Easter is a special time to celebrate with your loved ones. If you are a parent looking for Easter crafts and activities for teens, your search ends here. Do you remember those times as kids when we participated in egg hunts during Easter? Well, there are several other Easter games to explore during a family get-together. If you want to help your teen celebrate Easter with friends and family, explore our list of Easter activities below.
Five Easter Activities For Teens
Here are some fun Easter activities that will be perfect for your teenager:
1. Map Hunt:
Your teen can successfully read a map now. Another fun Easter activity for teens.
- Mark out locations of the ‘treasures’ on the map. Make sure you avoid places that may not be safe for your teen to venture alone.
- Hand out maps to your teen and his friends at the beginning of the treasure hunt.
- Give them a pre-set time within which they have to finish the hunt and return to the base.
- Make sure the teens carry enough water and work in teams. Alternatively, ensure they have cell phones to call you in the case of an emergency.
- Hand out a basket of Easter goodies at the end of the task.
2. Historical Hunt:
Make use of an Easter egg hunt to let your teen discover the monuments in your area.
- Ask your teen to form small groups of friends. Hand out clues to help your teen explore heritage spaces and statues in your area.
- Write the clues in such a way that will interest and excite your teen.
- Hand out clues based on facts in your teen’s curriculum.
3. Easter Egg Bowling:
Use this activity to give an Easter twist to your teen’s love for bowling. The Easter party activities for teenagers just get more exciting.
- Hard boil a bunch of eggs. Keep them aside to cool.
- Hand them out to your teen and his friends and ask them to paint different designs on it.
- Take a large chocolate Easter egg and place it on a spot on the floor. Ask your teen and friends to use their hard-boiled eggs and try to bowl over the big chocolate egg.
- The teen who manages to reach the closest to the chocolate egg gets the prize.
4. Goal The Egg:
It is a traditional English Easter activity that remains popular. These fun Easter activities for teenagers are so much fun again.
- Hard boil a bunch of eggs for your teen and his friends. Keep them aside to cool.
- Traditionally, children roll the eggs down a slope as part of an egg race.
- However, you can create two small goal posts at an appropriate distance.
- Ask your teen and his friends to take turns and roll the eggs between the goal posts. Decide on the number of turns each teen gets.
- The teen who has the maximum score is the winner. In the case of a tie, you can increase the distance between the goal posts and have a re-take.
5. Toss The Egg:
It is a fun activity that your teen can play with hard boiled eggs or raw eggs.
- Ask your teen and his friends to color and decorate the hard boiled eggs once they are cool.
- Form groups of two teens and make them stand at a distance from each other.
- The teens have to toss the eggs at each other. Whoever drops the egg is out. To make it more challenging with each level, you can increase the distance between players.
- The teen who stays on until the end is the winner.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I make an Easter scavenger hunt that is challenging and engaging for teenagers?
Scavenger hunt can be made more challenging but adding difficult codes to the clues. The riddles could be some code that involves solving a math problem or a code that answers a trivia question.
2. Can you suggest some Easter-themed crafts that teenagers can enjoy?
Ask your teens to take some empty eggshells and fill them with color. Throw these eggs on a plain canvas. The design formed through the mix splash of colors is their artwork. Alternatively, cut out two bunny shaped papers and stitch them together. Before sealing it shut, fill it with skittles and then seal it. Gift it to friends and family.
3. Can you recommend some Easter-themed games that are perfect for teenagers?
Easter taboo: Distribute an equal number of colorful eggs amongst the teens players and give them a basket to hold. Before the game, decide upon certain actions to be taboo such as scratching the head. Whenever someone scratches their head, the other players can take an egg from that basket and add it to their basket. Player with the most eggs wins.
4. What are some virtual Easter activities that teenagers can participate in?
Virtually teens can play games such as Virtual Bingo, Virtual Scavenger Hunt, and Group Bunny Hop Workout.
5. How can I organize an Easter-themed party for teenagers?
Decorate the house or party place with traditional easter decorations such as soft bunnies and plastic eggs. You may also include Easter baking for the party. You can either make a spread of easter food or order teenager’s favorite foods. Select any of the activities mentioned above for the party.
6. How can I make Easter-themed decorations that teenagers can create and display?
You can make bunnies out of paper or towels, color hard-boiled eggs, color egg shaped coasters, and create colorful wreaths with paper flowers.
This list of enjoyable Easter activities for teens will help you add even more fun and frolic to the celebration and ensure you have a good time. Games like Easter basket making or Easter photo booth could be arranged with the help of other family members as well so that everyone could have their share of fun. You could also share stories about Easter, the historical significance related to it, and also previous family experiences that you have had with your teen to capture their interest and also bond with the others.
Infographic: More Easter Egg Activities For Teens
Easter is a significant festival celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ. It is also a time for friends and families to come together and celebrate the occasion. So, if you’re hosting an Easter party for your teen and their friends, check out the following infographic on interesting games to include in the party.
- Easter activities can provide an opportunity for individuals to spend quality time with loved ones and create lasting memories.
- While playing the map hunt game, it is important to avoid unsafe areas, ensure that teenagers have enough water, and encourage teamwork.
- The historical hunt activity allows teenagers to work together as a team while exploring local heritage sites.
- Easter egg bowling is a fun and creative activity that enables teenagers to express their creativity by painting the eggs.
- Activities such as goaling the eggs and tossing the eggs provide teenagers with a chance to enjoy some festive challenges with their friends.