Disney characters are iconic and are a favorite for kids. They have managed to capture the attention of children and adults alike. Kids love jokes and riddles about Disney characters.
Whether it is Mickey Mouse, The Lion King, Frozen, or Cinderella, children easily identify with Disney movies and characters.
In this post, we bring you a long list of Disney jokes for kids to make your children laugh out loud.
100 Disney Jokes For Kids
Share these amusing and witty jokes based on Disney characters with your children and make family time more lively.
1. What did Cinderella Dolphin wear to the ball?
Her glass flipper
2. What do the seven dwarves sing if they see a rainbow on their way to the mine?
High Hue, High Hue!
3. Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon?
Because she will “Let it go, let it go…”
4. Why did the banana go to see Doc McStuffins?
Because it wasn’t peeling well
5. Why are there no planes where Peter Pan lives?
Because there is a sign that says, “Never Neverland.”
6. Why is Cinderella terrible at netball?
Because she always runs away from the ball
7. Why would you not want to be one of Snow White’s dwarfs?
6 out of 7 of them aren’t Happy
8. What happened the first time Mickey and Minnie saw each other?
It was glove at first sight.
9. Why is Cinderella so bad at soccer?
Because she always runs away from the ball and has a pumpkin for a coach
10. What did Snow White call her chicken?
11. How cold was it at Disney World?
So cold that Donald Duck was wearing pants
12. How do you keep Pumba from charging you?
Take away his credit cards
13. Why did the cookie go to see Doc McStuffins?
Because it was feeling crummy
14. How do you ask Scar to stop being so mean?
Be a bit more Simbathetic!
15. Which Disney princess makes the best judge?
Snow White; she’s the fairest of them all
16. What’s a bee’s favorite Disney movie?
Beauty And The Bees
17. What did the rapper Lil Jon say when he visited Disneyland?
Turn down for Walt
18. What does Frosty’s wife put on her face at night?
19. Why did Goofy stare at the label on the orange juice all day?
Because the carton said “concentrate”
20. Why didn’t Anna and Elsa’s parents teach them all the letters of the alphabet?
Because they got lost at C!
21. How does the ocean say hello to Ariel?
22. Why did Mickey Mouse get hit with a snowball?
Because Donald ducked
23. Why is Gaston the most peaceful Disney villain?
Because he won the No-Belle Prize
24. What did Captain Hook’s sidekick say to Adele?
Hello, it’s Smee!
25. Disney finally released Yoda’s last name. His full name is:
26. What did the town sing when the Beast and Belle broke up?
Single Belle, Single Belle, single all the way
27. What’s Mickey Mouses’ favorite treat?
28. Why did Mickey go into outer space?
To find Pluto
29. Why did Donkey cross the road?
He wanted to visit his “neigh-bor” Shrek.
30.What is Grumpy’s favorite fruit?
31. Which princess makes the best corny Disney jokes?
32. Why does Alice ask so many questions?
Because she’s in Wonderland
33. Why is Peter Pan flying all the time?
34. How does Mickey feel when Minnie is mad at him?
35. What kind of car does Mickey Mouse’s wife drive?
A Minnie van
36. What did Mickey Mouse say when he crashed his car?
37. What did Nala say to Simba during the stampede?
“Move fasta” (Mufasa)
38. What does an Olaf eat for breakfast?
39. How did Minnie save Mickey from drowning?
Mouse to mouse resuscitation
40. Why was the wrong Disney princess arrested?
The police thought she was someone Elsa…
41. Why did Sleepy go to bed in the fireplace?
He wanted to sleep like a log.
42. What does Daisy Duck say when she buys lipstick?
Put it on my bill
43. What Disney character can count the highest?
Buzz Lightyear – he can count to infinity and beyond
44. Why did Mickey Mouse become an astronaut?
He wanted to visit Pluto.
45. Why was Woody fed up with Hamm?
Because Hamm was being a bore
46. Why is Halle Bailey the perfect Ariel?
Because she’s cute as shell
47. How does Disney World get a tissue to dance?
They put a little Oogie Boogie in it.
48. Why does Ariel wear seashells?
Because D shells are too big and B shells are too small
49. Which Disney Princess is a cow’s favorite?
50. What does Ariel like to put on her toast?
51. Where did Captain Hook buy his hook?
The second-hand store
52. What does Buzz Lightyear like to read?
53. Why did Mickey Mouse cross the road?
He was going on a Minnie vacation.
54. Who won the race of princesses?
Rapunzel, By a hair!
55. What do you get when you cross a frog and a pig?
A lifetime ban from the Muppet Show studio
56. What do you call the Disneyland train when it sneezes?
A choo choo train
57. Why would you not want to be one of Snow White’s dwarfs?
Six out of seven of them aren’t Happy.
58. Who does Ariel call when one of her friends is missing?
The Lost and Flounder line
59. What kind of blush does Mulan wear?
60. Why did Goofy wear two pairs of pants when he played golf?
He heard he might get a hole in one.
61. What’s the name of the Disney princess that got burned?
62. Why did Mickey Mouse go to the doctor?
Because he had Disney spells.
63. What did Hamm build his house out of?
64. Why is Yoda such a fantastic gardener?
He has green fingers!
65. Where does Sarge keep his armies in Toy Story?
In his sleevies
66. What does Winnie the Pooh call his girlfriend?
67. Where can Ariel and all of her fishy friends be found?
Under the sea
68. Why did Dopey take a box of crayons with him into the bedroom?
Snow White asked him to draw the curtains.
69. Why is Quasimodo great at solving crimes?
He always has a hunch.
70. What does Woody say when he walks into a German car dealership?
71. What do you call a lion with no eyes?
72. What does Mickey Mouse use to browse the Web?
An iPad Minnie
73. What is Captain Hook’s favorite letter?
74. What is Captain Jack Sparrow’s favorite restaurant?
75. What is Mickey Mouse’s favorite sport?
76. Why does Jessie say she’s undefeated at darts?
Because she always gets Bullseye!
77. Who is Thor’s favorite rapper?
78. What’s the Cheshire Cat’s favorite drink?
79. Which chocolate bars are Buzz Lightyear’s favorite?
Mars bars and milky ways
80. What’s Peter Pan’s favorite restaurant?
81. Why did Ariel throw peanut butter into the ocean?
To go with the jellyfish
82. From where does Tarzan get most of his clothes?
83. If Donald throws a ball at you, what should you do?
84. When does Donald Duck wake up?
At the quack of dawn
85. What happens when Olaf throws a temper tantrum?
He has a meltdown
86. What do you call Wall-E’s cousin who cleans floors?
87. What is the Cheshire cat’s favorite color?
88. What did the 101 Dalmatians say after eating dinner?
That hit the spot
89. Who does Mickey say is his favorite pop star?
90. What is Clarabelle’s favorite party game?
91. What is Tarzan’s favorite Christmas Carol?
92. Where do Disney characters like to eat?
93. How much did it cost Captain Jack Sparrow to have his ears pierced?
A buck an ear
94. What kind of fairy doesn’t like to take a bath?
95. Why do people go to Disneyland?
So they can get a little goofy
96. What Disney character would you ask to fix something?
97. What music does Buzz Lightyear like best?
98. Why did Sven try to eat Olaf’s nose?
Because he doesn’t carrot (care at) all
99. What did Snow White say when her photos weren’t ready yet?
“Someday, my prints will come!”
100. How does Clarabelle Cow feel when she’s sad?
People of all age groups enjoy good jokes and riddles. These humorous Disney jokes can be shared with anyone to have a great time. Tell these jokes to your children when they feel down and spread laughter.
- Easy And Funny Riddles With Answers For Kids
- Funny And Short Tongue Twisters For Kids
- Hilarious Knock Knock Jokes For Kids
- Funny And Harmless Pranks On Kids