Education is not all about academic learning. Kids need to understand that good education is not always synonymous with memorizing textbooks or moving up to higher grades. Here is a curation of some of the best educational quotes for children that you may share with them for their all-round development.
Inspirational school quotes for children
Kids need constant motivation to boost their confidence and help them perform better at school. Here is a set of inspirational school quotes for kids.
1. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
2. Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
3. The best way to predict your future is to create it. – Abraham Lincoln
5. No one is perfect, that’s why pencils have erasers. – Wolfgang Riebe
6. Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before. – Bonnie Blair
7. Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.– Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. We grow great by dreams.-Woodrow Wilson
9. Fall seven times, stand up eight. – Japanese proverb
10. You always pass failure on the way to success. – Mickey Rooney
11. Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal – Pamela Vaull Starr
12. Anything is possible. Anything can be. – Shel Silverstein
13. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.– Albert Einstein
14. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.– John D Rockefeller
15. The important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. – Pierre de Coubertin
16. Reformation, like education, is a journey, not a destination. – Mary Harris Jones
17. You can’t let your failures define you. You have to let your failures teach you. – Barack Obama
18. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. – Jim Rohn
19. Knowledge will bring you the opportunity to make a difference. – Claire Fagan
21. Intelligence plus character is the goal of true education. – Martin Luther King Jr.
22. Failure is a success if we learn from it. – Malcolm Forbes
23. There is no failure. Only feedback. – Robert Allen
24. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
25. Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school. – Albert Einstein
26. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated. – Horace Mann
27. Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism. – David M. Burns
Education quotes for kids
These school quotes for kids teach them about the importance of education and learning.
28. What we learn becomes a part of who we are.
29. Education is a gift that none can take away.
30. Education is the most powerful tool, which you can use to change the world – Nelson Mandela
31. All students can learn and succeed, but not on the same day in the same way – George Evans
32. Education is soul crafting. – Cornel West
33. Knowledge will bring you the opportunity to make a difference. – Claire Fagan
34. Education is the power to think clearly, the power to act well in the world’s work, and the power to appreciate life. – Brigham Young
35. Who questions much, shall learn much, and retain much. – Francis Bacon
36. We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself. – Lloyd Alexander
39. Education is helping the child realize his potentialities. – Erich Fromm
40. Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
41. Education is the transmission of civilization. – Will Durant
42. The aim of education is knowledge, not of facts, but of values. – William S. Burroughs
43. The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth. – John F. Kennedy
44. A well-educated mind will always have more questions than answers. – Helen Keller
45. When you talk, you are only repeating something you know. But if you listen, you may learn something new. – Dalai Lama
48. Education is a never-ending light that enlightens our path of life. – Debasish Mridha
49. Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and the world better than you found it. – Marian Wright Edelman
50. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated. – Horace Mann
51. The purpose of education is to build a happier society; we need a more holistic approach that promotes the practice of love and compassion. – Dalai Lama
Girl child education quotes
In some communities, girls are deprived of education. Girl child education quotes highlight the significance of educating and empowering them.
52. Education is the only efficient way to empower girls.
54. We educate women because it is smart. We educate women because it changes the world. – Drew Faust
55. There is no greater pillar of stability than a strong, free and educated girl. – Angelina Jolie
56. The content of a book holds the power of education and it is with this power that we can shape our future and change lives. – Malala Yousafzai
57. When girls are educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous. – Michelle Obama
58. Educate a boy, and you educate an individual. Educate a girl, and you educate a community. – African proverb
59. Young women who want an education will not be stopped. – Freida Pinto
60. To educate girls is to reduce poverty. – Kofi Annan
Quotes on child development and learning
Here are quotes on child development and learning, to encourage the little champ to learn and grow.
62. Learning is more than absorbing facts, it is acquiring understanding.– William Arthur Ward
63. Curiosity is the wick in the candle of learning. – William Arthur Ward
65. Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do. – John Wooden
66. Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs. – Henry Ford
67. Learning never exhausts the mind. – Leonardo da Vinci
68. Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open. – James Dewar
69. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. – Og Mandino
70. Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back.– Chinese proverb
71. Teaching is the royal road to learning. – Jessamyn West
72. Seeing much, suffering much, and studying much, are the three pillars of learning. – Benjamin Disraeli
74. The day you stop learning and creating must be the most boring day. – Samantha Barks
75. Real education should consist of drawing the goodness and the best out of our own students. What better books can there be than the book of humanity. – Cesar Chavez
76. The great aim of education is not knowledge but action. – Herbert Spencer
77. You learn something every day if you pay attention. – Ray LeBlond
79. Learning ignites curiosity.
80. Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. – Margaret Mead
81. Preparation is a process. – Lailah Gifty Akita
82. Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best. – Bob Talbert
83. Don’t let your learning lead to knowledge. Let your learning lead to action. – Jim Rohn
84. All things good to know are difficult to learn. – Greek proverb
85. Whatever you are doing, put your whole mind on it. If you are shooting, your mind should be only on the target. Then you will never miss. If you are learning your lessons, think only of the lesson. – Swami Sivananda
86. Play gives children a chance to practice what they are learning. – Fred Rogers
First-day-of-school quotes for kids
The first day of school sets the tone for the entire academic year. Boost the morale of your child with these first-day-of-school quotes for kids.
87. With the new day comes, new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
88. You should be having more fun in high school, exploring things because you want to explore them and learning because you love learning not worrying about competition. – Maya Lin
89. Going to school is not only learning about different subjects, it teaches you communication, it teaches you how to live a life, it teaches you about history, it teaches you about how science is working. – Malala Yousafzai
90. The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. – Aristotle
91. Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom. – George Washington Carver
93. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – Malcom X
94. A good education is a foundation for a better future. – Elizabeth Warren
95. Education is at the heart of achieving your dreams. – Patrice Motsepe
96. Learn as much as you can while you are young since life becomes too busy later. – Dana Stewart Scott
97. Be yourself, for everybody else is already taken. – Oscar Wilde
98. The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives. – Robert M Hutchins
100. Your library is your paradise. – Desiderius Erasmus
101. Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body – Joseph Addison
What are your favorite quotes on child education? Let us know in the comments section.
Educational quotes for kids inspire children to think of learning as a continuous process that is not limited to their textbooks. They convey the importance of learning from your failures and working hard to achieve your dreams. In addition, educational quotes teach the value of education and learning in one’s life and the importance of empowering girls through education. If your children are in need of motivation regarding their education, encourage them to write down some of these quotes near their study table to inspire them.
Infographic: Inspiring Educational Quotes For Kids
It is rightly said that of all the wealth and riches, knowledge is the supreme wealth! Here is an infographic that brings these inspiring educational quotes in one place, letting children know the importance of education in their lives.