- Top 10 Pumpkin Patch Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Do
- 10 Lovely Grapes Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Banana Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To
- 10 Scary Halloween Cat Coloring Pages For Toddlers
- 10 Vegetables Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
The festive season has started! People around the world are gearing up for various festivals enthusiastically. One such festival that kids await round the year is Halloween. Halloween is celebrated the world over on 31st October. It is one of the oldest celebrations in the world, dating back to almost 2000 years back. More a tradition than a ritual festival, the day is characterized by children dressing up as supernatural beings and “trick or treating” everyone in their neighborhood!
Top 10 Halloween Pumpkin Coloring Pages For Kids:
If your kid loves Halloween and if you want him to learn more about the festival apart from the famous ‘trick or treat’ phrase, here is your chance. Get your kid to color these Halloween pumpkin coloring sheets and help him learn more about the festival:
1. Cute Halloween:
Pumpkins are synonymous with Halloween! Here is a cute Halloween pumpkin picture to start with.
- Teach your kid about the tradition of carving pumpkins on Halloween.
- This picture is cute because of the animated character and would be fun to color too.
[ Read: Pumpkin Patch Coloring Page ]
2. Halloween Pumpkin Family:
Here is a fun way of teaching your kid about families. Hey, even pumpkins can have a family, right?
- This picture will help your kid learn about the concept of relations and families.
- It can be a fun coloring activity while learning the basic appearance of a Halloween pumpkin.
3. Tigger, Winnie The Pooh And Halloween Pumpkin:
Here is a picture bringing together two of your kid’s favorite cartoon characters.
- Your kid will relate to this picture as his favorite cartoon characters, Tigger and Winnie the Pooh, are shown happily staring at the Halloween Pumpkin.
- You can teach your kid about how Halloween marks the end of harvesting season.
[ Read: Vegetables Coloring Pages ]
4. Join-The-Dotted Halloween Pumpkin:
Take this picture as a good exercise for both counting numbers and coloring. The surprise element in the picture makes it all the more fun.
- Yes, you can help your kid revise all the numbers in order by letting him write all the numbers in order.
- This can be a great way to teach your kid to draw a Halloween pumpkin too.
[ Read: Carrot Coloring Page ]
5. Mr. Hatty – The Pumpkin:
Here is a fun rendition of our old tradition Halloween Pumpkin. If your kid loves magic, this hat will somehow remind him of that.
- This picture can be a clever way of teaching your kid about presenting same thing in different manner.
- It can help develop his wrist movements and hand-eye co-ordination.
6. Halloween Pumpkin And Bats:
What is Halloween without bats? Here in this picture, two Halloween classic figures take center stage.
- Nights and bats are associated with Halloween.
- Share the story of why people started celebrating Halloween and what it really stands for.
[ Read: Banana Coloring Page ]
7. Halloween Pumpkin Maze:
In this picture, the Halloween pumpkin is depicted with an even more interesting twist.
- The maze in the picture totally adds to the fun quotient.
- It can be a good challenge for your kid and will help him think beyond the obvious.
8. Piglet Carving Halloween Pumpkin:
This picture shows the cute little Piglet, doing his bit to celebrate Halloween.
- You can help your kid learn how to wish and spell Halloween.
- Tell your kid more about how the pumpkin is carved for Halloween and its significance.
[ Read: Halloween Cat Coloring Pages ]
9. Charlie Brown With Halloween Pumpkins:
If your kid loves Snoopy the dog, he sure would recognize the boy in the picture.
- Your kid can learn about the bind that humans and their pets share through this picture. Get him to count the number of Halloween pumpkins in the picture.
- It can get him excited about celebrating the festivals. When kids see others celebrating the festivals that they do, it gets them thrilled.
[ Read: Four Leaf Clover Coloring Pages ]
10. Trick Or Treat?:
The next picture has your kid’s favorite Disney characters asking for trick or treat.
- Tell your kid about the tradition of trick or treat.
- Get him excited about the festival and explain him about all the customs associated with the celebration.
Halloween is a fun celebration. Make it even more fun by actively participating with your kid. Hope your kid has a gala time coloring these Halloween Pumpkin coloring pictures. Tell us how your kid enjoyed these free printable Halloween Pumpkin coloring pages online. Share his work and your feedback with us in the comments box below.