Family Feud is a popular television show that has been around since 1976. You can replicate this game show at family reunions, house parties, etc.
In this game, two teams compete with each other to give the most popular answers for a set of generic questions. The questions do not have the exact factual answers and hence the team which gives the closest answers scores more points and wins. The family that wins the first round then enters the “Fast Money” round and earns a lump sum of money.
If you are planning to play this game with your family, then this post is for you, as MomJunction brings you 151 Family Feud questions. But first, let’s understand the procedure of the game.
How To Play Family Feud Game At Home?
This game is not only fun to play but is also easy. Here is how you can conduct a Family Feud game for your family.
You will need:
- Two groups with 5 players each
- A buzzer
- A poster board
- A list of questions
- Before the big game, the host has to prepare the questions as well as multiple answers for each question.
- You may come up with your own questions and do a survey to find out the most to least popular answers. Or use the questions listed below.
- Once you choose the questions, give five answers for each question, along with points for each answer (highest marks for the best answer and then in the descending order).
- Print out the questions along with the answers on a paper and stick it onto the poster board. Cover each of the answers with a long sticky note.
- Set the poster board, the buzzer on the table, and have couches or chairs on either side of the room facing each other for both the teams.
How to play:
- Split the group into two teams of five players each, and ask them to elect their captain.
- Ask the captains to come to the front of the room where the buzzer is, read the first question and press the buzzer.
- The captain who hits the buzzer first will have 5 seconds to answer the question.
- If the captain manages to guess the top answer (one with the highest points) from the list of answers, then their team will have the chance to play that round or pass it.
- But if they fail to give the top answer, then the other captain will get 5 seconds to give the top answer. If they succeed, then their team will get the chance to play that round or pass it.
- The team that has decided to play the round must guess the rest of the answers for that question. Each wrong answer will be one strike, and each team will have up to three strikes, after which the question will go to the opponent team.
- When they give the right answer, remove the sticky note and reveal that particular answer, and award the team with the points that answer carries.
- If the team chooses to pass the round, then the other team needs to guess the answers. But if the first team gets three strikes, then the question passes to the second team, and if they manage to give the right answers, they will steal all the points of the first team. With this, the first round ends.
- For the second round, another set of two people come from the two teams and repeat the same. Five rounds could be conducted as there are five participants. After five rounds, the family with the highest points wins.
[ Read: Couple Games For Party And Private Times ]
Family Feud Fast Money
In the TV show, this round is played by the winning team to win a lump sum money. You may replicate it in your version of Family Feud too.
- Pick two people from the winning team and ask one person to leave the room so that they cannot hear the answers.
- Time the clock to 20 seconds and quickly ask them 5 fast family feud money questions. They have an option to pass a particular question and get back to it later in case they are stuck.
- Repeat the same questions to the second person, but give them 30 seconds to answer. If they give the same answer as the first one, ask them to try again.
- Calculate the scores, and if they get a total of 200 points, then they win the prize.
This game gets exciting based on the questions you ask. In the next section, we have given questions based on the participants in the games. Also covered are the Fast Money questions.
Family Feud Questions For Kids
If you are planning to conduct this game for kids, then here are some simple questions. You may give points to each answer as per your understanding or give them in the descending order.
1. When you do not want to go to school, what is the illness you make up as an excuse?
- Ear pain
2. Why do you love summer?
- Summer vacation
- Can go to the beach
- The weather
- Can eat ice cream
- Can go out and play
- No homework
3. What is one thing your parents tell you not to waste?
4. Which is a kid’s favorite snack at the movie theater?
- French fries
5. What is that one thing that you will never forget to pack on a trip?
6. When do kids close their eyes?
- Horror movie
- Hide and seek
- Making a wish
7. What would you find on a man’s arm?
8. Name something people put in their front yard.
- Garden gnome
- Flowering plants
9. Which household chore do kids hate doing?
- Cleaning their room
- Walking the dog
- Mowing the lawn
- Raking leaves
- Washing dishes
10. What does a wrestler not wear during a match?
- A skirt
11. What do moms tell their kids to do before dinner?
- Wash hands
- Set the table
- Not to eat snacks
- Do homework
12. Name something or someone that has fangs.
13. What do kids often manage to lose?
- Pencil box
14. What does a dog do most of the time?
15. Where do kids dislike going the most?
- Relatives house
16. What do you do when you put hot food in your mouth?
- Spit it out
- Gulp it
- Drink water
- Shout “hot, hot”
17. Name a word that has ‘key’ in it.
- Key chain
- House key
18. What do people do on Christmas Eve?
- Decorate the tree
- Go to church
- Have a family dinner
- Sing carols
- Meet friends
- Bake cooking for Santa
19. What is that you do before going to bed?
- Brush teeth
- Say prayers
- Change into pajamas
- Drink water
- Complete homework
20. In which place are you told to keep quiet?
- Movie theater
- Place of worship
21. What would you do when you fall sick?
- Not go to school
- Take medicine
- Go to the doctor
- Throw up
22. Name something that is cold.
[ Read: Couple Costumes Ideas ]
23. When would your teacher want to talk to your parents?
- Bad grades
- Not doing homework
- Cheating in exams
- Misbehaving in class
24. What would you find in a deserted house?
- Spider webs
25. What could an astronaut see out of the window of the space station?
26. What is used to write?
27. What would you find in a salad?
28. What melts when it gets hot?
29. What goes into a sandwich?
30. How do people move from one place to another?
31. What comes to your mind when you hear the word magic?
- Harry Potter
- Fairy godmother
- Magic wand
- Magic hat
32. What do kids throw at each other?
- Paper balls
- Water balloons
33. What vegetable do you dislike eating?
- Brussels sprouts
34. What is your excuse for not doing homework?
- Forgot at home
- Left at school
- Book got stolen
- Dog ate it
35. Which high school subject do kids consider tough?
36. What do kids often ask before going to bed?
- Some more time to stay awake
- One more story
- To kiss goodnight
37. Which food would make kids healthy and strong?
- Protein drinks
38. What do kids do in summer to earn an allowance?
- Mow lawns
- Put up a lemonade stand
- Deliver newspapers
- Work at a restaurant
39. What do you hate the most about school?
- Getting up early
40. What do kids do during summer vacation?
- Go camping
- Go for a workshop
- Watch TV
- Go on vacation
41. Which games do kids play when in kindergarten?
- Ring around rosy
- Hide and seek
- Musical chairs
42. What are the things kids are not allowed to play with?
43. What are the accessories kids put on their bikes?
44. What are kids afraid of?
45. What do kids love to eat, but is not good for health?
- French fries
- Ice creams
46. What do kids brag about their dads?
- Has a cool job
- Takes them to places
- Has a cool car
[ Read: Relationship Goals For Couples ]
47. What do parents never allow kids to skip?
- Brushing teeth
- Cleaning room
48. What do kids aspire to become when they grow up?
- Race car driver
- Police officer
49. What do kids learn to make at nursery school?
- Clay moulding
50. What are the things that are in pairs?
Family Feud Questions For Adults
This game can also be played among adults. Here are some questions for them.
51. Name a reason for people to wake up in the middle of the night.
- Need to visit the bathroom
- Bad dream
- Attend a crying child
- Heard a noise
52. What could be the reason for going late to work?
- Getting up late
- Bus delay
- Car breakdown
53. What is the first thing you do after waking up?
- Open eyes
- Visit the bathroom
- Brush teeth
- Turn off the alarm
54. Where do you not have cell phone reception?
- In basements
- Inside tunnels
- On the mountain
- In a flight
- On a boat
55. Which plant are you likely to grow in your garden?
56. After taking a selfie, whom are you likely to send it?
- Spouse/ partner
- Social media
57. Name someone you might go for advice.
- Partner/ spouse
- Best friends
- Boss/ manager
58. What would you never leave home without?
- Mobile phone
- House keys
- Water bottle
- Car keys
59. Name the chores you tend to procrastinate.
- Cleaning room
- Taking out trash
- Grocery shopping
60. What is the advantage of working from home?
- No traveling
- Flexible working hours
- Spend time with family
- No dress code
- Save money
61. What do you have in your wallet?
- Credit card
- Driver’s license
- Photo of the family/spouse
62. What are the annoying things other drivers do?
- Overtake from the wrong side
- Blow the horn continuously
- Talk on the cell phone
- Not use turn signals
- Drive too fast
63. What are the places where you are not allowed to touch anything?
- Art gallery
- Gift shop
- Gentleman’s club
64. Name another word for ‘restaurant’.
- Coffee shop
- Burger joint
65. When deserted on an island, you will first search for?
66. People call them when in need of help.
- Fire department
67. Something you will find in a park.
68. Name a fruit that takes time to break into.
69. The name of an animal that begins with the letter ‘M’
[ Read: Inspirational Family Quotes And Sayings ]
70. When you are tensed, what is that one thing that can ease you?
- A call with a friend
- A drink
- A nice nap
71. Name something which you will keep on your office desk.
- Pen stand
- Water bottle
- Picture of spouse/ child
72. Name something you buy that is disposable.
- Paper plates
- Garbage bags
73. Something you use while sleeping at night.
- Teddy bear
- Bed lamp
74. What is that you need to build a house?
75. Name something you will cut with scissors.
- Tags on clothes
76. Name a big animal.
77. Apart from the hen which other creature lays eggs?
78. What do you find in a picnic basket?
- Fruit juice
79. Name one thing that is made from coconuts.
80. Name something that won’t work without a battery.
- Toy car
- Alarm clock
81. Name a food that you can eat with ketchup.
- Chicken nuggets
- French fries
- Spring roll
82. Something that can be spread.
- Peanut butter
83. What do people miss about being a teenager?
84. What might a person do after college?
- Get a job
- Go traveling
- Start a business
- Get married
- Join the military
85. Siblings fight over this.
- Who is more loved
- Sharing a room
86. Name something which people often forget to switch off.
- Gas stove
87. Spilling/dropping this in the kitchen can make a huge mess.
88. While choosing a hotel, you look for?
- Large bed
- Clean toilets
- Clean towels
89. When do dogs bark?
- Strangers enter the house
- Seeing a cat
- Seeing other dogs
- When hungry
- At cars
90. Name a fruit-bearing tree you can grow in your backyard.
91. Something that can get tangled.
- Rope string
- Fishing net
- Long chains
92. Something which people tend to misplace.
93. What do people do if they cannot sleep?
- Browse the internet
- Chat with friends on the phone
- Count sheep
- Drink milk
- Read a book
94. When do you throw a party?
- Getting married
- Promoted at work
- New year
95. How do you pass the time while on a flight?
- Watch a movie
- Look out of the window
- Eat snacks
96. Name a profession that starts with the letter ‘T’.
- Truck driver
97. What could cause a traffic jam?
- Broken traffic signals
- Narrow roads
98. What do you double-check before going to sleep?
- Door locks
- Lights in all the rooms
- Mobile charging
99. What topics do families discuss when they get together?
- Old times
- Family gossip
- Kids/ education
100. Name something that is made of milk.
Family Feud Fast Money Questions
If you are planning to add this round to your game, here are a few fast money questions you may use.
101. What do you need to make a smoothie?
102. Which food is served with melted butter on top?
- Mashed potatoes
103. What do people cram in the car while going to the beach?
- Beach chairs
- Beach toys
104. Things we tend to use until they are worn out.
- Mobile charger
- Cooking pans
105. What punishment do parents give to children?
- Time out
- No TV for a week
- No dessert after dinner
- Cutting down play time
106. What do we drink to keep us warm?
- Hot chocolate
107. Name something that can be spoiled.
108. In which place do we find an elevator?
- Office building
109. What do we do during the weekends?
- Watching movie
- Going out with family
110. Which body part could be missing on a pirate’s body?
111. Things you do while with friends.
112. Name something people donate.
- Used clothes
- Old toys
113. What is that you do not like to get in your mail?
- Spam emails
- Bulk emails
- Product catalogs
- Requests for donation
114. What do you do to an envelope before posting it?
- Read the letter
- Fold and place the letter inside
- Write the To and From addresses
- Seal it
- Paste a stamp
115. What do you lose as you grow old?
- Hearing ability
116. What do you find in a hamburger?
- Meat patty
117. How do people commute to work?
118. What is something people do in sleep?
119. What do people have on their nightstand
- Alarm clock
- A novel
120. What do you find in a refrigerator?
121. Which places are crowded during Christmas?
- Gift shops
122. What do you do on a weekday morning?
- Wake up early
- Eat breakfast
- Iron the outfit
- Check emails
- Go to work
123. What might you find under the cushions on the couch?
- Small toys
124. Which junk foods do kids love?
- French fries
125. What gift would you give a teenage boy on his birthday?
- Video game
- Sports kit
126. When would you send food back while eating at a restaurant?
- Half cooked
- Has foreign objects
- Tastes bland
- Wrong order
127. Something parents wish a baby could do by itself.
- Change diapers/ potty train
- Go to sleep
- Have bath
- Dress up
128. Things you hate if you forget while going camping.
- Spare clothes
- Mosquito repellents
129. Riding a bike without this part is tough.
130. A place where cars line up to drive through.
- Car wash
- Gas station
- Police convoy
131. What would you find in a doctor’s suitcase?
- Prescription pad
132. Unusual things toddlers play with.
- Cooking pans
133. Places that would be busy on a Valentine’s Day.
- Flower shop
- Candy store
- Gifts store
134. Something that takes people into the air.
- Hot air balloon
135. What else does a pizza place serve?
- Garlic bread
- Soft drinks
[ Read: Date Ideas For Couples ]
136. Which home appliance can get hot?
- Iron box
137. What are some of the alternatives to plastic bags?
- Cloth bags
- Paper bags
- Jute bags
- Canvas bags
- Basket bags
138. What is something that requires your signature?
- A check
- An agreement
- Shipment acknowledgment
- Authorization letter
139. What are most kids afraid of on their first day at kindergarten?
- Parents leaving
- Leaving home
- Staying alone
- Not being liked by other kids
140. What is that people buy as a status symbol?
- Exotic pets
- Designer dresses
141. What do you find in an ice cream truck?
- Ice cream cones
- Music box
- Flavors of ice cream
142. What are the things women do to their hair?
143. Name something you might forget to do when running late for work.
- Locking doors
- Packing lunch
- Combing hair
- Pressing clothes
144. When do people post flyers?
- Missing pets
- Garage sale
- Promoting business
- Announcing workshops or festivals
145. Name a bad job for someone who is accident-prone.
- Police officer
146. What are the things moms say, but kids pretend not to hear?
- Clean your room
- Do not skip lunch
- Do your homework
- Eat your vegetables
- Do not use the mobile phone all the time
147. How do grandparents spoil their grandchildren?
- Do whatever they want
- Protect them from parents’ scolding
- Give them candy
- Make their favorite dish
- Give them money
148. What can make you feel like a kid again?
- Playing with kids
- Riding a bicycle
- Eating candy
149. Which activities are scary and at the same time fun?
- Roller coaster
- Driving fast
- Bungee jumping
- Horror movies
150. What are the places where college students fall asleep?
151. What are the things that must be handy in case of an emergency?
- First aid kit
- Tool kit
- Warm clothing
Hope you have enjoyed reading our list of Family Feud questions. You may add a few more questions, and give them points to make the game enjoyable and have some fun.
Have some more Family Feud questions to add? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Conversation Starters For Couples
- Romantic Ways To Give Birthday Surprise To Your Wife
- Truth Or Dare Questions For Couples
- Tattoos For Couples