If you plan to announce your engagement to your followers on Instagram, do not forget to post your pictures along with some cute engagement captions for Instagram. Engagement is a huge milestone in a person’s life, and it certainly needs a special announcement with heartfelt captions.
So, surprise your friends and family and bring a smile to their faces by posting candid pictures of your engagement and letting everyone know that you have entered a new phase in your life. To help you write a cute and meaningful caption and take your engagement announcement Instagram post to another level, we bring you some steal-worthy captions.
“Hello everyone, I just got engaged today.” Isn’t it so basic? Check out some fresh and interesting captions to announce your engagement and share the bliss and joy with everyone!
- Excited and thrilled for our biggest adventure.
- Decided to change my last name!
- Here’s the perfect selfie ever.
- Hello world. I got engaged to the love of my life!
- Feels fantastic with my new commitment!
- Got bored in lockdown, we decided to get engaged.
- That’s the easiest ‘Yes’ I have ever said.
- Two souls, one heart. Always together forever.
- New life starts soon!
- Countdown to marriage begins now.
- Finally, I engaged to my charming princess.
- My life, my rules! My heart is now with him.
- Cheers to the toast of our engagement.
- And finally, I said yaaaaas.
- Time to start shopping for the wedding!
- Our eternal love story starts here.
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
- Announcing Bachelor’s party real soon.
- Sent by God to fall in love, engage, and get married.
- From now onwards, I will be sharing each day with you in my mind.
- Finally, I have one special person to tease for the rest of my life.
- Decision has been approved. We are now forever.
- Next chapter of our love story begins now.
- From this important day, I will never walk alone.
- Engaged to assist you in every walk of life.
- Pop the party, I’m getting a husband soon!
- Love is awesome, love is kind.
- We are now stuck forever and always.
- From today, your heart will be my shelter, and your arms will be my new home.
- My soul loves you.
- Did you notice something shiny on my finger?
- Just got engaged a few hours back.
- Journey of a forever bond starts now.
- I am blushing, I am engaged.
- I am on a forever date.
- Road to love starts here.
- Cheers to love, laughter, and happily ever after.
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” — Ed Sheeran
Good times are to cherish happiness. Share your couple’s pictures with a funny engagement caption. Get ready for some hilarious comments from your friends and relatives.
- Just engaged, my uncle told me I should learn how to cook and wash clothes before marriage.
- Engaged to my yummy, delicious Tacos.
- Engaged to my Mickey Mouse.
- Today, I added extra sugar to our love. I don’t think it will cause diabetes.
- We will spend a lifetime as Tom and Jerry.
- Registered my forever life partner.
- A few minutes back, I just sealed the deal with my girlfriend’s angry father.
- She stole me from my parents today.
- It’s a sweet regret, I got engaged!
- Mark the date: From today, I am his Harley Quinn, and he’s my Joker. We are running Gotham crazy.
- No more crush on Kylie Jenner. It’s time for one crush forever – my wife.
- He’s a sauce to my sandwiches from today.
- It felt suffocated after the engagement, was it the tight tie or commitment knot.
- From today, I will be his registered and licensed lover forever.
Tell the Instagram world about your engagement. Post a picture or video as a status and get lovely reactions. Use these cute and romantic engagement captions to make the ordinary post look appealing.
- Transitioning from Miss to Mrs!
- Keep calm and say ‘Engaged.’
- “Diamonds are forever.” — Shirley Bassey
- Can’t wait to see us growing old together.
- I already knew we were soulmates.
- Finally, I have a sweet excuse to change my last name.
- “I love you, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- I think I am flying with you.
- No calm, I’m getting married.
- Living together is the next step.
- Found my Genie in a bottle.
- We’re getting engaged this weekend.
- “No measure of time with you will be enough. But let’s start with forever.” — Stephanie Meyer
- Our families united today.
- For true happiness, I need you by my side.
- I have discovered the one who stole my heart forever.
- Beginning for a brighter tomorrow.
- “‘Cause we were just kids when we fell in love.” — Ed Sheeran
- Meet my forever partner, my forever valentine.
- “You’ll always be my person.” — Grey’s Anatomy
- Sparkles in the sky, I met my prince.
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — Harry Burns
- My fairy tale just started with my hero.
- “You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.” — Taylor Swift
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
- Meet my to-be bride!
- Sealed the deal with the one who stole my heart.
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.” — Eden Ahbez
- Tied in a forever knot with my adorable honey.
- “Hey baby, I think I want to marry you.” — Bruno Mars
- From today, we will live, laugh, and cry together.
- See, dreams come true, look at my finger.
- “Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I’m yours.” — Gossip Girl
- Wish me luck, I am taken forever.
- “You’re my end and my beginning.” — John Legend
- To be hubby in the next few months!
- “You had me at ‘Hello.’” — Jerry Maguire
- I want to relive this moment a million times.
- “Love doesn’t make the world go ‘round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
- “Keep all my love forever.” — The Beatles
- I feel fortunate that I have to spend my life with you forever.
- Love you yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Now I will love you 365 days every year!
- “But the greatest of these is love.” — 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Officially announcing: Engaged.
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” — Oscar Wilde
- “Whatever our souls are made out of, his and mine are the same.” — Emily Brontë
- “Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.” — Albert Einstein
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Hermann Hesse
- “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” — Leo Christopher
- “I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.” — Nicholas Sparks
- “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” — Carl Jung
- We created memories, we just witnessed a memory, and we will continue creating memories.
- I confess I am engaged.
- “Here’s to all the places we went. And all the places we’ll go.” — John Green
An engagement ring is a gift of love, affection, commitment, and loyalty until the two souls unite in the knot of marriage. Let your followers know you are engaged with a ring picture and lovely caption.
- What’s new today? See my ring!
- Girls, don’t be angry, she forcefully placed a ring on my finger.
- Ring of togetherness in our hands.
- Oh my god, he finally put a ring on my finger.
- Look at the lifelong bond of commitment we share with this ring.
- An engagement ring is the ring of true love.
- What do you think about the ring on my finger?
- All my favorite songs started ringing when he came with the ring.
- United forever with this ring.
- The power of love in the ring will keep our true love sacred forever.
- He kneeled, showed the ring, and made me his to-be bride.
- The engagement ring always reminds you about loyalty in a relationship.
- Not diamond or gold, an engagement ring is more precious than any valuable gem.
- He made my finger look magical with this beautiful engagement ring.
- Bought this engagement ring long back when I had a crush on you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I announce engagement on Instagram?
You may announce your engagement on Instagram using creative ways. Write “I said yes!” or “Happily taken!” on your hand and post a photo on your account. You may also post a close-up photo of your engagement ring, holding your partner’s hand, and a caption announcing your engagement.
2. Should I post my engagement on social media?
Yes, you may share the footage or photo of the special moment of your life on social media. However, keep it simple and be careful not to go overboard.
3. How long should I wait to announce my engagement?
It is better to wait a day before announcing your engagement on social media. Focus on celebrating the latest milestone in your relationship first. If you’re pumped to share the big news on social media, you may post it on the same day.
Sometimes, you need a unique and memorable engagement caption to make memories with your loved one and to allow your Instagram followers to be taken aback when they learn of your #engaged status. However, if you’re stumped and can’t come up with a caption, all of the aforementioned catchy and fascinating engagement captions for Instagram will come in handy. You can use any of the captions to complement your engagement images, or you can combine a few captions or be creative and create something new by taking inspiration from the above caption ideas.
Congratulations on finally putting a ring on it! Share the news of your engagement with all your social media friends and family with the help of this extended list of engagement captions we bring you in the following infographic. Read through it and save it to share with your friends as well.
- Welcome to the wedding boom. How couples are handling the busiest season in 40 years