Are you searching for some funny school jokes for kids that could instantly crack them up? Well, then your quest ends here. Whether you’re a teacher or a parent, knowing some cool school jokes would surely help you lighten the atmosphere and keep the little ones smiling on dull or gloomy days.
Moreover, teaching children some hilarious and amusing school jokes may also help them socialize with ease and break the ice with their peers.
Keep browsing to choose the funniest jokes from our list of clean school jokes for kids.
100+ School Jokes For Kids
1. Which school does an ice cream man go to?
2. Why is the teacher wearing sunglasses in the class?
Because she has bright students in her class
3. Why do music teachers do well in a baseball game?
Because they have a perfect pitch
4. Knock, Knock
A broken pencil
A broken pencil who?
Never mind… It’s pointless!
5. Name the flying mammal in the kindergarten class.
6. What’s so fresh in the chemistry class?
7. Why did the student throw her watch out of the school window?
She wanted to see time fly.
8. Why do magicians score well in exams?
Because they can handle tricky questions
9. Name the dinosaur that has the best vocabulary.
10. Why does the math class make students sad?
Because it is full of problems
11. Why does the music teacher need a ladder in the school?
To reach higher notes
12. How do bees go to school?
By school buzz
13. Why is history a sweet subject?
Because it has many dates
14. Why are the dark ages named so?
Because they have many knights
15. Why didn’t the Sun go to any university?
Because it already has many degrees
16. Which is the tallest school building?
The library—because it has many STORIES
17. Why is six afraid of seven?
Because seven ATE nine
18. What is a snake’s favorite subject?
19. Who is the leader of the school supplies?
20. What is a boy in a class with a dictionary in his pants called?
21. What’s the best place to grow flowers in a school.
22. Teachers shout at something students don’t do.
23. A superhero in a computer class.
The screen saver
24. Which school do the birds go to?
25. Which is the shortest month of the year?
May—Because it has only three letters
26. Why does a dog do so well in school?
Because it’s the teacher’s pet
27. What did the paper say to the pen?
You have a good point
28. Which tree is the math teacher’s favorite?
29. When do student astronauts eat?
During LAUNCH time
30. What is black when it’s clean and white when it’s dirty?
31. What is the blackboard’s favorite drink?
32. What is the favorite subject of a witch?
English—Because it has SPELLings
33. Why do the pirates take long to finish reading the letters of the alphabet?
Because they spend a lot of time at C
34. Why are fish considered the smartest?
Because they live in schools
35. Why do we measure a snake in inches?
Because it does not have feet
36. What’s the calculator’s favorite statement?
You can count on me
37. Why do fireflies get bad grades at school?
Because they are not bright enough
38. How do you know that Saturn was married more than once?
Because it has many rings
39. “Why did you eat your homework?” the teacher asked.
“You said it’s a piece of cake,” the student replied.
40. What did the cross-eyed teacher say to the principal?
I cannot control my pupils.
41. Which school do the surfers go to?
The Boarding school
42. A tired school supply
43. A room that a student can never enter
44. Why is beer never served at a math party?
Because you should never drink and derive
45. Which nation does the teacher like?
46. Why do geography students drown?
Because all their grades are below C-level
47. A school bus that you can never enter
48. The longest word in the dictionary
RUBBER BAND—Because it stretches
49. Two days of the week that start with ‘T’
Today and tomorrow
50. Why was the echo detained at school?
Because it replied every single time
51. A butterfly’s favorite subject
52. Why was the clock called to the principal’s office?
For TOCKing too much
53. Why was the lesson written on the window?
To make it quite clear for the students
54. Who is everyone’s best friend at school?
55. Which letter is hidden in a cup?
The letter T
56. Why don’t giraffes go to elementary school?
Because they go to high school
57. Why is the letter A most like a flower?
Because a ‘Bee’ always follows it.
58. The smartest letters of the alphabet
The Ys (wise)
59. What do math students eat on Halloween?
The Pumpkin Pi
60. Why do the students wear glasses during math class?
To improve their diVISION
61. What compliment does a zero give to eight?
Nice belt (8)
62. Why were the students doing multiplication on the floor?
The teacher asked them not to use tables.
63. How do you make seven an even number?
By removing the ‘S’
64. This US state has the most number of math teachers
65. What is a mathematical plant?
The one with square roots.
66. Why is the obtuse angle always upset?
Because it can never be right
67. Favorite season of a math teacher
68. Why can’t 12 and 9 get married?
Because they’re under 18
69. Why is a geometry lesson so adorable?
Because it has a lot of aCUTE angles
70. Why is 2 + 2 = 5 like your left foot?
It’s not right.
71. Teacher: One great thing that we have today but not ten years ago
Student: It’s me.
72. Teacher: Your essay on the COW is similar to that of your friends’. Have you copied?
Student: No, teacher. It’s about the same COW.
73. What’s a frog’s favorite year?
74. What can children catch but not throw?
75. Why can’t a bicycle stand by itself?
Because it is too TIRED
76. Which grades do the pirates get in school?
77. Which animal cheats in the exams?
78. Why can’t you trust atoms?
They make up everything.
79. Which hand writes well, right or left?
None. A pen or a pencil writes well.
80. What do elves do after school?
81. What are Santa Claus’ brothers and sisters called?
82. Why shouldn’t you marry an apostrophe?
Because it’s too possessive
83. How do math students take a sunbath?
By using SIN and COS to get tan
84. Why are chemists good at solving problems?
Because they have all the solutions
85. How much do computers eat for lunch?
86. Which state is called the land of pencils?
87. What do ducks use for solving problems?
88. Which is the smartest fly?
The spelling bee
89. What did one pencil say to another on the first day of school?
You’re looking sharp.
90. What does a spider do on the Internet?
Create a website
91. What’s so difficult about music class?
You have to write down many notes.
92. What are the ten things teachers can always count on?
93. Which is the longest table in the class?
The multiplication table
94. The coolest letters of the alphabet
95. Why do triangles and squares work out every day?
To stay in shape
96. A bet that cannot be won
97. How do the fish go to school?
98. An English teacher addicted to Instagram
99. Favorite tree of an English teacher
100. “What’s the longest sentence?” the English teacher asked.
“Life imprisonment,” the student replied.
101. An English teacher’s favorite breakfast
102. The reason why English teachers dislike parole
They like complete sentences.
103. An overqualified circle has?
Sharing jokes with your kids helps you develop a stranger and friendlier bond with them and also helps improve their social, verbal, and communication skills. These jokes can also be used as riddles to help get your children thinking and allow them to exercise their brains. So, pick out some of these funny school jokes for kids and share them with your little ones to lighten up the environment and have a hearty laugh.