Sending your child to school can leave you with mixed feelings. You are free to pursue your interests while your children are at school, but then you also often worry if your child misses you there. You think about them and miss them more than they might miss you.
To remedy this situation, we have an easy solution. Try lunchbox notes for kids! These notes contain short and cute messages to let them know you are thinking of them. Your child will feel happier and loved when they see a lunch note. They might even show it off to their friends with pride.
We have collated a list of 135 lunch notes for kids. These are short (for those rushed mornings), cute, and are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face.
Why Are Lunch Box Notes Special For Kids?
Mornings for school-going children and their parents are pretty hectic. There is a whole lot of work to be done and very little time. No one has the time to say lengthy goodbyes or words of motivation to the children in the mornings.
Once the children leave for school, and you breathe a sigh of relief, you realize that you haven’t had much chance to talk to them, and now, you will be without them for a few hours. This is the time when you have no control over their actions or their feelings. If they feel low or tired, they won’t have you to comfort them and lift their spirits.
So what do you do? Put in a lunch box note and make their day.
Lunch box notes for kids can be funny, cute, and inspirational and can give your child just the push they need to get through a hard day at school. They know that you are thinking of them and that you love them. This makes them feel happier, and they perform better at school.
Ways To Write A Lunch Box Note For Your Child
You can come up with different creative ideas to write a lunch box note for your child.
1. Funny notes
You can write jokes or puns that will put a smile on your child’s face no matter what mood they are in.
You don’t have to be an artist to draw for your child’s lunch note. Just make simple line drawings or doodles to make them smile.
Write about a positive or funny incident you have shared with your child. This is sure to make them happy when they remember it.
4. Inspirational messages
If your child has an exam or a test that day, you can include an inspirational note for them to perform well.
5. Continuing stories
You can write one or two lines of a continuing story of your choice every day so that your child looks forward to the next part the next day.
6. Loving notes
A simple “I love you” note will tell them that you miss them as much as they miss home and miss you. They will be grateful for your love.
There are innumerable poems you can write on a note for your child. You can even compose one.
8. Complimentary notes
Compliment them on their behavior or just mention what a good person they are. These positive words will fill your child’s heart with happiness.
Include cute riddles for your children to solve so that their mind is occupied while they have their lunch.
10. General knowledge notes
Write something related to current affairs or general knowledge so that your child learns new things in a fun way and without having to put in much effort.
11. Photo notes
Scribble a note behind a photo that documents a good time in their lives. This will improve their mood vastly.
12. Use colored stationery and stickers
Use glitter pens, different post-its, and stickers to make attractive lunch notes for your child.
If there is something you need them to do after lunch or after school, put in a reminder note. You can even ask them to drink lots of water or eat healthily.
14. Conversational notes
Conversational notes are those where you write something you would usually say while talking with your child. You can continue the conversation once they get home.
135 Lunch Notes For Kids
- I know you will pass your exams with flying colors!
- You can achieve anything if you put your mind to it.
- Today is your best day.
- Smile to make someone’s day better.
- I know how much effort you have put in for your test, and I know you will get the “A” you want.
- Do your best, and if you don’t succeed at first, try again!
- If you are having a rough day, don’t worry. Tomorrow will be better. Hugs are waiting for you at home.
- If you do your best, everything will fall in place.
- Have a good day at school today.
- Be a leader today.
- Don’t worry. Be happy.
- Reach for the stars.
- Dream big.
- Today is a big day for my little superstar.
- Today will be easy peasy lemon squeezy!
- Every step you take is one step forward towards your goal.
- You can do it!
- Never give up.
- You are a Rockstar.
- You are the best.
- You are doing a great job!
- You look marvelous.
- Thanks for being you.
- Shine bright.
- May the force be with you.
- Go, knock ‘em out!
- May you have a fabulous day.
- You are perfect in all ways.
- This lunch was made with love by a loving mother for a loving child.
- You are awesome!
- Mommy loves you.
- Daddy loves you.
- If your lunch box has leftovers, they might feel sad. Better finish them up!
- Healthy food will make your brain work faster. Eat your lunch so that you can finish your homework in no time later.
- Always remember that we love you.
- You are amazing.
- You make my heart smile.
- You make the world a better place.
- You make my heart happy.
- I am so proud of you.
- Don’t forget to drink water.
- Enjoy your lunch.
- You are a one in a million.
- You are out of this world.
- You are superb in every way.
- Tight hugs to my little superhero.
- More people should be like you.
- Good afternoon, Pumpkin. Mommy is thinking about you.
- Keep up the good work. I love you.
- Be a smile monster today.
- You are the coolest kid I ever know.
- What is fast, loud, and crunchy?
A rocket chip
- Why did the teddy say no to dessert?
Because it was stuffed
- What has many ears but cannot hear?
- What did the left eye say to the right eye?
“Between us, something smells.”
- What is brown and hairy and wears sunglasses?
A coconut on vacation
- Why did John eat his homework?
Because his teacher said it’s a piece of cake
- What did one pickle say to another when they fell out of the jar?
Dill with it
- How do you make a lemon drop?
By letting it fall
- What do you call a duck that gets straight As?
A wise quacker
- What kind of tree fits in your hand?
A palm tree
- What kind of water does not freeze?
- What did little corn say to momma corn?
“Where is popcorn?”
- What did one volcano say to another?
“I lava you!”
- Which game does a tornado love playing?
- How do you get a squirrel to like you?
Act like a nut
- What do you call two birds in love?
- How do you tell if a vampire has a cold?
It starts coffin
- What does your computer love to eat?
- How do you calm an astronaut’s baby?
- What did the banana say to the dog?
Nothing. Bananas don’t talk.
- What did the nose say to the finger?
“Quit picking on me!”
- What time is it when the clock strikes 13?
Time to get a new clock
- How do you make an octopus laugh?
- Why can’t Elsa have a balloon?
Because she will “let it go… let it go…”
- What do you call a dinosaur that snores?
- What did one plate say to another?
“Dinner’s on me!”
- What do you call a fly with no wings?
- What does a cow like to watch?
- What do you call a crime-fighting ant?
- Why did the cookie go to the doctor?
Because it felt crummy
- What is a frog’s favorite year?
- Why do scissors always win the race?
Because they take a short cut
- How do you stop a bull from charging?
- What do you give a hurt lemon?
- Where did the hamburger take his date?
To the meatball
- Why did the fisherman put the peanut butter into the sea?
To go with the jellyfish
- What is a snake’s favorite subject?
- What does a chalkboard like to drink?
- Why was the scientist’s hair wet?
He was brainstorming.
- Why was 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 ate 9 (7-8-9)
- What is a dog’s favorite toy?
A funny bone
- Why did the girl spread peanut butter on the road?
To go with the traffic jam
- You are purr-fect the way you are.
- Have an egg-cellent day.
- I be-leaf in you.
- You are grate.
- I love you whaley much.
- I will owl-ways love you.
- I donut know what I will do without you.
- You are berry awesome.
- You have stolen a pizza my heart.
- Olive you!
- Let’s taco about how awesome you are.
- I mustache you a question: “How are you so amazing?”
- Let’s get to the point, you rock!
- Whoooooo loves you? I do!
- I loaf you.
- You are dog-gone special.
- You are the apple of my eye.
- You are a one in a melon.
- I am going bananas over you.
- I hope you have a grape day.
- You are otterly adorable.
- Toucan do it.
- I am sorry I was so crabby.
- Orange you glad I am your mommy?
- I think you are pear-fect.
- You are a “dino” mite.
- What do you call a building with lots of stories?
- What travels all around the world but stays in one corner?
- What do you call a child with a dictionary in their pocket?
- What did the paper say to the pencil?
“You have an excellent point.”
- Who is the king of school supplies?
- How do you get straight As?
Draw them with a ruler
- Why was the math book unhappy?
Because it had too many problems
- How many months have 28 days?
All the months
- What runs but doesn’t have legs?
- Why are fish so smart?
Because they live in schools
- What grows bigger the more you remove from it?
- I have a head and a tail but no body. What am I?
- What can you never eat for breakfast?
Lunch and dinner
- What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
The word “short”
- Kate’s mother has four daughters. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and ________?
- What starts with T, ends with T, and has T in it?
Lunch box notes for kids are cute and adorable. They help create a good bond between you and your child. When your child is at school and away from you for a major part of the day, small gestures such as adding a lunch note in their lunchbox will go a long way in improving their mood and creating fond memories.
- 150 Creative Story Starters For Kids
- Basic GK Questions And Answers For Kids
- Easy Trivia Questions And Answers For Kids
- Interesting Never-Have-I-Ever Questions For Kids