About The Flowers
Does your little one enjoy coloring and love flowers too? Does your child love coloring and are you looking for some fun activities for the weekends? Has your kid recently learned about flowers and you want to encourage her to learn more while coloring too? Are you looking for new flower images that your kid can try coloring easily at home?
If you are looking for any of the above, read on to find some fun flower coloring pages that your kid can easily color.
Top 15 Fun Flower Coloring Pages For Your Kid:
Here is our collection of 15 fun coloring pages with a theme of flowers that we are sure your kid will love:
1. A Round Flower With A Smiley Face:
The first image is that of a cute flower that will instantly bring a smile on your kid’s face.
• It shows a simple and sweet flower that is one of the most basic forms of floral drawings.
• The image will also help your kid learn how to make a simple yet beautiful flower if she has not yet learned to draw one yet.
• The flower has a circle in the middle, with a pair of eyes and a big smile that instantly lights up the image.
• The petals are like round edged outlines around the circle.
• The stem is a small rectangle under the petals. There are also two leaves on each side of the flower.
• Help your kid by asking her to color the stem in one shade of green and the leaves in another.
2. Simple Oval Shaped Flower Petals:
The second flower on the list is also a very simple one, but it is a little different from the first one.
• It shows a simple and cute flower that has a circle in the middle.
• The petals around the circular base have a long oval shape.
• The stem is very simple, with a long and slim rectangle drawn under the petals.
• There are two leaves on each side of the stem that have pointy edges. The leaves also have a single line going through them, depicting the vein.
3. Three Roses Standing Together:
Here is an image of three beautiful roses standing together in the grass.
• The image shows three rose buds that are growing in the soil. There is grass growing underneath the rose buds.
• You can use the picture to teach your kid how to draw a rose in some very easy and basic steps.
• The first rose bud has five petals, two on the side and three in between. The rose bud in between is also very easy to make. The third rose bud in the end has five petals. It is still waiting to bloom.
• The long grass blades below the rose buds complete the image of a garden.
4. Beautiful Bird Flying With A Flower:
In the image, your kid will get two unique figures to color that of a bird and a flower.
• The picture shows a beautiful bird holding a flower in its beak as it is flying.
• The bird has a black outline, and its feathers are beautiful. Its wings and tail have pointy edges.
• It seems to be flying while it has the stem of the flower in its beak.
• The flower is a simple one with round petals. It has a circle in the middle. The stem is long, and it has a single leaf with a line inside it to resemble its vein.
5. Flower Patterns In A Circular Frame:
The particular picture is a beautiful piece of artwork that has intricate designs in it.
• It will be perfect for your kid if can color well.
• The image has a big circle as its base, inside which there is an array of flowers and patterns.
• The circle has two big flowers inside it, with three beautiful petals on each flower. They are identical flowers.
• The two flowers stand together on a stem, which also has two smaller flowers, one in the middle, and one at the end. Both the small flowers are still in their budding stage. The stem is full of little leaves that are plain.
• The borders of the circle have three more flowers hidden inside them. The three flowers are different from the two flowers in the center of the main frame but are identical to each other. They are simple flowers, with a circle in the middle and round petals around it.
• Additionally, there are three little circles that add some more pattern to the entire floral design.
6. Four Little Flowers In A Plant Tub:
In this image, your kid will get the chance to color four different flowers in one go.
• The image features a cute plant tub that you use to decorate a window or place in a backyard or garden.
• There are four flowers in the tub. Two flowers are identical to each other while the remaining two are different.
• The first and the last flower in the pot look the same. They both have a plain circle in the middle and five petals around it. The petals have the shape of a betel leaf, with a slight point at the edge. Both the flowers have a stem each. The first flower has one leaf on its stem while the last flower has two leaves on its stem.
• The second flower has three edges on the top that look like the broken edge of an eggshell. It has a stem with two leaves on it.
• The third flower in the pot is quite cute. It has five rectangular petals with a plain circle in the middle. The edges of the petals have a ragged look. The flower is standing on a stem, and only a single leaf is visible.
• The image will be perfect for your kid to practice coloring.
7. Flowers In A Watering Can:
Here is a cute image of a regular watering can that has become a makeshift flower pot.
• The image shows a regular big sized watering can. It has a watering spout at one end and a handle on the other. It has a beautiful border in the middle, with little flower designs on it.
• Inside the watering can, there is a bunch of beautiful flowers. All the flowers are identical. They have a simple circular base in the middle. The petals are simple and round.
8. Pretty Little Sunflower:
The image shows a pretty little sunflower, standing up cutely and facing the sun.
• The sunflower is growing in a flowering pot that is full of soil. The flowering pot also has a holding plate underneath, to prevent any mess while watering. The flower pot is a plain one with no designs whatsoever.
• The sunflower is the main attraction in this image. The middle base of the sunflower in this image is quite big and plain, with a little shading on one side. The petals are big and uniform. The petals also have a little shading. A single leaf can also be seen peeping from behind the petals.
9. A Basket Of Flowers:
The beautiful image brings together a host of floral delights for your kid to color.
• Here is a big basket that is full of different flowers for your kid to try and color in bright hues.
• There are a mixed bunch of flowers in the basket, and while some are in pairs or are identical, others are single and unique.
• There are flowers with different types of petals and designs. Your kid will love coloring so many different flowers all in one image. Make sure you help him out wherever he gets stuck, as there are quite a few flowers here that have an intricate design and may be difficult for your kid to color initially.
• The basket too has quite a lot of work on it. It looks like a wicker basket with a big wide handle to hold on to properly. The handle has some beautiful lines going all over it. The body of the basket has a brickwork kind of design and may require some intricate coloring by your kid.
10. Beautiful Flower Vase And Flower:
Here is a different floral image.
• The image has a beautiful flower vase as its centerpiece. The vase has a classic shape, with a round base, a broad middle, and a narrow neck. It also has a beautiful floral design on it, with two identical flowers being visible as part of its design. Around one of the flowers, there is a small rectangular line that goes above it as well as under it. The flower vase is empty, as there are no flowers placed inside it as yet.
• Just next to the flower vase, in front of it, there is a small flower that is lying horizontally at the base of the vase. It is a simple yet quite beautiful flower. The flower has a plain circle on its base and has pointy petals around it. A single line runs through each petal. The flower is resting on a stem that has two thin and pointy leaves attached to it.
11. A Garden Of Flowers:
With so many flowers around, here is an image that brings forth a full garden for your kid to color.
• The image shows five identical flowers in a garden patch though the flowers do differ in size but are otherwise the same.
• There are two flowers at each corner of the image, and these are standing on one single stem each. In the middle of the image, you can see a single stem that holds three more of these identical flowers. All the stems of the flowers have two leaves each.
• The flowers have a beautiful pattern. They have a plain circle as the base, which is bordered by a pretty lace-like design. The petals are a little oval and simple in shape, but all have the same lace-like pattern on their edges too.
• The area where the flowers seem to be standing is full of tall spiky grass. There also seems to be some vine or creeper running along the grass near the ground.
• In the image, your kid can see two beautiful butterflies that are hovering over the flowers. The butterflies have beautiful and intricate designs on their wings. Your kid may need your help in coloring the same.
12. Butterflies Visiting The Flowers:
Here is a very cute image of a butterfly that has come to see some flowers in a garden.
• The image shows three identical and simple flowers that look cute. The two flowers on each side of the image are bigger than the third flower in the middle of the image. The flowers have a simple circular base in the middle. The petals are soft and round. They are all standing on a stem each that have no leaves on them. The ground where the flowers are growing, also has tall and spiky grass.
• Right above the flowers, there is a cute and pudgy butterfly that looks a little surprised as well as happy on seeing the flowers. The butterfly does not have any difficult designs on it and has a very simple ring-shaped body with a very simple border design on its wings.
• In the background, your kid can notice three more tiny butterflies that seem to be coming down from the sky towards the flowers.
13. Three Different Flowers:
In this very simple yet beautiful image, your kid gets the chance to color three different flowers that are standing alone against a plain background.
• The three flowers in the image are completely different from each other. Two flowers are in full bloom while the third is still a bud.
• The first flower has a simple circular base in the middle, with a few black dots on the lower part. It has a lot of petals all around it that are long and oval in shape. There is no stem attached.
• The second flower has a base that is a mix of dark and light shaded areas. The petals have the shape of a cashew pod and are quite large as compared to that of other two flowers in the image.
• The third flower in the image is still a bud. It is a rose bud. Five petals of the bud are visible for coloring.
14. Little Tweety Amidst The Flowers:
If your kid loves cartoons and is especially in love with the very popular Tweety bird, this image is a must–have coloring page.
• The image shows the cute Tweety bird sitting in the middle of the page, surrounded by flowers.
• Tweety bird is lying down on its stomach on a bed of small, simple flowers, with its legs behind it, in a relaxed pose. Tweety bird’s arms are resting on the elbows and are supporting its head.
• All around Tweety Bird you can see lots of similar looking flowers. All the flowers in the image have a simple circular base in the middle. The petals are all round and plain.
• Your kid will love coloring this particular page, especially the very adorable Tweety bird.
15. Sunshine, Water And Soil To Feed The Little Flower Plant:
In this image, your kid will learn about what all a flowering plant, or any other plant, needs, to thrive and grow properly.
• The image shows a very cute flowering plant growing in the soil. The flower has a big circle in the middle that has a cute smiley face on it. It looks like a sunflower that is smiling up at the sun in the sky. The petals of the flower resemble those of a sunflower but are very small as compared to the center of the flower. The petals also have a border going around on the inside. The flower is standing on a stem that has two very long and flowy leaves on either side.
• The flower is growing in soil that looks a bit dry, with some visible crack marks on the surface. It seems that the flowering plant has got some water recently, as there are four drops of water around it. The flower plant seems to be happy. Also in the background, your kid will be able to notice a line of grass that seems quite small.
• Next to the flower, there is a bright and smiling sun right up in the sky. It is smiling down at the sunflower, and both the flower and the sun seem to be looking at each other and communicating in their secret and special language.
• The sun is very cute. It has a big round face with a big smile. The sun rays have a triangular shape, and your kid will have a lot of fun coloring the different shapes.
• You can use this image to teach your kid about how a plant receives its nutrition and how it makes its food. You can explain the role of the sun, water, and soil in helping the plant make its food. Also, use this image to introduce your kid to the process of photosynthesis and explain why most plants have green leaves.
A Few Tips To Help Your Kid With Coloring:
Before you ask your kid to start coloring, here are a few things you can ask your kid to practice that will make coloring easier and more fun:
• Ask your kid always to hold the coloring crayon, pencil or pen properly. Your kid will only be able to color well when he holds the color firmly with his fingers.
• Teach your kid to color lightly, without applying too much pressure.
• Help your kid color the large images first to learn how to color better within the lines.
The 15 flower coloring pages shared here will make a great coloring theme for your kid. Not only will your kid be able to use different colors but also learn about different flowers. You can also use the images to decorate your house after your kid finishes coloring them.
Which flower image did your kid love the most out of all these? Do let us know in the comments box.
Read More >>