Nothing could be sweeter than a child’s laughter. Children are fond of people who have a good sense of humor and always look for silly jokes to share among their friends. Thus, you could share some great puns with them.
Puns are short, funny jokes that use wordplay to suggest something amusing. They are created by using similar sounding or spelled words and are intended to elicit laughter. Puns not only make children laugh but also help them discover a new world of infinite words with multiple meanings and make learning language fun.
We guarantee to give your children unstoppable laughter and loads of fun through our collection of puns for kids. Keep scrolling.
100+ Puns For Kids
- How should you greet the person who invented zero?
Thank you for Nothing.
- What do you call a five sitting on clouds?
- What are the favorite tunes of the planets?
- Would February March?
No, But April May.
- Why does a skeleton not like recess?
Because it has no Body to play with
- When does an astronaut eat?
At Launch time
- How did one pencil compliment the other?
You look sharp!
- What did the right eye say to the left eye?
There is something between us, and it smells.
- Why do police officers like to play baseball?
Because they want to get a catch
- How is the forest?
- What does a tree wear before going to the swimming pool?
- What is an Easter play called?
Eggs-tra curricular activity
- Why was the student studying on the terrace?
To have a higher education
- What’s wrong with the math book?
It is full of problems
- Why did the boy not use the computer?
He feared it would byte him.
- Why does Alice keep asking so many questions?
Because Alice is in Wonderland
- Name the most musical bone.
- What has wheels and flies?
A garbage truck
- Why are the elevator jokes so good?
Because they go through many levels
- Why did the old man fall into the well?
Because he didn’t see that well
- How do pickles celebrate birthdays?
They relish the moment.
- What goes up but never comes down?
- Which music scares birthday balloons?
- Why do we place candles at the top of cakes?
Because they can’t be placed at the bottom
- Why do our relatives never forget our birthdays?
Because age is just a relative thing
- Why are people always warm on their birthdays?
Because everyone toasts them
- Where can you find a birthday gift for your cat?
At the catalog
- What did the elephant want on its birthday?
A trunk filled with gifts
- Why do cats like to celebrate birthdays?
Because cats love to Purrrrrrty!
- What is served at birthday parties in heaven?
Angel food cake.
- How do cats wish each other on their birthdays?
Have a pawsome birthday!
- How did the other animals wish the parrot on its birthday?
- What does a cat eat on its birthday?
- How did the other animals wish the dinosaur on its birthday?
You’re pretty dino-mite! Happy birthday!
- What does a snowman like on its birthday cake?
- What do you say to a female sheep on her birthday?
Happy birthday to ewe!
- Why do the birthday candles never exercise?
Because they burn out quickly
- How should you wish a tree on its birthday?
- How should you wish your goldfish on its birthday?
Wish you a Fin-tastic day!
- Why did the teddy bear not eat the birthday cake?
Because it was already stuffed
- Why do owls never exchange birthday gifts?
Because they never give a hoot!
- What is the difference between a pancake and a waffle?
A waffle is a pancake but with abs.
- What would you do if a lemon gets sick?
Give it a lemon aid
- How does a pizza introduce itself?
Slice to meet you
- How do you fix a broken tomato?
By using tomato paste
- Where do the pepperonis go for their vacation?
To the Leaning Tower of Pizza
- What is a sleeping pizza called?
- What does a hot dog say to a sourdough?
You are my true roll model.
- What happens before it rains candy?
- What is the other name for a violent breakfast?
- What did the banana ask its sick friend?
How are you peeling, my friend?
- Which veggie looks after the elderly?
- Which candy is always late?
- When should a cookie go to the doctor?
When it feels crummy
- Why does the yogurt love to go to the museum?
Because the yogurt is cultured
- Why can’t eggs tell jokes?
Because they will crack each other
- Why did the tomatoes blush?
They saw the salad dressing.
- Why do the French like snails?
Because they don’t like fast food
- How do you make a walnut laugh?
By cracking it up
- How do you make a milkshake?
By giving it a good scare
- What does a piece of bread say to the other?
You are my butter half.
- What should you say to an avocado in the morning?
Avo good day!
- Why is the book’s plot so important?
Because it builds the character
- Where does water come from in your home?
A pond Orwell
- Why does the ghost always buy books?
Because he goes through them very quickly
- What does one library book say to the other?
Can I take you out?
- Why did the book visit the hospital?
To remove its appendix
- Why are the novelists always cold?
Because they are surrounded by drafts
- How should you track a book?
By following its footnotes
- Why are the accountants not allowed to enter the library?
Because they are book-keepers
- What is Carl Jung’s nickname?
- Why was the book a hit on Tinder?
Because it always has a good opening line
- Why are the witches good at editing?
They know how to run Spell check.
- Who is the spookiest author?
- Which is the favorite book of an alcoholic?
- Why do readers have no extra time?
They are booked.
- Describe Charlotte Brontë.
Ah! She’s such a breath of fresh Eyre!
- What do you call the place where all authors live?
The Writer’s Block
- Why do authors always have a smiling face?
As they always look at the Write side of life
- What is so special about a book festival?
Read carpet for the authors
- What did the sketchbook say to the novel?
I’m drawing a blank.
- Which building has the most number of stories?
- Why was the encyclopedia removed from the library?
Because it was unable to control its volume
- What happens when you read a book about mazes?
You get lost in it.
- What is the favorite genre of a car?
- What do you call an alligator with a vest?
- Why did the spider turn on the computer?
To check its website
- Why do cows have bells?
Because their horns don’t work
- What would you call a horse that lives near you?
- Why do horses have a great physique?
Because they take a Stable diet
- How does a dog take a break in the middle of a movie?
By pressing Paws
- What did the dinosaurs use for their bathroom decoration?
- What do you call a dinosaur with good vocabulary?
- Why are leopards bad at playing hide and seek?
Because they always get spotted
- What is a toothless bear called?
A Gummy bear
- Why do hummingbirds hum all the time?
Because they have forgotten the words
- How do cows entertain themselves?
By watching Moo-vies
- Which animal needs wigs?
The bald eagle
- What should you do if a dog chews a dictionary?
Take the words out of its mouth.
- Where does a mouse park its boat?
At the Hickory Dickory Dock
- Where does a sheep go on a vacation?
- What is a thief alligator call?
- What did the Dalmatian say after lunch?
That hit the spot!
- Which day is the most fearful day for a chicken?
- What is a well-read cat’s favorite book?
Of Mice and Men
- What does a dog say after sitting on sandpaper?
- Where do the polar bears go for voting?
Answer: The North Poll
The next time you see your child grumpy, try out these funny puns to bring a wide smile to their face and brighten their day. You could also use these puns during family gatherings and keep the laughter going.
- Fun And Easy Rock Painting Ideas For Kids
- Fascinating And Fun Ways To Motivate Your Child
- Signs Of A Manipulative Child And Ways To Deal With Them
- When Do Kids Stop Napping? Signs And Tips To Help Them Stop