Exams are mostly tiresome, stressful and bereft of any fun. Both the child and the parents have sleepless nights worrying about the syllabus, questions, and the result.
Why not ease up the exam time by having a laugh with some funny exam quotes? It will make the child feel less stressful and the inspirational quotes will help them focus better on their performance. MomJunction brings some funny quotes on exams for kids: from studying and writing tests, to passing. Browse through them, and choose the best ones for your children. Have a good read.
Exams and assessments are a part of life, whether we like it or not. So don’t let the temporary failures take a toll on their life and squeeze a little humor into the tension of quizzes, gradings, and markings. Although fun and exams may not always go hand in hand. But these exam tension quotes will sure bring a good laugh and reduce stress.
- Examinations are the only way to know something at least for a few days.
- The night before an exam is like a night before Christmas. You can’t sleep and yet hope for a miracle too!
- I am in a relationship with studies, and it’s complicated.
- If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book.
- A thermometer is not the only thing that gets a ‘degree’ without having a ‘brain’! (A silent message for all students).
- What happens in an exam: Tik tock, mind block, pen stop, eye pop, full shock, jaw drop, time up, no luck.
- The biggest mystery of Maths: thousands of years passed, millions of theorems derived, millions of formulas made, but still, x is unknown!
- My school cares more about the uniform than about my education!
- Exam offer! Bring a copy on exam day, scratch and show it to your nearest professor. Win a free trip to the principal’s office, and enjoy three years vacation at home.
- Student + dying = Studying.
- I wish I could fit a memory card into my brain for exams.
- Everything was going perfect, then the exam comes.
- Good luck passing the exam and my deepest early condolences if you don’t.
- Hey Google, why don’t you sit next to me during the exams?
- A thousand words of any teacher do not hurt much. But the silence of a friend in the examination hall brings tears to the eyes!
- During a test, people look up for inspiration, down in desperation, and left and right for information.
- Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
- If you cry on seeing the question paper, it is an insult. If your teacher cries upon seeing your answer paper, it is your achievement.
- It takes 15 trees to produce the amount of paper that we use to write one exam. Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees. Say no to exams!
- Why is it so easy to fail but so hard to succeed?
- Hundreds of years have passed, millions of tomorrows have come, but still, hope is alive in all students, tomorrow I will definitely start studying.
- The brain is the most outstanding organ. It works for 24 hours, 365 days, right from your birth, until you step into the exam hall.
Quotes On Final Exams For Kids
So it’s the finals. Nothing can make it lighter than a funny exam quote. Let your kids take a break from the hustle and chuckle at these jokes.
- You might not make it to heaven if you cover your script during the final exam. Sharing is caring!
- Not everyone who takes extra paper during finals writes extra sense.
- Amen brother – Final exam… done and dusted. At least till results day.
- 80% of an exam is always based on one lecture that you missed and one topic that you didn’t prepare.
- Sometimes, we finish the exam and sometimes, the exam finishes us.
- Why we sometimes write ‘Etc’ in Exams? Because it means: E – End Of, T – Thinking, C -Capacity.
- The exam is over = OH YEAH! Result comes = OH SHIT!
- One of the best captions written on a clock in the exam hall… “Time will pass. Will you?”
Exam-Over Quotes For Kids
Now that the exams are finally over, it’s time for some hoot and cheer! Send your kid these funny “exam over” quotes to share the joy.
- No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher’s looks. Out for summer, out till fall, we might not go back at all.
- Such sweet relief! Particularly the extra-special, mega-rare, highly-anticipated last exam.
- When you just pass a cutoff: not because you scored good, but just because of the low cutoff.
Motivational Exam Quotes For Kids
Surely if your kid is stressed out, it’s not great to see. Bring on some motivation by these inspirational quotes on studies.
- School exams are memory tests; in real-world, no one is going to stop you from referring a book to solve a problem.
- Recipe for success: Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing, and dream while others are wishing.
- Hundreds of people in the world give exams every day. Surely, something so common can’t be too difficult for you. Good luck.
- Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
- Whatever you do, do well, and success will attend to your efforts. All the best wishes for your test.
- Don’t let these puny exams get in the way of your big dreams. Save all the stress for bigger things in life.
- Being successful in exams is a simple two-step process: Believe in yourself and back it up with plain old hard work.
- You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up.
Good Luck Quotes For Kids
It’s best to bring a smile to your little kid before a stressful day. How? Send them a good luck quote to know you are constantly by their side.
- If you believe in yourself, you do not have to fear any challenge. I wish you all the success in your exam.
- With a heart as brave as yours, I am sure no test can take you down. Wish you all the luck for success.
- The best way to motivate yourself is to stop stressing about what’ll happen when things go wrong. Think of how awesome life will be when they go right. Good luck.
- An exam is not only a test of your academic knowledge; it is a test of your calmness, stability, and courage. All the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I motivate students for exams?
To motivate students for exams, you can set clear goals and provide resources and support, encourage good study habits, promote the value of learning, reward hard work and progress, and offer encouragement.
Katie, a mother and teacher, has a few extra tricks up her sleeve to motivate her students before an exam or standardized test. She writes, “I want to make sure students don’t feel stress yet are motivated to perform at their best. To ease testing anxiety, and give my kiddos a little extra encouragement I surprise them with a fun treat whenever we have an assessment. The gesture isn’t much, but it sure makes the students smile. AND…one smile is worth it…right?!?
“Additionally, the younger grades in my building “adopt” an older grade. The younger students write positive notes to each student, draw them pictures and decorate the classroom with motivational posters (i)!”
2. How can I help my child with exam anxiety?
It’s important to let your child know that it’s okay to feel nervous and that you are there to support them. Encourage them to take breaks, practice self-care, create a study schedule, talk about their anxiety, and try relaxation techniques. A mental health professional may also be able to provide guidance and help your child develop strategies for managing stress and improving exam-taking skills.
3. How do I address a student before an exam?
A few positive and supportive ways to address a student before an exam are:
- “Hello! I hope you’re feeling prepared for today. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know.”
- “Good morning/afternoon. Are you ready to show what you know on the exam?”
- “I wish you luck with the exam. I have confidence in your abilities; you’ve got this!”
Exams are stressful times for most students but equally necessary for a good future. You may see your children cooped up in their room for preparation with dedication; some often get sick before exams. Therefore, be it a preschool or graduation level exam, while preparing for exams is a must, a nice laugh, some motivation, and a pat on the back can go a long way in cheering up your children. Sending an exam quote as advice, including some funny ones related to exams, motivational quotes, and exam-over quotes will allow your kids to take a break from the exam hustle and relax. So, if your kids are also struggling through exams, share these quotes with them.
Infographic: Inspirational Quotes On Exams For Children
Exams are the most stressful time for every student, so parents go the extra mile for their children to support them in dealing with stress. Check out the infographic below for some motivational exam quotes you can share with your children to inspire them to study harder and settle their nerves.
Students need to overcome the fear and pressure of facing the examination. Here are some inspirational quotes to offer encouragement and a positive attitude.