- Top 10 Shapes Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love Doing
- Top 15 Abstract Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Pattern Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Beautiful Fairy Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 25 Batman Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
When a kid starts learning, schools first teach about shapes and colors, even before numbers and alphabets. Shapes and colors are much easier to notice in the world around us. It helps and encourages a kid to actually identify and even organize the world around him.
Learning shapes is important in a lot of ways. This knowledge is often applied in varied areas of one’s curriculum. So we have put together top 10 circle coloring pages for your kid.
Top 10 Circle Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
Knowledge of shapes can be really empowering for your kid. It helps him familiarize and find a connection between things. For instance, if you tell your kid that his cereal is circle in shape, he will find it amusing and eat more of it out of same amusement.
So here are top 10 circle coloring sheets to help your kid identify circles better.
1. Simply Circle:
This first picture is the best one to start with. The thick outlines will help your kid color well.
- This picture is excellent when trying to register the basic shape in your kid’s mind.
- The two lines can also help your kid understand the concept of a circle within a circle.
[ Read: Shapes Coloring Pages ]
2. Donut Circle:
Donuts are not always bad for your kid. Your kid will be thrilled to color his favourite dessert or confectionery.
- If your kid loves donut, the next time he eats it, tell him how its shape is that of a circle.
- This picture can be a good variety for an otherwise monotonous looking circle.
3. Christmas Special Circle:
Get your kid eager about coloring circles. Always include things from the walks of life while introducing your kid to something new.
- Help your child identify how the mistletoe of Christmas too is in the shape of a circle.
- While your kid enjoys coloring this picture, talk to him about Christmas festival and its traditions.
[ Read: Pattern Coloring Pages ]
4. Volley Ball Circle:
Use this picture as a spot and color game. Tell your kid more about volley ball game.
- Let your kid first the circle in the picture, identify what it s and then color it.
- This picture can help your kid learn about coloring a human figure and even sports-specific wear.
5. Rangoli Circle:
The next picture is Diwali special. This picture has a lot of small circles in it.
- Overall the basic shape of the rangoli is also circle!
- Speak to your kid about Diwali festival and the tradition of rangoli. The next time you work on a rangoli, make sure your kid either helps you out or watches you do it.
6. Balloons And Circle:
If your kid loves balloons, he would enjoy coloring this picture. He will now know the concept of singular and plural.
- Let your kid use his creativity and color these balloons in different colors.
- The next time your kid buys a balloon, do remind him the shape of his balloon is circle.
[ Read: Balloon Coloring Pages ]
Once again, use this next picture to spot and color the shape circle. You can gradually introduce other shapes to your kid.
- This picture shows other shapes and it will help your kid get a little familiar with other shapes.
- Ask your kid to spot circle of all first, and color it before others. Do teach him names of other shapes.
[ Read: Abstract Coloring Pages ]
8. Pizza Circle:
We know you want to keep your kid away from junk food. This yummy-looking pizza is another perfect example of the shape circle (and he cannot eat it!).
- Teach your kid about what toppings mean and help him spot the small circles in the picture that denotes toppings.
- Next time your kid eats pizza, he sure will recollect its shape being circle.
[ Read: Addition Coloring Sheets ]
9. Sun Circle:
Our very own Sun God too is circle in shape. Teach your kid about what Sun god really means.
- Tell him how the sun is responsible for a lot many things on earth and our lives.
- You can also help your child spot triangles in the picture which are used to denote rays of sun.
10. Dotted Circles:
This next picture can be a good exercise for your kid to practice how to draw a circle.
- Ask your kid to join the dotted lines and complete circles. This can help him learn drawing a circle free hand.
- Your kid can actually color every circle differently and add some colors to the pictures.
[ Read: Number Coloring Pages ]
When your kid starts learning about patterns and shapes, always use examples from things that we encounter in our daily lives. It helps them categorize or differentiate things better. Using the circle coloring pages, you can teach your kid about numbers, small and big comparison, sports, food habits, sun, festivals, shapes and a host of other things.
We hope you liked our collation of free printable circle coloring page. Please share your feedback and your kid’s work with us.
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 8 Effective Natural Remedies To Cure Mosquito Bites In Babies - July 23, 2015
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015
- Lung Cancer In Teens - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment - July 16, 2015
- Is It Safe To Drink Decaf Tea During Pregnancy? - July 16, 2015
- Nose Bleeds In Teens – Everything You Need To Know - July 13, 2015
- Is It Normal To Have Excess Facial & Body Hair During Pregnancy? - July 6, 2015
- How Often Should You Change Your Baby's Cloth Diaper? - June 19, 2015
- High Cholesterol During Pregnancy - Every Thing You Need To Know - March 20, 2015
- How To Choose A Good Babysitter? - March 19, 2015