- Funny quotes on exams for kids
- Quotes about final exams
- Exams-over quotes
- Motivational exam quotes
- Good luck quotes
Exams are mostly tiresome, stressful and bereft of any fun. Both the child and the parents have sleepless nights worrying about the syllabus, questions, and the result.
Why not ease up the exam time by having a laugh? It will make the child feel less stressful and focus better on their performance. MomJunction brings some funny quotes on exams for kids: from studying and writing tests, to passing. Browse through them, and choose the best ones for your children. Have a good read.
Exam Related Funny Quotes For Kids
Fun and exams don’t go hand in hand. But these quotes will sure bring a good laugh.
- Examinations are the only way to know something at least for a few days.
- The night before an exam is like a night before Christmas. You can’t sleep and yet hope for a miracle too!
- I am in a relationship with studies, and it’s complicated.
- If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book.
- A thermometer is not the only thing that gets a ‘degree’ without having a ‘brain’! (A silent message for all students).
- What happens in an exam: Tik tock, mind block, pen stop, eye pop, full shock, jaw drop, time up, no luck.
- The biggest mystery of Maths: 1000s of years passed, millions of theorems derived, millions of formulas made, but still, x is unknown!
- My school cares more about the uniform than about my education!
- Exam offer! Bring a copy on exam day, scratch and show it to your nearest professor. Win a free trip to the principal’s office, and enjoy three years vacation at home.
[ Read: Thought Of The Day Quotes For Kids ]
- Student + dying = Studying.
- I wish I could fit a memory card into my brain for exams.
- Everything was going perfect, then the exam comes.
- Good luck passing the exam and my deepest early condolences if you don’t.
- Hey Google, why don’t you sit next to me during the exams?
- A thousand words of any teacher do not hurt much. But the silence of a friend in the examination hall brings tears to the eyes!
- During a test, people look up for inspiration, down in desperation, and left and right for information.
- Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
- If you cry on seeing the question paper, it is an insult. If your teacher cries upon seeing your answer paper, it is your achievement.
- It takes 15 trees to produce the amount of paper that we use to write one exam. Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees. Say no to exams!
- Why is it so easy to fail but so hard to succeed?
- 100s of years have passed, millions of tomorrows have come, but still, hope is alive in all students, tomorrow I will definitely start studying.
- The brain is the most outstanding organ. It works for 24 hours, 365 days, right from your birth, until you step into the exam hall.
Quotes On Final Exams For Kids
So it’s the finals. Nothing can make it lighter than a funny exam quote. Let your kids take a break from the hustle and chuckle at these jokes.
- You might not make it to heaven if you cover your script during the final exam. Sharing is caring!
[ Read: Smile Quotes For Children ]
- Not everyone who takes extra paper during finals writes extra sense.
- Amen brother – Final exam… done and dusted. At least till results day.
- 80% of an exam is always based on one lecture that you missed and one topic that you didn’t prepare.
- Sometimes, we finish the exam and sometimes, the exam finishes us.
- Why we sometimes write ‘Etc’ in Exams? Because it means: E – End Of, T – Thinking, C -Capacity.
- The exam is over = OH YEAH! Result comes = OH SHIT!
- One of the best captions written on a clock in the exam hall… “Time will pass. Will you?”
Exam-Over Quotes For Kids
Now that the exams are finally over, it’s time for some hoot and cheer! Send your kid these funny quotes on exams to share the joy.
- No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher’s looks. Out for summer, out till fall, we might not go back at all.
- Such sweet relief! Particularly the extra-special, mega-rare, highly-anticipated last exam.
- When you just pass a cutoff: not because you scored good, but just because of the low cutoff.
Motivational Exam Quotes For Kids
Surely if your kid is stressed out, it’s not great to see. Bring on some motivation by these inspirational quotes on studies.
- School exams are memory tests; in real-world, no one is going to stop you from referring a book to solve a problem.
[ Read: Silly Jokes For Kids ]
- Recipe for success: Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing, and dream while others are wishing.
- Hundreds of people in the world give exams every day. Surely, something so common can’t be too difficult for you. Good luck.
- Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
- Whatever you do, do well, and success will attend to your efforts. All the best wishes for your test.
- Don’t let these puny exams get in the way of your big dreams. Save all the stress for bigger things in life.
- Being successful in exams is a simple two-step process: Believe in yourself and back it up with plain old hard work.
- You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up.
Good Luck Quotes For Kids
It’s best to bring a smile to your little kid before a stressful day. How? Send them a good luck quote to know you are constantly by their side.
- If you believe in yourself, you do not have to fear any challenge. I wish you all the success in your exam.
- With a heart as brave as yours, am sure no test can take you down. Wish you all the luck for success.
- The best way to motivate yourself is to stop stressing about what’ll happen when things go wrong. Think of how awesome life will be when they go right. Good luck.
- An exam is not only a test of your academic knowledge; it is a test of your calmness, stability, and courage. All the best.
Exams will come and go; these experiences aren’t always memorable, but a good laugh, some motivation, and a little pat can go a long way in cheering up your precious kids.
Do you have some more quotes to share? let us know in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Sudipta Jana (see all)
- 237 Newlywed Game Questions To Ask Couples - January 24, 2019
- How To Be Romantic With Your Husband: 29 Tips To Raise The Quotient - December 13, 2018
- Family Relationship: Why Is It Important And How To Build It? - November 29, 2018
- 40 Best Gifts for Wife - October 31, 2018
- Empty Nest Syndrome: What Is It And How To Deal With It - October 10, 2018
- 20 Easy Magic Tricks For Kids - October 8, 2018
- 40 Unique And Special Gifts For Husband - October 4, 2018
- 25 Best Movies For Teens - October 1, 2018
- 40 Interesting Facts About The Sun For Kids - September 28, 2018
- 101 Best Birthday Wishes For Dad - August 31, 2018