the joy of heaven.
11. May you find more smiles on your face this Christmas than ever before! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make it grand!
12. I wish Santa brings you the gift of never ending happiness this Christmas! May you and your family be blessed abundantly. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
13. Not everyday does it happen that we get to wake up to a bright and beautiful Christmas morning. Make the most of today. Have a lovely Christmas.
14. Christmas songs in the background to set the mood, the lights are blinking, the eggnog is ready and family and friends are on their way. What else could you ask for?! Merry Christmas!
Shelley, a Christ follower and a blogger, describes the nostalgia when she listens to some of her favorite Christmas staple tunes. She says, “Every time I hear ‘Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree’ or ‘Jingle Bell Rock,’ I imagine myself as a child sitting in the car on the way home from my aunt’s on Christmas night. I also remember listening to these tunes as we drove around the city looking at all the beautifully decorated houses (i).”
15. May Santa Claus bring you lots of gifts! May your home be filled with peace and bliss! May Jesus shower His abundant blessings on you! Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Promising New Year!
16. A song was heard at Christmas. To wake the midnight sky. A savior’s birth, and peace on earth and praise to God on high.
17. May this Christmas bring your way plenty of reasons to smile. I wish you and your family a very Happy and Joyous Christmas season.
18. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas.
19. Wishing you a safe holiday season with the ones you love. Have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
20. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other’s arms.
21. May you and your family cherish the wonderful memories of love, care and hope. May you live life in joy and peace. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Recollecting his childhood Christmas memories, Ibrahim Karir shares, “Christmas would also enter our house and family atmosphere. My dad would climb into the attic and bring out the plastic Christmas tree, together with the box of tinsel and decorations. My sister and I would have great fun spending the day decorating the tree and adding the flashing Christmas lights. We would go Christmas shopping, buy presents for our cousins and all types of nuts, nibbles, mince pies, chocolates and other food we were not allowed through the year (ii).”
22. Christmas Day brings memories, and kindest thoughts untold, Of friends we may not often see, But hope to always hold, So may the greeting be a link, In friendship’s precious chain, and may there be a Christmas Day, When we shall meet again!
23. May this Christmas bring you all the joys of heaven. May you have angels rejoicing at your doorstep. May Baby Jesus teach you the true meaning of life. May this Christmas bring you closer to him. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
24. May your hearts be filled with peace and faith in God. May your days of doubt be replaced with days of hope and cheer. May you and your family get nurtured with lots of love! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and to your loved ones!
25. Love came down at Christmas,
Love all lovely, love divine,
Love was born at Christmas,
Stars and angels gave the sign.
26. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
Soon the bells will start,
And the thing that will make them ring
Is the carol that you sing
Right within your heart.
27. May baby Jesus make all your dreams,
Aspirations and wishes come true.
May love and friendship come your way
To stay with you forever. I wish you
Have a perfect Christmas this year.
28. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.
Tomorrow baby Jesus will be born.
Let us show him we follow his teachings
By sharing all we have with our peers.
Do it and you will be happy.
29. So many memories of our family Christmases together
Warm cookies, brightly wrapped presents,
A tree alight with colorful lights, and
The ever-present twinkle in your eyes.
Grandmother, we love you.
30. Merry Christmas wishes with the blessings
That you touch your dreams and attain your aspirations.
I wish you a merry and blessed Christmas!
May this Christmas increase your faith in God.
31. Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.
32. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
33. Life without you is like
Walking in a dark tunnel
But because of your light,
I know that I can make it through
That’s why saying Thank You will
Never be enough To thank you
For everything you do
Merry Christmas Mom
34. Christmas pinnings are my
Mother’s way of laughing;
She sews joy in to every day the
Way that some make clothing or knit.
This Christmas, I want you
To know that I notice.
Merry Xmas Mommy.
35. The warmth of your embrace
The picture of your smile
The tenderness of your love
I always feel safe and sound
Every time you are around
You’re the best Mom! Merry Christmas.
36. A mom like you is the sweetest gift
That God has ever given me.
I thank Him for sending an angel
Who is always beside me.
You are the best among the rest.
I love you mom.
37. Spread the love, happiness and Yuletide cheer to all you meet. Have a rocking Christmas.
38. At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year.
39. I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write, May your days be Merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas.
40. Spread the warmth of the Christmas season to all those around you and make this world a beautiful place to live in. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
41. May your Christmas be filled with the magic of Santa Claus, the joy of reindeer sleigh rides, and the mischief of mischievous elves!
42. May this Christmas be filled with lots of presents but more importantly lots of love from the ones that matter most.
43. Don’t measure the height of your Christmas tree. Measure the abundance of the love present in your heart! Have a Blessed Christmas!
44. Giving and receiving love is the only guarantee of having a truly Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wishing you and your family all the best.
45. My Christmas wish for you, my friend; Is not a simple one; For I wish you hope and joy and peace; Days filled with warmth and sun.
46. This Christmas, make it a point to bring a smile to every face you see. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make it a special one!
47. This Christmas may you get the opportunity to explore joy and lots of love that Christmas brings your way. Happy Christmas to you and a Happy New Year ahead.
48. Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
49. During this special day, what really matters in not how many presents are under the Christmas tree, but that you are surrounded by the love of family and friends. Merry Christmas!
50. Sharing with you the Glory; the Wonder, the Miracle; of this Holy Season. Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
51. May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
52. May you be blessed with a safe and happy Christmas. Lots of love.
53. Smile, sing and be glad! It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Merry Christmas to you and your family! May the blessings of the Lord remain with you today and forever!
54. A warm cup of eggnog, a chat with the family, and a laugh with friends around the beautiful decoration of the tree. Can Christmas get any better than this? Merry Christmas!
55. May our love find its way to your heart this holiday season. Have a wonderful time. Merry Christmas.
56. May this Christmas fill your hearts with warmth, peace and joy! Have a Holy and a Blessed Christmas!
57. May this year be more promising than the year before! Spread the happiness all around you! It’s Christmas! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!
58. This Christmas may all your efforts turn into achievements. May you be rewarded in hundred fold. Merry Christmas to you my dearest one!
59. Merry Christmas, and may this new year bring you joy and laughter. To be happy is the greatest wish in life.
60. Love and Joy came down on the earth on Christmas day to make you happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your life.
61. It’s 25th December! May God bless you and your loved ones the whole year round! Have a Joyous Christmas!
62. Santa already knows what I want for Christmas – YOU! Merry Christmas and watch out for the big bearded man coming to get you!
63. Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.
64. Wouldn’t life be worth the living; Wouldn’t dreams be coming true; If we kept the Christmas spirit; All the whole year through?
65. Christmas is a season of joy and indulgence. Get ready to savor the best time of the year.
66. May all your days be Merry and bright and may your Christmas be white! Merry Christmas!
67. The best gifts in life will never be found under a Christmas tree, those gifts are friends, family, children and the one you love.
68. Christmas just wouldn’t be the same without fun and loving family and friends like you! Merry Christmas!
69. This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
70. Each moment in a day has its own value. Morning brings HOPE, Afternoon brings FAITH. Evening brings LOVE, Night brings REST. Hope you will have all of them every day. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
71. Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
72. May your holidays be the brightest and your new year full of hope.
73. A lovely Christmas greeting for a lovely person from a lovely heart in a lovely way to spread love in this special season.
74. I hope this Christmas is so merry you talk about it for years to come.
75. May your holiday season be blessed with peace love and joy. Sending you my heartfelt wishes. With joy that never ends.
76. Wish you the gifts of good cheer, good times and good memories…that last for years to come.
77. May this Christmas be bright and cheerful and may the new year begin a prosperous note!
78. Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy, excitement and happiness in your life!
79. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill your every desire.
80. May you have the gladness of Christmas, which is hope; the spirit of Christmas traditions, which is peace; the heart of Christmas, which is love.
81. Wishing you all the joys of the holiday season and a happy new year. Merry Christmas.
82. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. Merry Christmas.
83. Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
84. Christmas waves magic wand over this world and behold everything is safer and more beautiful.
85. And the angel answered her, the Holy spirit will come upon you, and the power of the most high will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy the son of God.
86. May your Christmas and every day ahead sparkle with happiness and new surprises!
87. Merry Christmas for a very special friend. Christmas is all about, counting your blessings and being thankful for the things dear to you! I looked into my heart and found what it holds dearest. It is the gift of your friendship.
88. The season of love, joy and happiness. Christmas is forever. Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold. Wish you a joyous season.
89. Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘WHITE’.
90. Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
91. The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.
92. May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, the gladness of Christmas give you hope, the warmth of Christmas grant you love. Merry Christmas.
93. May the closeness of friends and the comfort of home, renew your spirits this Christmas.
94. Merry Christmas. May God bless you richly throughout this seasonal time.
95. Merry Christmas. May the Good Lord fulfill you with His promises and bestow on you His many blessings.
96. At this Christmas Season we remember and honor those who are no longer with us and cherish those who are.
97. Enjoy the holly days!
98. Christmas Prayer: Guardian angel pure and bright, please lead Santa here tonight.
99. If you don’t have Christmas in your heart, you won’t find it under the tree.
100. Happiness is a homespun Christmas!
101. May all the joys of the season be yours.
102. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, and may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas. God bless you at Christmas and always. Best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year.
103. Love is the best gift of all! Merry Christmas.
104. Christmas is a claus for celebration. Merry Christmas.
105. He knows if you’ve been good or bad. Hope you have a Merry Christmas anyway.
106. Be on the lookout for jolly, old, fat, white-bearded men bearing gifts.
107. If you got everything you wanted for Christmas where would you put it?
108. Believe in Santa Clause, teddy bears and friends, and a magical joy that never ends!
109. The sparkle in children’s eyes, of wonder and delight, shines brighter than any Christmas lights. Merry Christmas.
110. Christmas Cheer Recipe — Combine loads of good wishes, heart full of love and armfuls of hugs. Sprinkle with laughter and garnish with mistletoe. Top off with presents. Serves everyone!
111. The best Christmas of all is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up with one another. Merry Christmas.
112. Christmas nuts and happy hearts, this is how the season starts. Merry Christmas.
113. May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you and Heaven accept you! Merry Christmas.
114. For Christmas, decorate yourself with a smile! Merry Christmas.
115. May this Christmas find you surrounded by those you love and those who love you. Merry Christmas.
116. You’re on our list for a Christmas wish. Merry Christmas.
117. Our wish this Christmas, a world to grow in where children will be safe and free. Merry Christmas.
118. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas.
119. “Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.” With this thought, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the luck the New Year could possibly bring to you.
120. A hug as warm as hot cocoa is the perfect Christmas gift. One size fits all, and it’s quickly returned. Merry Christmas.
121. Snowflakes are beautiful, pure and white, and like God’s children, no two are alike. Merry Christmas.
122. A wish for the merriest, happiest, jolliest Christmas ever. Merry Christmas.
123. May the closeness of friends and the comfort of home, renew your spirits this Christmas.
124. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I use Christmas quotes to teach my children about the holiday?
Share the Christman quotes with your children to pique their interest in knowing the reason behind the season, the values it portrays, its historical significance, and about the birth of Christ Jesus.
2. How can I make Christmas quotes more interactive for my children?
You can include Christmas quotes in activities, like making Christmas crafts, writing them on greeting cards for family and friends, or using them in games like puzzles. This will promote creativity along with interactiveness in children.
3. What values and virtues can children learn from Christmas quotes?
Values and virtues like kindness, giving, gratitude, and family values can be taught to children using Christmas quotes.
4. How can I use Christmas quotes to encourage my child’s reading and writing skills?
When Christmas quotes share beautiful thoughts about the season, festivities, and religion, children will be encouraged to read and write. When they keep practicing, they can improve their skills.
5. Can Christmas quotes be used as a tool to teach children about different cultures around the world?
Yes, you can use Christmas quotes that teach about different cultural traditions and practices related to the holiday around the world. For example, the relation of Santa with the Christmas holiday, the story of the birth of Jesus Christ, and the significance of Christmas trees can be learnt.
6. How can Christmas quotes help to strengthen the bond between parents and children?
Reading and writing favorite Christmas quotes and discussing them during the holiday season can provide opportunities for the family to bond and spend quality time together.
Christmas is a time when the air is filled with the scent of freshly cooked gingerbread, the sight of bright candy canes, and the expectation of carefully hung stockings by the chimney. There is no joy without sharing, and the main purpose of any festive season is to spread happiness. So, encourage your children to send Christmas quotations, wishes, and sayings to one another, as well as other family members, friends, and relatives, to add color to the festive spirit. You can use all of the Christmas quotes for kids, wishes, and sayings listed above to help your children create Christmas cards to give to their loved ones. Join in the fun and creativity with your children, as it is also a great way for you to spend time with them.
With all the happiness and cheers, the thought that comes to our mind with Christmas is of the carols and hymns. So, check out the infographic below for some sweet and melodious Christmas wishes inspired by Christmas carols and hymns.
Get ready for the festive season with these inspiring Christmas quotes! Let’s explore the best quotes about Christmas and get into the holiday spirit!
Personal Experience: Sources
i. 10 of my all-time favorite Christmas memories;
ii. It’s Christmas!!!! but I’m Muslim;