Easter is that colorful holiday season that lets our inner child out. To keep the festive spirit alive, we bring you a collection of some funny Easter jokes for kids that you may share with them while creating crafts or decorating the house. These jokes can come in handy when a child feels low or misses someone. So, read on the jokes and make your holiday season laughter-packed with some giggling and laughter.
95+ Funny Easter Jokes For Kids
1. If bunnies could transform, what would you call them?
A transformer bunny
2. What can be a bunnies’ favorite dance form?
3. What would you call a bunny with a lot of money?
4. Why does April feel so exhausting?
Because you’ve marched till April
5. What happened when the bunny told the egg a joke?
It cracked up
6. Have you ever seen a meditating egg?
Yes, it’s called an ommmmmmmlet
7. How do you end your Easter?
With an R
8. Ever seen an angry vegetable?
It’s called a steamed carrot
9. What kind of jewelry do rabbits wear?
A 24-carrot gold jewelry
10. How can you prove that carrots are good for your eyes?
Well, rabbits never needed to wear glasses
11. Knock Knock
Wendi Easter hunt’s going to start?
12. Ever wondered why humpty dumpty had a great fall?
To get over his depressed summer
13. Why were the two eggs looking so serious?
They were having some serious yolks
14. Did you know that a bunny gets lice too?
Yes, it’s called a Bugs Bunny
15. How would bunny movies end?
With hoppy endings
16. How will a polite bunny ask to give way?
Eggs-cuse me please
Some bunny, who?
Some bunny stole my Easter eggs.
18. How did the prince bunny and princess bunny live after marriage?
Hoppily ever after
19. What does a bunny like to play?
20. Did you see the bunny smiling?
Yes, it was so hoppy
21. What made the bunny laugh?
The egg just cracked some yolks
Police color the Easter eggs.
23. What do you say if you see Winnie the Pooh and the Easter bunny together?
A honey bunny
24. Why did the Easter bunny look so tired?
It was eggshausted
25. Why is the bunny’s hair so shiny?
It uses a hare-conditioner
26. How do you wish an Easter bunny on its birthday?
A very hoppy birthday
27. How does an Easter bunny dry itself?
With a hare-dryer
28. What makes the Easter bunny lucky?
It has four rabbit’s feet
29. Why did the Easter bunny cross the road?
The chicken took its eggs
30. What is the bunny’s favorite restaurant for breakfast?
31. Why was the Easter bunny so grumpy?
He was having a bad hare day
32. Ever wondered why you don’t see dinosaurs on Easter?
They are egg-stinct
33. Which day is the Easter egg’s least favorite?
34. How does the Easter bunny fly to its home?
By a hare-plane
35. What did the bunny say to the carrot?
It was nice to gnaw you
36. Knock Knock?
Howie going to steal the Easter eggs?
37. What is a funny egg called?
A practical yolker
38. The Easter bunny lost his tail. Where can he buy a new one?
The re-tail store
39. What would an Easter bunny say about it’s Easter day?
It was eggs-cellent
40. What did the cowardice Easter egg’s friends call it?
41. Did you know there are some eggs that grow on a tree?
Yes. It’s called an eggplant
42. How did she get rid of all the Easter eggs from her house?
She called an eggs-terminator
43. Knock knock
Arthur more Easter eggs left?
44. Knock knock
Boo-who, you lost all the Easter eggs.
45. Knock knock
Heidi the Easter eggs from the bunny.
46. Knock knock
Justin time for Easter egg hunting
47. Knock knock
Egg-cited for Easter?
48. Knock knock
Howard you want to decorate the eggs?
49. Knock knock
Donut forget to hide the eggs.
50. Do you know why do we color the easter eggs?
Because wallpapering them takes time
51. What vegetable can you grow in an Easter garden?
52. What does the Easter bunny need for the disappearance of the easter eggs?
53. Why did the Easter egg go to the salon?
To get dyed
54. What happened to the Easter egg’s TV?
The Lightning scrambled the cable
55. Did you see the parade of bunnies marching backwards?
Yeah, it was a receding hareline
56. How do you think the Easter bunny stays fit for every easter?
It does a lot of egg-cercise
57. What do you call beans that are not vegetables?
58. Did you hear about the cross between a bunny and an onion?
Yes, it was a bunion
59. Where did the bunny Cinderella go for her first dance?
60. What happened to the bunny who picked a fight with the egg at school?
It was eggspelled
61. What are the bunnies living in outer space called?
62. Why did the bunny fire the duck?
He was quacking about his skills
63. How can you remember where you hid the Easter eggs?
Just eggs-mark the spot
64. What do Easter eggs and bunnies do on weekends?
They go to a kar-ee-yolk-e restaurant
65. Why did she complain about her rabbit stew?
It had a hare in it
66. What made her sad on Easter?
An egg beater
67. What is one way to speed up your egg hunting?
Take the eggs-press lane
68. How can you make Easter egg decoration easier?
Replace the “t” with an “i”
69. Ever wondered how Easter bunnies get their letters?
Through a hare-mail
70. What do you call a bunny that cannot hop?
A chocolate bunny
71. Knock knock
Alma Easter eggs got stolen!
72. Knock knock
Sherwood like to have some Easter chocolates.
73. Knock knock
Butcher easter candies in the pocket.
74. Where can you find Christmas before Easter?
In the dictionary
75. What form of aerobics does a bunny do?
76. Why did the Easter bunny keep forgetting things?
Because it had a hare-brain
77. Do you know the story of the bunny who got stung by a bumblebee?
Yes, it was a tender-tail
78. Where will a bunny go with it’s pair of socks?
To the sock-hop
79. Why did the Easter bunny try to jump off the cliff?
He hopped he could fly
80. What do you call a cross between a rabbit and an oyster?
An oyster bunny
81. How many Easter eggs can you fit in an empty basket?
One. After that it will not be empty anymore
82. How to sneak up on a unique rabbit?
U-nique up on him
83. What do you call a cross between a bunny and a spider?
84. Can you turn an elephant into an Easter bunny?
Yes. Just put it into a cute Easter bunny suit
85. Can you tell the difference between a counterfeit banknote and an angry bunny?
One is bad money and another is a mad bunny
86. What happens if you drop hot water down a rabbit hole?
You get hot cross bunnies
87. Why couldn’t the Easter bunny go to his home on Easter?
He didn’t have money for the hare fare
88. Ever seen a bunny with a cold?
Yes. It’s called a runny bunny
89. Do you know why the Easter bunny left the party so early?
No idea, no-bunny knows
90. Knock knock
Ana-ther Easter candy?
91. What made the jelly bean attend school?
He really wanted to become a smartie
92. How can you tell that “A” is a flower?
A bee is after it
93. What happens if you cross an Easter bunny and an elephant?
You get an elephant who loves carrots
94. How can you spot an old Easter bunny?
Just look for grey hares
95. Knock knock
Dewey have to listen to more of these Easter jokes?
Easter is one of those holidays when the family comes together for fun. Crack one or two of these jokes to get the holiday started and make it a memorable one. The adults may roll their eyes at these, but these are sure to get your kids laughing.