Most kids cherish every moment of their birthday parties. Be it cakes, gifts, birthday bumps, friends, or fun games during the celebrations, it brings immense joy and happiness to children. Why not make it uber exciting by sharing some birthday jokes for kids. You may also add jokes on birthday decorations and presents to make it more fun and lively.
Read on for some fun birthday jokes for kids, and keep a camera handy to capture their grins, smiles, and giggles.
110 Birthday Jokes For Kids
1. What do cakes and baseball teams have in common?
They both need a good batter.
2. What goes up but never comes down?
3. What does every birthday end with?
The letter Y
4. Why did the girl put her cake in the freezer?
She wanted to ice it.
5. Why did the cupcake go to the doctor’s office?
It was feeling crumbly.
6. What is the one thing you are guaranteed every year on your birthday?
Another year to your age.
7. Does a green candle burn longer than a pink one?
No, they both burn shorter.
8. Why did the little girl hit her birthday cake with a hammer?
It was a pound cake.
9. What did the teddy bear say when it was offered a birthday cake?
“No thanks! I’m stuffed.”
10. Why did the students eat their homework?
Because the teacher said that it was a piece of cake!
11. What do clams like to do on their birthdays?
12. Did you hear about the tree’s birthday celebration?
It was really sappy.
13. What did the cake say to the ice cream?
14. What kind of cake do ghosts like?
I Scream Cake
15. How do pickles celebrate their birthday?
They relish it.
16. What does a witch do on her birthday?
17. Why can’t kids remember past birthdays?
Because they are too focused on the present
18. What did one candle say to the other?
“Don’t birthdays just burn you out?”
19. Knock knock!
Wanda wish you a happy birthday!
20. What do you say to a kangaroo on its birthday?
21. What did the cake say to the donut?
You look glazed over.
22. What do you call a bunch of balloons in the bathroom?
A birthday potty
23. What did one plate say to the other plate?
“Dinner’s on me!”
24. What is it about birthdays that make kangaroos unhappy?
They only get to celebrate them in leap years.
25. Why do we put candles on the top of birthday cakes?
Because it’s too hard to put them on the bottom
26. Why are birthdays good for you?
People who have the most birthdays live the longest.
27. What do you say to a female sheep on her birthday?
Happy birthday to ewe!
28. When’s your birthday?
29. What happens when no one comes to your birthday party?
You can have your cake and eat it too.
30. Patient: “Doctor, I get a heartburn every time I eat a birthday cake.”
Doctor: “Next time, take off the candles.”
31. What kind of water does not freeze?
32. Why did the cookie go to the hospital?
Because it felt crummy
33. Why was the baby strawberry crying?
Because its parents were in a jam
34. Why can’t Elsa have a balloon?
Because she will “let it go” “let it go…”
35. Knock knock.
36. How should you wish an otter on its birthday?
Have an otterly fantastic birthday!
37. How do you throw a birthday party in space?
38. Knock knock!
Dishes me, who are you?
39. Knock knock!
Donut ask me — I just got here.
40. How do cats bake a cake?
41. What does a broken plate say when it gets her cupcake?
“Is this GLUE-ten free?”
42. What do you call babies in the army?
43. What’s the only kind of cake left when you’re the last one to arrive at the party?
44. What’s the hardest kind of cake to chew?
45. What did the cow want for her Birthday?
A trip to the moo-vies!
46. Girl: “My mom said I could invite the whole class to my party.”
Teacher: “Well, that just takes the cake!”
Girl: “Nevermind! Maybe I shouldn’t invite them after all!”
47. What did the fish say to the birthday girl?
“I hope your party goes swimmingly!”
48. Why did the boy toss his cake across the room?
Because he wanted to “throw” a party!
49. What did the pirate say when he turned eighty?
Aye matey (I’m eighty)!
50. What did the snowman want on his cake?
Justin time for the party!
Yule see if you open the door!
Juan to wish you a happy birthday!
Abby birthday to you!
56. Knock Knock!
Ben over and get your birthday bumps!
57. Knock Knock!
Jimmy some ice cream and cake! I’m starving!
58. Knock Knock!
Alligator for her birthday was a card.
59. Knock Knock!
Gus how old I am today!
60. Knock Knock!
Bacon a cake for your birthday!
61. Knock Knock!
Omar gosh, it’s your Birthday!
62. Knock Knock!
Lettuce come to your birthday party!
63. Knock Knock!
Organ-ize a party; it’s my birthday!
64. Knock Knock!
Wow! You sure are excited that it’s my birthday!
65. Knock Knock!
Hippo birthday to you, hippo birthday to you!
66. Why do candles love birthdays so much?
They just wanna get lit!
67. What does a cat eat on its birthday?
Cake and mice cream
68. What do they serve at birthday parties in heaven?
Angel food cake!
69. Where do you find a birthday present for a cat?
In a cat-alog!
70. Why did the boy put candles on the toilet seat?
He wanted to have a birthday potty!
71. What is your favorite type of present?
72. What does a clam do on its birthday?
73. What are your two favorite times to party?
Daytime and night-time!
74. What did the teddy bear say when it was offered dessert?
“No thanks. I’m stuffed.”
75. What did the birthday balloon say to the pin?
76. What was the average age of a caveman?
77. What do you tell a lion on its birthday?
It’s roar birthday!
78. How can you tell if an elephant’s been to your birthday party?
Look for its footprints in the ice cream.
79. Why did the fat monster put a candle on his tummy?
He was celebrating his girthday!
80. Knock knock.
Sue-prise, Sue-prise, it’s your birthday!
81. Knock knock.
Ivana piece of birthday cake!
82. Knock Knock.
Manny happy returns of the day!
83. What did the bald guy say when he was given a comb for his birthday?
“Thanks, I’ll never part with it.”
84. What kind of music did the balloons play at their birthday party?
85. Knock, knock!
Osborn today — it’s my birthday.
86. What do you sing to a cow on its birthday?
Happy birthday to moo!
87. What do you buy a hunter for his birthday?
A birthday pheasant.
88. What kind of cake should you make for an elf’s birthday?
89. What do rabbits play at birthday parties?
90. Why shouldn’t you bother wishing an owl a happy birthday?
Because it wouldn’t give a hoot!
91. Why was six angry at seven?
Because seven eight nine (seven ate nine)!
92. What’s the best cake to make for an angel?
Angel food cake!
93. What do you buy an elephant for its birthday?
A trunk-ful of presents!
94. What kind of birthday cake do you get at Garbage Bakery?
95. Why did the girl feel warm on her birthday?
Because people kept toasting her
96. What did the children say to the sad elephant on its birthday?
Don’t worry! Age is ir-elephant!
97. What did the Zen birthday cake say to the party guests?
Peace to you
98. Which celebrities were born on your birthday?
None — only babies were born!
99. What has wings, a long colorful tail, and wears a bow?
A birthday pheasant
100. What song did they sing to the dancer on her birthday?
Tappy birthday to you, tappy Birthday to you …
101. What do George Washington, Christopher Columbus, and Abraham Lincoln have in common?
They were all born on holidays!
102. What do you say to your goldfish on its birthday?
“Have a fin-tastic day!”
103. How do you wish a crab on its birthday?
Happy birthday! Have a crab-ulous day!
104. When is a golf ball like a birthday cake?
When it’s sliced
105. Why did the boy get soap for his birthday?
It was a soaprize party!
106. Why couldn’t the cavemen send birthday cards?
The stamps kept falling off the rocks
107. Why did the boy wear a tuxedo on his birthday?
So he would have a great presence
108. Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
109. A party without cake is just a meeting.
110. What is the left side of a birthday cake?
The side that’s not eaten!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can birthday jokes be used to teach children about humor and comedy?
Yes, elders may use jokes and riddles at birthday parties to teach children the essence of humor and comedy. Age-appropriate jokes can add fun and excitement to a happy family occasion and help children learn to weave words and build a sense of humor.
2. Do different age groups of children prefer different types of birthday jokes?
Yes, the preference for the type of jokes may vary with the age of the children. Young children may enjoy silly humor. As they grow, they may start understanding more sophisticated jokes with puns and wordplay and enjoy more ironic, satirical, or sarcastic jokes.
3. What are some tips for parents who want to incorporate birthday jokes into their child’s party games?
Parents who want to incorporate birthday jokes into their child’s party games and activities should ensure the jokes are appropriate for the audience’s age. They may arrange for props and visual aids to make the activity more fun. Allow children to take turns telling jokes to encourage participation. However, parents should be careful not to include jokes that may hurt cultural or religious sentiments.
Cracking jokes, playing funny games or pranks and trying some interesting tongue twisters, etc., are some ways to make a birthday party fun. You can have all the children roll with laughter if you crack some funny birthday jokes for kids at a party. These jokes are sure to make children laugh, and adults can have a ball while cracking up to these jokes. Such jokes could also help children develop a good sense of humor and have cheerful memories of the day.
Infographic: Spread Laughter And Cheer On Your Child’s Birthday
What’s a birthday party without some laugh-worthy moments and happy faces? Make your child’s birthday bash exciting with such moments by sharing a humorous joke like those listed in this infographic, and watch them as they burst out laughing with merriment.