- Free Printable Peppa Pig Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable ‘Curious George’ Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable ‘Peter Pan’ Coloring Pages for Your Little Ones
- 10 Best ‘Team Umizoomi’ Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 20 Lalaloopsy Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
The hit cartoon show ‘Sesame Street’ has been in demand among kids for years now. Elmo, the furry red monster, is still a favorite because of his funny antics and falsetto voice. In fact, he is so well loved among kids, that the last fifteen minutes of ‘Sesame Street’ is hosted by him, known as – ‘Elmo’s World’. He interacts with children through a series of questions which he asks in the third person. The Elmo coloring pages are fun and educational at the same time.
If your little one is already a fan of this adorable monster, you can engage him productively by allowing him to express his creativity through these Elmo coloring pages.
Top 15 Best Elmo Coloring Pages For Toddlers:
If Elmo is his favorite character, then you just need to hand over these pages to him to color. But if your kid is new to this character, ensure that you show your child to this cartoon on television before actually allowing him to start coloring these elmo coloring pictures. This will make the coloring process easier and more relatable. Check out our 15 amazing elmo coloring sheets here:
1. Elmo Says ‘Hi’:
This picture highlights Elmo welcoming the little children who watch his show. This is a perfect introduction for your kid.
- Elmo usually waves out and says ‘Hi’ when his segment starts. He refers himself in the third person, always.
- This picture is apt especially if your kid has no clue who Elmo is. It will make the coloring process easier.
2. ‘E’ For Elmo:
This picture showcases the alphabet ‘E’ which stands for Elmo as well as Eagle.
- The Elmo show is educational as well as entertaining.
- Your kid will be exposed to the alphabets if he is below the age of 3 years.
[ Read: Sesame Street Coloring Pages ]
3. Elmo In Winter:
This picture showcases Elmo in winter gear still smiling despite the biting cold.
- Elmo introduces children to the wonderful time of Christmas and winter through songs.
- Help your child to color if he needs assistance with certain elements of the picture.
4. Elmo On Skates:
This picture showcases Elmo skating furiously and excited at the same time.
- Elmo loves adventure, and therefore makes it a point to take your kid along for the ride.
- This picture is perfect if your kid loves to skate. It will help him experiment with colors for various parts of the gear worn by Elmo.
[ Read: Diego Coloring Pages ]
5. Learn The Number 2 With Elmo:
This picture highlights Elmo with two penguins enjoying the winter snow.
- Your kid will learn how to count – with two Penguins representing the Number 2.
- This picture is educational and will also allow your kid to use light colors which are used for winters usually.
6. Elmo Getting Out Of Bed:
This picture showcases that Elmo too gets out of bed in his pajamas.
- Elmo is seen here in his printed pajamas. He wakes up with a smile on his face, greeting your little one.
- You can make your child color Elmo’s pajamas in various shades.
7. Mae Watering Plants:
This picture highlights one of Elmo’s family members – Mae.
- Mae loves gardening and conserving the environment.
- Your little one can use colors of his choice to make Mae look as pretty as possible. While he colors, tell him the importance of watering the plants.
[ Read: Cookie Monster Coloring Pages ]
8. ‘W’ For Watermelon:
This picture showcases Elmo enjoying his favourite fruit – Watermelon.
- Elmo enjoys a slice of watermelon whenever he gets a chance.
- Your kid will learn about the alphabet ‘W’ and will be able to associate it to the fruit.
9. Elmo Puzzle:
This picture showcases Elmo’s different body parts, which need to be joined together.
- Elmo’s body parts need to be joined together with the help of your kid. This is a fun and challenging activity.
- Guide him to complete the image. Ones he finishes the picture, let him color it on his own.
[ Read: Big Bird Coloring Pages ]
10. Elmo And Friends:
This image showcases some of the lovable characters from ‘Sesame Street’.
- Some of the characters include Elmo’s family members – Louis and Mae.
- This image could prove to be quite challenging to color because of the many characters. You might need to assist your kid in coloring this.
11. Elmo And Mae Gardening:
This picture shows Elmo and Mae engaging in community gardening.
- Mae teaches Elmo the importance of gardening and conserving nature. You can also teach the same to your kid through this picture.
- You might also want to engage your child in some gardening after he has completed coloring the picture.
[ Read: Warrior Cats Coloring Pages ]
12. Elmo Picking Vegetables:
Elmo is seen in the picture picking vegetables and interacting with a garden worm.
- Elmo makes it a point to pick the vegetables that grow.
- You can teach your child the names of the vegetables in the image while he color.
13. Find The Path:
This image also serves as a fun game for your kid to try out.
- Your kid will need to find the pathway that joins Elmo to his friend at the other end. This image is apt for children above 7 years.
- You can actually allow your kid to use paint to color the picture to keep things authentic.
[ Read: Garfield Coloring Pages ]
14. Elmo Walking:
We see Elmo walking through nature on a lovely summer day.
- Elmo loves walking through nature paths as it makes him happy.
- This image has a number of background elements which will require an attention to detail. You may require your help coloring this image.
15. ‘F’ For Flower:
Here we see Elmo with the alphabet ‘F’.
- Elmo loves flowers and therefore will teach your child a new alphabet ‘F’ by associating it with ‘flower’.
- Allow your kid to fill colors according to his wish.
These free printable Elmo coloring pages online are fun as they take your child on an adventure with the cute Muppet. They will also learn a lot of other things like the importance of gardening, nature, letters of the alphabet, as well as numbers. Engage your kid with these set of Elmo coloring pages printable and combine to make a beautiful Elmo coloring book.
Let us know if your kid liked Elmo coloring pages printable free by commenting below.
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015
- Lung Cancer In Teens - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment - July 16, 2015
- Is It Safe To Drink Decaf Tea During Pregnancy? - July 16, 2015
- Nose Bleeds In Teens – Everything You Need To Know - July 13, 2015
- Is It Normal To Have Excess Facial & Body Hair During Pregnancy? - July 6, 2015
- How Often Should You Change Your Baby's Cloth Diaper? - June 19, 2015
- High Cholesterol During Pregnancy - Every Thing You Need To Know - March 20, 2015
- How To Choose A Good Babysitter? - March 19, 2015
- 7 Tips To Help You Choose The Right Gynecologist - March 17, 2015