- Free Printable Teacher Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color
- Free Printable Diego Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color
- Free Printable Get Well Soon Coloring Pages To Keep Your Toddler Busy
- Top 10 Brown Bear Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 25 Amazing Easter Egg Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color
Teeth form an important part of your overall health. They are, in fact, most important possessions of humans. Good dental care is vital for promoting healthy teeth. These good habits will stay with your kid lifelong and help them prevent cavities and tooth decay.
If your kid enjoys coloring, here is a fun way of combining the goodness of coloring while teaching your kid about the significance of good dental care. So here are the top 10 dental coloring sheets for your kid.
Top 10 Dental Coloring Pages For Kindergarten:
The way you look after your kid’s teeth now will affect the way they grow and their health too. Get your kid to color these dental coloring pages printable and teach him a thing or about dental care:
1. Mr. Tooth:
This is a perfect picture to get things started with.
- This can be a good exercise for your kid to learn about the basic appearance of a tooth.
- The animated effect makes it look even more interesting, adding more fun to it. Your kid will love such animated effects.
[ Read: Money Coloring Pages ]
2. Happy Tooth:
A clean tooth is a happy tooth.
- Teach your kid the importance of brushing twice daily.
- This picture is a great and fun way of teaching your kid about how his teeth stay happy when he brushes and cleans them regularly.
3. Dental Hygiene:
The next picture is good for explaining ways of maintaining a healthy dental hygiene.
- Tooth brush, tooth paste and dental floss is all your kid needs to maintain healthy teeth.
- While your kid enjoys coloring these items that he uses every day, you can share few facts about how brushing prevents decay and cavities.
[ Read: Get Well Soon Coloring Pages ]
4. Four Fine Friends:
Good friends are the ones who always stay together.
- Talk to your kid about how his teeth, tooth brush, tooth paste and floss are four fine friends.
- Take this opportunity to teach your kid how these four friends are essential for healthy teeth and what role each one plays.
[ Read: Letter D Coloring Pages ]
5. Sea Horse Visits Dentist:
Most kids are scared of visiting dentist.
- This picture is a cute way of teaching your kid about the importance of a dentist.
- The cute animated sea horse shows off his clean teeth while saying I visited my dentist.
- This picture can induce the habit of visiting dentists in your kid.
6. Toothy Maze:
This is a perfect picture to talk to your kid about cavities and bacteria hidden inside tooth.
- The toothy maze can challenge your kid’s intelligence and thinking power.
- Talk to your kid about bugs and bacteria hidden inside teeth.
- The young dentists on top of the tooth with brush in their hand actually denote the importance of brushing in dental health.
[ Read: Family Coloring Pages ]
7. Bunny Flosses Too:
If your kid is a bunny lover, this picture will teach him something good.
- Once again, this picture uses your kid’s favourite Bunny to teach good habit.
- The funny picture shows bunny flossing his teeth.
- This can get your kid interested in flossing. Talk to your kid about ways of flossing teeth and its importance.
This picture will help you teach your kid about the role and profession of a dentist.
- Your kid can learn the name of doctors who check teeth – that is a dentist.
- Every child must start visiting a dentist as soon as he or she turns one year old.
- Teach your kid the spellings of dentist and teeth.
- Tell your kid more about what a dentist does.
[ Read: Shapes Coloring Pages ]
9. Tooth Fairy:
Most kids know about the childhood fantasy figure Tooth Fairy.
- This picture is a perfect time to narrate the story of tooth fairy to your kid.
- It is a good break from other dental coloring images that are more subject-specific.
- This picture is fun because of the fantasy touch to it.
[ Read: Apple Coloring Pages ]
10. Brush Your Teeth Daily:
Finally, here is a picture showing a young girl brushing her teeth.
- This picture reiterates the importance of brushing daily.
- Your kid might find it easier to connect with the cute young girl in the picture and take up brushing more seriously.
Tooth decay, happens to be one of the most common chronic diseases too. It is important for you to help your kid realize the importance of dental care and health. Use these dental coloring pictures to educate your kid more about dental care, health and hygiene.
We hope your kid enjoys coloring these free printable dental coloring pages online. Do share your kid’s work with us when done. Till then, happy brushing and flossing!
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 8 Effective Natural Remedies To Cure Mosquito Bites In Babies - July 23, 2015
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015
- Lung Cancer In Teens - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment - July 16, 2015
- Is It Safe To Drink Decaf Tea During Pregnancy? - July 16, 2015
- Nose Bleeds In Teens – Everything You Need To Know - July 13, 2015
- Is It Normal To Have Excess Facial & Body Hair During Pregnancy? - July 6, 2015
- How Often Should You Change Your Baby's Cloth Diaper? - June 19, 2015
- High Cholesterol During Pregnancy - Every Thing You Need To Know - March 20, 2015
- How To Choose A Good Babysitter? - March 19, 2015