For women trying to get pregnant, the best fertility products can help you predict your ovulation date and help you improve the chances of conception. Fertility boosters, prediction kits, ovulation calendars, ovulation test strips, and fertility supplements are some of the many fertility products that are available online. The availability of these fertility products has made it easier to help you stay on track towards becoming a new mother. So in this post, we have listed some of the tried-and-tested fertility products. Read on to know more.
What Are Fertility Products?
Any product, be it a supplement, ovulation kit, or herbal tea that can boost your fertility, is a fertility product. Dietary supplements, such as fiber, omega-3, vitamins, minerals, and plant-based proteins can have a positive impact on female fertility and the reproductive system (1).
Each fertility product works differently. For example, fertility supplements support the reproductive system by providing the required vitamins and minerals, while ovulation kits help determine the right ovulation time by measuring the level of luteinizing hormone (LH) in your blood (2).
These fertility products can help you understand your body, menstrual cycle, and fertile window and help you conceive. Note that you should always consult a fertility expert before using fertility products.
8 Best Fertility Products In 2023 To Help You Conceive
These are the top eight fertility products that you can purchase online.
The reliable ovulation predictor kit contains 50 ovulation and 20 pregnancy test strips. It is designed for women who are trying to conceive naturally.
- Tracks ovulation progress in five minutes
- Offers 99% accurate results
- Compatible with the Premom Ovulation Calculator app
- Easy to test
- Might be a bit difficult to read
- App may not be user-friendly
"Using these strips gave me clarity about my ovulation cycle, which helped me conceive despite the hiccups. The instructions were explicit, and the companion app was a valuable tool. However, be careful with the ovulation strips' interpretation if you are not planning to conceive. On the whole, it's a reliable kit to understand your cycle better."
The sweet mint tea helps support fertility naturally. This fertility herbal blend is said to support the reproductive system and regulate the reproductive cycle. With 15 sachets in a pack, you can make two cups of fertility-enhancing tea with one sachet. Consult a gynecologist before using this tea.
- Made of 100% organic ingredients
- Helps balance hormones and may improve the ability to conceive
- Female herbalist-formulated
- May not be suitable for those with a normal cycle
- Not suitable for pregnant women
"After trying to conceive for a while, I decided to try this tea. It tasted great and became a part of my daily routine. While it took some time for me to get pregnant, I believe the tea possibly helped balance my hormones amidst life stress, supporting this blessed outcome. As I prepare to try for another baby soon, I'm hoping this tea will assist me once more.""
This book is for women who want to learn about fertility and are trying to get pregnant naturally. The fertility support book includes information about fertility treatments and conditions that might help you.
- Helps you gain control over your gynecological health
- Shares natural approaches to conception
- Updated information
- Scientifically proven birth control without devices or chemicals
- May not be an easy read
- Some might find it a little preachy
Easy@Home 50 Ovulation Test Strips and 20 Pregnancy Test Strips Kit
Pin Stort Fertility Tea
Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler
|Package Dimensions || 5.39 x 4.8 x 2.64 inches; 4.96 Ounces||-||-|
|Dimensions||-||5 x 1 x 7.75 inches||5 x 1 x 7.75 inches|
|Weight||-||1.7 Ounces||1.7 Ounces|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Here’s a touchscreen device that lets you track the fertility hormones and improves your chances of getting pregnant. It tracks two main fertility hormones–estrogen and luteinizing hormone.
- Easy to use
- Provides information on daily fertility levels
- Can store data of up to six cycles
- Claims to increase your chances of conceiving by 82%
- May not be suitable for those with PCOS
- May not be highly durable
"I found this product quite helpful for tracking cycles. It's a good option if you're interested in the Marquette Method of Natural Family Planning. Note that you might need to refresh the sticks every other month."
It is an intelligent thermometer with Bluetooth to track periods and monitor fertility. The app used with this basal body temperature thermometer provides information on menstruation, ovulation, and the fertile phases.
- Quick and accurate results
- Thermometer can help you record the data manually
- One-year warranty
- Can store 300 sets of temperature
- Might have connectivity issues
- May not be easy to read
The Rainbow Light Prenatal One Multivitamin comprises folate, calcium, iron, and potent vitamin B complex to support your health and the baby’s development. It is clinically proven to aid in the absorption of vitamins D, B2, B5, folate, calcium, iron, and zinc.
- Free of colors, flavors, or sweeteners
- Supports red blood cell growth
- High-potency source of zinc
- Contains probiotic digestive enzymes
- Supports immune health
- Certified raw and clean
- Non-GMO and vegetarian
- May have a peculiar smell
- Pills may be big for some
"These pills have served me well during pregnancy and are now aiding my nursing period. They are an excellent option if gelatin-based vitamins aren't for you. The pills are considerably large and can be a bit tough to swallow, though, and I'd recommend taking them post-meal to avoid nausea."
This is an adjustable calendar to track important dates for menstrual cycle, ovulation, implantation, peak fertility, and pregnancy testing.
- Shows fetal length and weight every week
- Provides the date for the physician’s visit
- Easy to read
- Durable material
- Might be smaller than you expect
The kit helps you detect and track your fertile days. Each test comes in a sealed pouch, and it helps you identify the best time to conceive.
- Takes around three seconds, and the result is out in five minutes
- Includes a detailed user guide
- Quite accurate in spotting LH surge
- Easy to use
- Lines might be faint or splotchy sometimes
"These test sticks are convenient to use and read, with faster dip times compared to other sticks I've used. They also offer a clear distinction between positive and negative results. Practical tip: pee straight into the emptied wrapper to save plastic."
How To Choose The Right Fertility Product?
Choosing the right fertility product can be tricky. So here are a few factors that can help you choose the right product.
- Type: Decide on what kind of fertility product you want to use. Talk to fertility experts to know if your body needs supplements or just a kit to track the hormone levels.
- Safety: Rely on products certified or recommended by a healthcare professional. Check the ingredients list when buying supplements,lubricants, or gels. Ensure the ingredients are safe for you and adhere to purity and do not show any side effects in order to maintain your health.
- Cost and effectiveness: Prioritize your preferences. Using multiple products such as supplements, ovulation kits, and fertility-friendly lubricants might be expensive. Choose the product that shows or has the highest rating of effectiveness. You can also talk to a certified physician for clear guidance.
Why Trust MomJunction?
We have curated this list of the best fertility products after visiting numerous e-commerce sites and studying each item’s descriptions and customer reviews. This list comprises products that would help you track your fertility. Right from fertility-boosting drinks to ovulation calendars, this list has got you covered if you’re planning to conceive. In addition, we have described all the products based on the information given by the manufacturer.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who may use fertility products?
Any couple planning to conceive can use fertility products regardless of whether they are in their 20s or 30s. However, one must rely on the physician-recommended product, keep track of their ovulation time, and know their fertile window so as not to miss the conception. Besides using fertility products, couples must also follow a healthy diet and maintain their health to avoid complications (1).
2. When should I see a fertility specialist?
It’s a common question among couples trying to conceive. Any woman under 35 years who is unable to conceive after a year of unprotected intercourse must consult a fertility specialist. Similarly, if a woman above 35 years is unable to conceive after six months of unprotected intercourse, they should consult a fertility expert (3).
Besides following a healthy diet and an active lifestyle, women who want to get pregnant could make use of these products for proper planning and improving their chances of conception. If you want to know more about the products or prenatal vitamins, you may consult a healthcare professional.
Choosing the best fertility products is crucial. As the market is replete with fertility supplements and ovulation test strips, you need to be certain about the benefits and side effects of each product that you choose. The ones listed here are widely recommended by users as they provide accurate results while letting you monitor your ovulation cycle. You will also find ovulation-tracking bracelets and fertility-tracking apps that help with easy tracking of your ovulation cycle. In addition to following a healthy diet and an active lifestyle, you could consult your physician and use these products to plan and improve your chances of conception.
- Kinga Skoracka et al.; (2021); Female Fertility and the Nutritional Approach: The Most Essential Aspects
- Julie E. Holesh et al.; Physiology Ovulation
- When to See a Fertility Specialist
- How to Use Ovulation Kits & Fertility Monitors
- Ovulation home test.