About The Disney
Does your child love cartoons? Have you too grown up watching Disney characters and want to introduce the same to your child? Does your child love coloring and are you looking for some fun activities for the weekends? Has your child started coloring Disney images yet?
If not, now is the perfect time to introduce your child to some beautiful, forever loved and popular Disney characters. Read on to help your child color his favorite Disney character!
Disney Coloring Pages For Your Child:
Here are our top recommendations for some fun Disney coloring pages:
1. Disney Princesses Coloring Pages:
No Disney theme can be complete without the much loved and very beautiful Disney princesses.
• In this particular image, your child will have the option of coloring six Disney princesses all at one go.
• The Disney princesses have many qualities. Not only are they beautiful, but they are also full of courage, kindness, and love. All these qualities are important in any royal character, and your child will easily relate to them.
• The first image starting from the left side is that of Princess Jasmine. She is the princess who marries Aladdin in the very popular Disney story Aladdin And The Magic Lamp. Princess Jasmine is the daughter of a sultan. She loves wearing a blue and teal dress that has hints of silver in it. The jewel that she wears on her head has a big aqua blue stone in the center, with a gold border and a light blue band around it. Her shoes are light blue while her hair is dark and long.
• The next princess in line is Snow White. Snow White was a princess, but her evil stepmother, who was also a wicked witch, tried to get her killed. Snow White had to leave the palace and live in a jungle with the lovely seven dwarfs. Snow White’s classic dress has a blue top with little red accents on the sleeves. Her skirt is a dull gold in color, and she has a white cape that shows out from the back of her neck. Snow White also has black hair.
• The third princess in the image is Aurora, more popular as the Sleeping Beauty. She has beautiful blonde hair with a silver or sometimes golden tiara. Her dress is pink in color with a white border on the neck and hem.
• The next princess in the image is Cinderella. She wears a beautiful blue gown that has a hint of silver. Her hair is blond, and she ties it up with a blue ribbon.
• The fifth princess is Princess Belle, from the Disney story Beauty And the Beast. She wears a beautiful dull gold and yellow gown with white borders. Her hair is dark brown in color.
• The last princess in the group is Princess Ariel, the beautiful princess from the Disney story The Little Mermaid. In this image, she has human legs. Her gown is usually aqua green, and she has red hair.
2. Winnie The Pooh And Friends:
If your child loves honey, he will surely find a friend in the adorable and popular Disney character – Winnie The Pooh.
• In this image, your child will get to color Winnie The Pooh and all his friends, including Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet.
• Winnie The Pooh and his friends are hugging each other in this lovely image that celebrates friendship and love.
• The first character in the image is Tigger, who is standing at the back and hugging everyone in a tight hug by wrapping his arms around them. Tigger, as the name suggests, is a tiger. He has a yellow and orange body with black stripes on it.
• The first character in the front who Tigger is hugging is Piglet. Piglet, again as the name suggests, is a very adorable and cute pig. His face and arms and ears are baby pink in color while his body has a very dark pink color.
• The character who comes next is Eeyore, who is a donkey. Eeyore’s body is a light indigo in color, and he has a peach snout. Eeyore also has a tuft of dark black hair on his head. Eeyore is holding a cute little heart in his hands. Your child can color it red.
• The final character in this big friendly image is Winnie The Pooh himself. He is seen hugging back his friends. He looks overjoyed to be with them. Winnie The Pooh is a bear who has a dark yellow body and wears a bright red dress.
3. The Frozen Sisters Elsa And Anna:
One of the biggest hits from Walt Disney is Frozen! Not only has it managed to become one of the most loved movies of all times for kids, even grownups can’t seem to get enough of the movie.
• In this particular coloring page, the two sisters Elsa and Anna from the movie Frozen, are hugging each other.
• Elsa is the elder sister, who has the curse of transforming anything she touches into ice. She is also the princess who inherits the throne after the tragic and untimely death of the king and queen, her parents. But soon Elsa has to leave the kingdom and take refuge in the hills, where she builds herself a snow palace. Elsa has snow blond hair and wears a beautiful blue gown, which has hints of silver to suggest her snow curse. In this coloring page, she is sporting a single braid.
• Princess Anna is the younger of the two princess sisters. She does not know about the curse her sister has, and is unable to understand why her sister behaves the way she does. She tries her best to be around her sister. Princess Elsa is afraid that she will hurt her sister unintentionally, and so she tries to keep away from her. It causes a lot of misunderstandings, but finally everything is sorted out, and the sisters are united. Princess Anna has chocolate brown hair. She wears a dress with a long blue skirt and a black bodice. She also wears a purple cape over the dress, purple being the color of royalty in many traditions.
4. Monsters, Inc. With Mike Wazowski, James P Sullivan And Boo:
If your child has ever been afraid of the dark, then this cute coloring page image from the movie Monsters, Inc. will surely strike a chord.
• In this coloring page, your child can color three of the most popular characters from the Monsters, Inc. story – James P Sullivan, Mike Wazowski and the very cute and adorable Boo.
• Both James and Mike are monsters, whose job it is to scare little children and collect their screams. The more loudly the children scream, the more power the monster world will get. In such a mission to scare a little girl, James goes to the room of little Boo. But instead of scaring her and collecting her scream, he ends up being scared of her! James P Sullivan has an aqua blue body. His horns and talons are black.
• Mike Wazowski has a light green body.
• In this image, Little Boo is wearing the costume of another monster. The monster world does not allow children or humans to enter, and it is a big crime, one that can get the monsters James P Sullivan and Mike Wazowski punished. To hide her and keep her disguised, they quickly put Boo in a costume. Your child can color the costume in any color of his choice.
5. Mickey Mouse And Friends:
The moment you say the name Disney, the first name that comes to mind is that of Mickey Mouse.
• The very cute coloring page from the Disney theme shows one of the most popular group of Disney characters ever – Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and Pluto. All the friends are seen happily smiling and grinning.
• The first character in the image is Goofy. Goofy is always wearing an orange shirt with black pants. He wears a cute green hat that has a black band. Goofy has black hands and ears, and he wears a white pair of gloves.
• The next friend in line is Donald Duck. Donald Duck mostly wears a navy blue shirt while the bottom part of his body is white. He also wears a matching navy blue hat on his head.
• Next to Donald Duck is Minnie Mouse. She is seen wearing a lot of different dresses, but the most common and popular dress that she wears is a red frock with black polka dots on it. She also matches it up with a red pair of shoes. Sometimes, Minnie Mouse also wears a frock that is pink and has black polka dots on it. She wears it with a matching pair of pink shoes.
6. The Disneyland Castle:
Every child dreams of castles, princes, and princesses, and if your child loves all of these too, then this castle image is perfect for him.
• The castles in the Disneyland theme parks all over the world are famous for their uniqueness and trademark look.
• There are three Disneyland theme parks, one each in the United States of America, Hong Kong, and Paris. All three parks have a castle each named after a different Disney princess.
• The one in US Disneyland is the castle of Cinderella. The castle is done up in colors that match the colors in the dress of Disney princess Cinderella. It has beautiful turrets and towers and is breathtaking. The castle has shades of gray, peach, and cream. The turrets and tops of the towers are a dazzling blue to match the color of Cinderella’s dress. It also has gold embellishments at the top.
• The Disneyland castle in Hong Kong is the castle of Snow White. It has colors that match some of the shades in the dress of the Disney princess Snow White. The base of the castle is gray while the towers are in a light shade of pink. The top of the towers are blue.
• The castle in Disneyland Paris is the castle of Sleeping Beauty. It has gray as its base color while its towers are in a bright shade of baby pink. The top of the towers are in a bright shade of blue, and gold embellishments at the tip of each tower complete the royal look.
• You can let your child choose a favorite color combination and paint the castle.
7. Tigger, Winnie The Pooh And Lumpy The Baby Elephant:
Lumpy is a very cute character from the Winnie The Pooh series. If your child loves watching this cute baby elephant on screen, it is time to let him color it too.
• In this coloring page image, your child will be able to color three different characters from the Winne the Pooh story – Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and Lumpy the baby elephant. It is a lovely and bright day, with blue clouds in the sky. While there is no hint of rain or even rain clouds, both Tigger and Winnie The Pooh are shielding themselves from the rain. How?
• Lumpy, the baby elephant, is spouting water on both Tigger and Winnie the Pooh with his trunk in a playful way, even as they are trying to protect themselves by holding an umbrella.
• Ask your child to color Tigger using shades of yellow, orange and black. The patch on the middle of Tigger’s front body is yellow while the rest of his body is orange. The stripes are black.
• For Winnie the Pooh, your child can first color the body in a bright shade of yellow, and then color Winnie’s dress in red. His snout is black.
• Your child can color Lumpy, the baby elephant, in a very light shade of purple. The insides of his big ears are baby pink.
• Let your child color the umbrellas using his favorite colors. Also, make sure your child colors the sky a lovely shade of blue, and the grass and flowers using green and other bright colors.
8. Characters From The Disney Movie Frozen:
If your child loved the Disney movie Frozen, just like most other children all over the world, this coloring page would be just perfect.
• In this particular image, your child can find all his favorite characters from the movie Frozen. It is like a movie poster. Once your child finishes coloring it, you can put it up on display in the house. Purple is a recurring color in the image. You can tell your child that in most countries, purple was also considered the color of royalty.
• The first character in the poster is Princess Elsa, who is the older of the two sisters and is also suffering from the curse of turning anything she touches into ice. After the untimely and tragic death of her parents, she becomes the queen. Elsa has blond hair, which she ties in a single braid. She wears a light blue dress. There are hints of silver in her dress that resemble snowflakes.
• The second person in the poster standing next to Princess Elsa is Kristoff. He has unkempt light brown hair, which adds more to his charm. He wears a dark gray dress with a very dark black coat on top. The coat has a white fur lining at the edges. He also wears very dark black boots and dark black gloves in his hand. He also has a purple band tied around his stomach and hints of purple around his collar too.
• Now come the two cute characters from the movie Frozen – Olaf the snowman and Sven the reindeer. Olaf is sitting on top of Sven, and there is some snow on Sven’s snout. Both Olaf and Sven look very happy together. Being a snowman, Olaf is white in color. He has a bright orange carrot for a nose. The inside of his mouth is a light shade of blue. His eyes, eyebrows and the tuft of hair at the top of his head are black. Olaf has black sticks that make up his hands and two big black buttons in the front. Sven is a gray reindeer with white fur around his neck.
• Next is Princess Anna, the younger of the two sisters. She has beautiful shiny gold hair that she is wearing in two braids. She is wearing a blue skirt with a black top that has gold on its edges. She is also wearing a purple cape over her shoulder.
• Standing next to Princess Anna is Prince Hans. He is wearing a dark blue shirt with black buttons and dark blue trousers. He is also wearing an off-white jacket on top, which has black lapels and gold on the borders and shoulder. He has a purple handkerchief tied around his neck. Prince Hans has chocolate brown hair.
• The background shows a frozen forest. On the top right side of the coloring page, the word ‘Frozen’ is written in big capital letters. You can help your child memorize the spelling and color it using different shades of blue and silver.
9. Walt Disney Animation Studios:
The much loved Walt Disney theme is identifiable around the world due to its most popular mascot Mickey Mouse.
• In this coloring page image, your child will be able to color the entire Walt Disney signature, which is also the logo of the brand.
• Your child can also color the Mickey Mouse above the logo. Red and black are the favorite colors of Mickey Mouse. You can ask your child to color Mickey Mouse’s ears, the top part of the body, arms and legs in black. He can color the shorts and the bottom of the shoes red and the rest of his body white.
10. The Playhouse Disney Logo:
Another version of the Disney themes is the Playhouse Disney, which has also been a very popular show on television for a long time.
• In this image, your child will be able to color the very popular logo that has the ears of Mickey Mouse.
• The word ‘Playhouse Disney’ is also written inside the logo, which your child can color using a crayon or coloring pens.
• For coloring the ears of Mickey Mouse, your child does not have to use the regular black color. Instead, ask your child to use the colors purple, dark yellow and light yellow, as these are the colors of the Playhouse Disney logo.
Disney is one of the most loved brands in the world, so let your child enjoy it more through these coloring pages.
Which one is your child’s favorite coloring page out of all these? Do let us know in the comments section. Read More >>