- 10 Cute Farm Animals Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- 10 Cute Goat Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Fun Ninja Turtles Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Do
- 10 Funny Smurf Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 10 Amazing Sea Animals Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
If your child loves to color, there is no better way that they can occupy their time than by coloring pages.
Although quite simple, coloring pages are beneficial for your little one in many ways. So if you are riddled with the notion that coloring is an ordinary task that will amount to nothing, you might want to think again.
Benefits Of Coloring Pages:
Coloring is a great educational tool; it also helps them develop the tiny muscles in their fingers and wrists.
- It develops hand-eye coordination as your child will learn the art of coloring within a specified area.
- It improves patience and also teaches your kid to focus on minute details when coloring.
- Also, it is less taxing than drawing as children can color the way they want.
Top 15 Sheep Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
These sheep coloring pages free printable will be fun and exciting as well as challenging for your little one.
1. ‘S’ For Sheep:
This is the perfect sheep coloring picture to start things off with.
- Your child will learn that the alphabet ‘S’ is associated with ‘sheep’.
- It will introduce your child to a new animal.
- It will teach your kid to make out the difference between the small and big plural form of the alphabet ‘S’.
[ Read: Farm Animals Coloring Pages ]
2. Sheep Icon:
This is a great picture if your child is just learning how to color.
- It teach your child to color within the specified area since it is an icon.
- It helps in building hand-eye coordination.
- It will teach your child to remain focused while coloring.
This is a great picture if your child is currently learning about animals and their offspring in school.
- It will familiarize your child with a sheep’s offspring.
- Your child will associate the alphabet ‘L’ with Lamb – the same way he or she associates ‘S’ with Sheep.
[ Read: Goat Coloring Pages ]
4. Lamb With Shepherd:
This is a great picture to teach your child about the biblical lesson of the Shepherd and his flock.
- Your child will now be aware of how the shepherd takes care of the sheep.
- It will also teach him or her the biblical lesson that Christians are referred to as the sheep, while Jesus is the Shepherd who keeps us safe.
[ Read: Tigger Coloring Pages ]
5. Sheep With Lamb:
This picture will learn to associate Sheep with their offspring – Lamb.
- It will help your child focus on coloring multiple objects.
- It will keep your kid occupied while you take care of other chores.
- This cute picture can be fun to color!
6. Leaping Sheep:
This picture will teach your kid about the motion a sheep makes.
- Your child will learn that a sheep leaps when in motion.
- After coloring, you may want to show your kid a video of a sheep that leaps.
[ Read: Leopard Coloring Pages ]
7. Stationery Sheep:
This picture will help your child focus on coloring a single object.
- It will increase his or her focus when coloring.
- This picture is perfect if your child is comfortable with single object when coloring as opposed to multiple objects.
[ Read: Lion King Coloring Pages ]
8. Cute Sheep:
This picture is perfect if your kid has just learned how to pick up a crayon.
- The image is relate-able to a child that has just started coloring.
- It is suitable if your child is between the ages of 2-3 years.
9. Sheep Eating:
This picture is perfect for your child to learn about the eating habits of sheep.
- Your kid will learn that sheep eat grass and are herbivores.
- Your child will also learn to associate the alphabet ‘G’ with Grass.
[ Read: Wild Animals Coloring Pages ]
10. Sheep On Unicycle:
This picture will make coloring fun for your kid.
- Will help your child deal with a slightly complex form of coloring.
- Will learn that the alphabet ‘U’ stands for unicycle.
These free printable sheep coloring pages can be quite fun and interactive for children between the ages of 3-7 years.
11. Mamma and Baby Sheep:
Your little one will be able to connect with this picture instantly. This picture reflects the affection of a mother for her child. Mother’s love is universal, so your child will like to color both mother and baby sheep.
If your child has not learnt the basic animal calls, then you can teach him various animal calls through this coloring page. For instance, when a sheep bleats it makes the Baa sound. Your child must have heard the famous nursery rhyme ‘Ba Ba Black sheep’, so he will remember the noise made by the sheep better.
12. Sheep Farming:
Sheep Farming is the breeding of domestic sheep; it is a branch of animal husbandry. Sheep is mainly raised for meat, milk, wool, sheepskin and parchment. Sheep are kept in flocks in paddocks, pens and barns.
In this picture, we see the sheep farmer on a horse supervising the sheep. Little sheep are often mischievous and they will find ways to escape. So it is important to be on guard. The background is kept plain so that your child can fill in with color and make the picture look complete.
13. Little Sheep:
This is a very cute picture of a little sheep with a fluffy tail carrying a flower in its mouth. Who is the flower for, can you guess? To give him company, are a duck and a butterfly. These three creatures of Nature make the picture beautiful.
Your child will enjoy coloring this pint sized furry sheep and his friends. He can also use his imagination and add the background to make the picture look brighter. You can guide your little one to make this page colorful. This way you can spend quality time with your child and teach him the names of all animal and birds he should know.
14. Pretty Looking Sheep:
This is a perfect greeting card for any occasion. Your child will enjoy coloring the happy looking sheep with a sheet of paper in its mouth. The paper is bordered by tiny flowers. The sheep always wears a wreath of flower on its hair. This cute picture can be used as a greeting card or poster. Just guide your child fill in the page with a beautiful message and color it with his favorite colors. This personalized greeting card is the best way to convey emotions.
If your child wants it to use as a poster for his room he can color the background using glitters and blow pens to add bling and fun to this picture.
15. Sheep in a Car:
This is indeed a funny picture of a sheep driving a car. On the car there is flag with a flower logo. It seems that sheep love flowers. This sheep is driving the car like a pro.
This picture will definitely surprise your child. After all, he has never heard of a sheep driving a car. But there is no harm in sparking his imagination and getting him hooked to coloring with this page.
These coloring pages have given the humble sheep a new avatar. The coloring page is a great learning tool, since you can make simple topics look very interesting. The concepts become clearer through pictures and your child will remember them better. Innovation is the trick to get your child to learn fast! So nurture your child’s imagination through these coloring pages.
We would love to know if your child enjoyed these sheep coloring sheets as an activity! Do share your comments in the section below.
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015
- Lung Cancer In Teens - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment - July 16, 2015
- Is It Safe To Drink Decaf Tea During Pregnancy? - July 16, 2015
- Nose Bleeds In Teens – Everything You Need To Know - July 13, 2015
- Is It Normal To Have Excess Facial & Body Hair During Pregnancy? - July 6, 2015
- How Often Should You Change Your Baby's Cloth Diaper? - June 19, 2015
- High Cholesterol During Pregnancy - Every Thing You Need To Know - March 20, 2015
- How To Choose A Good Babysitter? - March 19, 2015
- 7 Tips To Help You Choose The Right Gynecologist - March 17, 2015