Halloween jokes for kids are a great way to entertain everyone at Halloween parties. Children can narrate these jokes to up the fun during Halloween. Additionally, you may have your kids indulge in a Halloween joke contest. You may treat the winners with a trick-o’-treat candy and some special Halloween presents.
Children who have grown up in places where Halloween-joke-telling might be a tradition may be aware of some amusing Halloween jokes to share on Halloween. This post brings you a collection of various types of Halloween jokes, including vampire jokes, monster jokes, and ghost jokes for children.
100+ Halloween Jokes For Kids
- What kind of monster is the best dancer at parties?
- Why doesn’t the skeleton fall in love?
Because it doesn’t have a heart
- What’s the one room that the ghosts do not enter?
The living room
- Why can’t the skeleton come out at night?
Because it doesn’t have the guts
- What’s the favorite food of a scarecrow?
- How do you fix a broken pumpkin?
With a pumpkin patch
- How do you treat an ill vampire?
By giving COFFIN-drops
- When two witches stay together, what are they called?
- Where do mommy ghosts drop their baby ghosts during the day?
In a baby day-SCARE center
- Which instrument does the skeleton like?
- What do birds say on Halloween?
Trick or Tweet
- When a witch goes to a restaurant, what does it order?
- Why does the local cemetery have fences?
Because people are dying to get into it
- What does a vampire give when it is in the snow?
- Why was the witch’s broom late to the party?
Because it overslept
- What’s the vampire’s favorite fruit?
- What happens when a ghost gets lost?
It is mist.
- Why is the local cemetery a popular spot for writing stories?
People find a lot of plots there.
- Which national holiday do the vampires celebrate?
- What’s a ghost’s favorite food?
- Which hair product does a witch use?
- Where does a ghost go swimming?
The Dead Sea
- Which face cream do the ghosts use?
The vanishing face cream
- What do ghosts use to wash their hair?
- What’s a ghost’s favorite drink?
- When you divide a jack-o’-lantern’s circumference with its diameter, what will you get?
- How does the skeleton know the future?
It just feels it in its bones.
- Who’s the most popular skeleton detective?
- What do ghost cowboys wear?
- What would be provided to witches at a hotel?
A free BROOM-service.
- What does a chef skeleton say after serving a meal?
- Which glasses do the ghosts wear?
- Why did a scarecrow get an award?
Because it was outstanding in its field
- Why are skeletons good at stand-up comedy?
Because they use their funny bones
- What is a skeleton that doesn’t like to work called?
- Why was the ghost reading the newspaper?
To check the horrorscope
- Why are spiders great software testers?
Because they are great at finding bugs
- Why didn’t the skeleton shake its leg at the Halloween party?
It had no-BODY to dance with.
- Which is a vampire’s favorite type of ship?
A blood vessel
- How does a love bite from a vampire feel like?
It’s a pain in the neck.
- A vampire was fired from its job in a blood bank, know why?
It was drinking during working hours.
- Where do dracula save their money?
In a blood bank
- What’s a vampire’s favorite dog?
- What does a skeleton buy at a supermarket?
- What’s a fat pumpkin called?
- Why are jack-o’-lanterns not so smart?
Because their brains had been scooped out
- What’s the favorite music of a mummy?
- What happens when a teacher and a vampire come together?
A lot of blood tests happen
- Why are mummies called workaholics?
Because they are always wrapped up in work
- What’s a ghost’s favorite position in football?
- What’s a ghost’s favorite ice cream flavor?
- Where do dracula meet in New York City?
In the Vampire State Building
- How do you make a witch itch?
Simply remove the ‘W.’
- How did the zombie greet another zombie?
“Nice to eat you!”
- Why are skeletons bad at digging a field?
Because they can dig only at six-feet deep
- What would happen if the ghost of Leonardo Da Vinci haunted your house?
You would get an art attack.
- Why can’t a mummy eat food?
Because it’s all wrapped up
- Why does a vampire need mouthwash?
Because it has a BAT breath
- Why can’t skeletons play music?
Because they don’t have organs
- What’s a witch’s favorite subject?
English—because it has SPELLings
- What do vampires bring to a baseball game?
- Where does a skeleton keep its pet parrot?
In its rib cage
- How does the ghost compliment his wife?
You look BOO-tiful
- What is a key to a haunted house called?
- Why do skeletons drink milk?
Because it’s good for the bones
- Why are vampires liked by everyone?
Because they’re FANGtastic
- Who did Dracula bring to the Halloween party?
- Why don’t witches like a flat hat?
Because they don’t see any point in it
- What did the ghost do when it entered the car?
BOOKled its seat belt
- What kind of TV do you find in a haunted house?
A wide-SCREAM TV
- What’s the favorite color of ghosts?
- What did one ghost say to another?
“Long time no see”
- Why are haunted houses so tall?
Because they have many stories
- Why did the baby wrap itself in a cloth?
It wanted to be like mummy
- What’s a one-legged witch called?
- Why don’t ghosts like rain on Halloween?
Because it dampens their spirits
- What does a ghost eat for lunch?
A BOO-logna sandwich
- Which plant do the ghosts like?
- Why aren’t the parents of ghosts visible?
Because they are trans-PARENT
- Why do ghosts like an elevator?
Because it raises their spirits
- Which day of the week scares ghosts the most?
- What do you call a ghost with its own company?
- What’s in a ghost’s nose?
- What’s a ghost’s favorite ride?
- Who accompanies the monster to the Halloween party?
- What’s a ghost’s favorite pair of trousers?
- Why didn’t the zombie attend the party?
It felt rotten.
- What scares the vampires most?
- How can you tell a ghost is lying?
By seeing through them
- What is a lie told by a skeleton called?
- Why did the witches stop fortune-telling?
They realized there is no future in it.
- What would a witch serve for dinner to her friends?
- Why isn’t the scarecrow hungry?
Because it was already stuffed from head to toe
- What happens when a vampire has trouble in its house?
It becomes a grave problem.
- What’s an Italian ghost’s favorite dish?
- What happens when a skeleton gets exposed to fire for too long?
It becomes bone dry.
- What’s a monster without a neck called?
Lost neck monster
- Why are graveyards noisy?
Because of all the Coffin
- Which cups do the skeletons use to serve coffee?
Bone China Cups
- Why are skeletons so calm?
Because nothing gets under their skin
- Why do vampires subscribe to the Washington Post?
Because it has good circulation
- Where does a ghost go on vacation?
- What’s a Goblin’s favorite cheese?
- Which is a zombies’ favorite cereal?
- What do ghosts wear to formal events?
The Halloween jokes for kids featured above use smart wordplay revolving around the Halloween theme. They’re simple one-liners that, when told, can cause a chain reaction of laughing. So, if your child is setting out on their trick-or-treat journey or is nervous about the night, you could share one of these puns to cheer them up. You may also offer your child a printed copy of our post so they can read it to their neighbors or friends and brighten their Halloween.