When taught right, kids may find interest in learning math concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, geometry, algebra, and theorems. Math jokes for kids can help them think critically and develop problem-solving skills while having oodles of fun.
However, if the subject is taught in a monotonous manner, kids may lose interest. That is when math jokes can come in handy. Here are some fun math jokes that are intriguing yet entertaining for children.
110+ Maths Jokes For Kids
Introduce your students or kids to math jokes and arouse their interest back in the subject. These jokes have been classified as per the math categories to enjoy them according to your interests.
These are funny jokes on circles, triangles, rectangles, and acute angles. Read geometry jokes and burst laughter in the classroom. It’s going to be a great experience sharing the jokes while practicing geometry.
- Where do mathematicians like to party?
In bar graphs
- What did the triangle say to the circle?
- What do baby parabolas drink?
- How does a mathematician plow fields?
With a pro-tractor
- What’s a math teacher’s favorite kind of tree?
- What do you call more than one L?
- I had an argument with a 90° angle.
It turns out it was right.
- Did you hear about the over-educated circle?
It has 360°
- Why does nobody talk to circles?
Because there is no point.
- What shape is usually waiting for you inside a Starbucks?
- Why was the triangle confused with the angles?
Because all three angles had a point.
- Why is the obtuse triangle upset?
Because it’s never right.
- What do geometry teachers have when decorating their floor?
- What do mathematicians do after a snowstorm?
Make snow angles
- Why was math class so long?
The teacher kept going off on a tangent.
- Parallel lines have so much in common.
It’s a shame they’ll never meet.
- What happens when two circles meet each other?
- How do you get from point A to point B?
Just take an x-y plane or a rhom’bus.
- Why wasn’t the geometry teacher at school?
Because she sprained her angle.
- It’s always a good idea to bring a mathematician camping.
They come prepared with a pair of axis.
- Who do geometry teachers like to hang out with?
A small circle of friends.
- I saw my math teacher with a piece of graph paper yesterday.
I think he must be plotting something.
- Why did the mathematician spill all of his food in the oven?
The directions said, “Put it in the oven at 180°.”
Multiplication And Division Jokes
Solving math problems with multiplication and division could save time and improve your child’s grades. You can arouse their interest in these topics with these multiplication and division jokes.
- What tool is best suited for math?
- Why was Mr. Gilson’s class so noisy?
He liked to practice gong division!
- Why did the girl wear glasses during math class?
It improved di-vision.
- What’s a swimmer’s favorite kind of math?
- Do you know what seems odd to me?
Numbers that aren’t divisible by two.
- Why did the chicken cross the Mobius Strip?
To get to the same side.
- Why do all numbers fear multiplication by 0?
Because anything multiplied by zero is equal to zero.
- How do you solve any equation?
Multiply both sides by zero.
- Which tables do you not have to learn?
- What’s the best place to do math homework?
A multiplication table
- I am bad at math, I often mix up multiplication and division.
Though I am great at Biology, cause they are the same thing.
- Why I hate problems?
I’ve got 99 problems and one of them is that I count my problems instead of solving them.
- Why did the student do multiplication problems on the floor?
The teacher told him not to use tables.
- Surgeon: Nurse, I have so many patients. Who do I work on first?
Nurse: Simple, follow the order of operations.
- Why was the student confused when he went from English class to math class?
Because he was taught that a double negative in English is bad, but in math, it’s a positive.
- One day, a father noticed his son was sad coming home from school. He asked the son, “What’s wrong?”
The son replied, “I really don’t like long division, I always feel bad for the remainders.”
Jokes On Counting
Counting on fingertips is an easy trick to solve math problems. Make your children smarter by bringing some fun to counting digits.
Read below some hilarious jokes on counting for kids.
- Do you know what’s odd?
Every other number!
- 41. Why was six so afraid of seven?
Because seven, eight, nine!
- What are ten things you can always count on?
- What’s two plus two?
A math problem!
- Are monsters good at math?
Not unless you Count Dracula.
- How do you do math in your head?
Just use imaginary numbers.
- Why did the two fours skip lunch?
They already eight!
- I think the pollen count is a difficult job.
Especially, if you have hay fever.
- How do you make seven an even number?
Remove the S.
- Which snakes are good at maths?
- Which king loved fractions?
Henry the eighth
- What do you call numbers that don’t stay in place?
- What did the spelling book say to the math book?
I know I can count on you!
- Why do teenagers always travel in groups of three, five, or seven?
Because they can’t even!
- What do you get when you cross a dog and a calculator?
A friend you can count on.
- There are two kinds of people in this world.
Those who can count and those who cannot.
- Why didn’t the quarter roll down the hill with the nickel?
Because it had more cents!
- I hired an odd man to do eight jobs for me.
When I got back, he had only done jobs one, three, five, and seven.
- A talking sheepdog rounds up all the sheep into the pen for his farmer. He comes back and says, “Okay, all 40 sheep accounted for.”
The farmer says, “But, I’ve counted them and I’ve only got 36!” The sheepdog replies, “I know, but I rounded them up.”
Fractions might seem complicated to your child, but the special fraction jokes will make everything easy for them. Read funny fraction jokes for kids and make your little one chuckle loud.
- What do two and half-men mean?
Father, Uncle, and little son.
- How are a dollar and the moon similar?
They both have four quarters!
- What can’t you make a half sandwich?
If it’s not half of a whole sandwich, it’s just a small sandwich.
- I don’t get the point of decimals.
I am more partial to fractions.
- Why do old mathematicians never die?
Because they just lose some of their fractions.
- Having trouble understanding improper fractions?
Our helpline is open 24/7.
- My math teacher keeps telling me to simplify my fractions.
I do it 48/14.
- What’s one-sixth of three quarters?
It’s so small, why bother, dear!
- There’s a fine line between a numerator and a denominator.
But only a fraction would understand.
- What did the evil fraction say?
You will never stop my plans for world denomination.
- Why shouldn’t you argue with a decimal?
Because decimals always have a good point.
- Why was the fraction worried about marrying the decimal?
Because she would have to convert.
- Rate me on a scale of one to ten.
Can I use fractions?
Make boring statistics seem interesting. Read funny statistics jokes and make your children laugh aloud.
- Have you heard the one about the statistician?
- Why is statistics never anyone’s favorite subject?
It’s just average.
- There was a statistics teacher who would always accelerate hard when driving through intersections and then slow down after passing through. One day he drove a colleague to work, who was noticeably uncomfortable at his driving. The colleague asked, “Why do you always drive so fast through intersections?”
To which the statistics teacher responded, “Well, statistically speaking, you’re more likely to have an accident in an intersection, so I make sure to get through them as fast as possible!”
- A statistician got soaking wet trying to cross a river.
He thought he could cross, because it was one-foot deep on average.
- Why did the student get upset when her teacher called her average?
It was a ‘mean’ thing to say.
- A statistics professor and a math professor worked together on a cookbook.
They called it “Pi A La Mode.”
- Did you hear about the statistician who was thrown in prison?
He now has zero degrees of freedom.
Pi and pie seem similar, but Pi is a value in math while pie is a sweet dish loved by every child. We have shared some interesting Pi jokes to make math sweet for your children.
- What’s the math teacher’s favorite dessert?
- How did he get so round?
He ate too many π’s.
- What’s the official animal of Pi day?
- What is a math teacher’s favourite snake?
- Who was the roundest knight at King Arthur’s table?
- Why shouldn’t you eat too much pie?
You’ll end up with a big circumference.
- Why did Pi get its driver’s license revoked?
Because it didn’t know when to stop.
- Why should you never start talking to a Pi at a party?
Because it just goes on forever.
- Today, I will tell you my Facebook password.
It is Pi Pi Pi. It’s infinite guessing, keep trying!
- What do you get when a bunch of sheep stands around in a circle?
- Mathematician: πr2 (Pi r squared).
Baker: No! Pies are round and cakes are square!
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lantern by its diameter?
Children often call algebra ‘Zebra math’ since their pronunciations sound similar. We have shared such funny algebra jokes for children.
- What do you call two friends who love math?
- What is a bird’s favorite type of math?
- Why do plants hate math?
It gives them square roots.
- In the expression x3, what do you call 3?
- In the expression y2, what do you call the 2?
- I poured root beer into a square cup.
Now I have beer.
- Why can’t the number 4 get into the nightclub?
Because he is 22.
- Why do atheists have trouble with exponents?
They don’t believe in higher powers!
- What is a math teacher’s favorite vacation destination?
- Teacher: What is 2n plus 2n?
Student: I’m not sure. That sounds 4n to me.
- Which animal hate Alzebra the most?
- Why does algebra make you a better dancer?
Because you can use the algo-rhythm!
- Why did the boy refuse to drink the water with eight ice cubes in it?
Because it’s too cubed!
- What did one algebra book say to the other?
Don’t bother me, I have got my own problems.
- Do you know why seven eight nine?
Because you are supposed to eat three square meals a day!
Calculus And Calculator Jokes
Calculus is a mathematical study of continuous change, while a calculator is the best friend of a student. Below are some playful calculus and calculator jokes for children to enjoy.
- Trust your calculator.
It’s something to count on.
- How do you count cows?
With a cowculator.
- What works best for a phone company?
A deferential operator
- Why was the calculator up for a week straight?
It was doing math.
- I might buy you an exploding calculator.
But don’t count on it, because you may explode.
- What do you call a wizard who is good at calculus?
- What do you call a recycled calculus pun?
- What’s the derivative of Amazon with respect to shipping cost?
- How does Donald Trump do calculus integration?
He makes sure to grab it by the +c.
- Why are pirates the best at calculus?
Because a true pirate never forgets the C.
- What do you get if you cross an elephant with a zebra?
Elephant Zebra sin theta
- If my calculator had a history, why would it be more embarrassing?
Because my browser’s history would be more complex than the calculator’s history!
- When God integrated Earth, he thankfully recalled his calculus lesson.
He remembered to add the sea.
- Does calculus have a steep learning curve?
But at least you know exactly how steep the learning curve is!
- Why did I fail my calculus exam?
Because, I was seated between two identical twins! It was very difficult to differentiate between them.
These jokes are ideal for sharing in the classroom or while teaching math at home. Math jokes for kids could help improve the child’s perception of mathematics and make them more interested in various math topics. Let your child remember these jokes to enjoy solving math problems.
- Basic Good Manners And Etiquette For Kids To Learn
- Common Bad Habits In Kids And How To Prevent Them
- How To Discipline A Child: 13 Efficient And Practical Ways
- Why Do Kids Bully And What To Do If Your Child Is Being Bullied