Nothing excites the children more than Snowmen during Christmas. And, it’s not just building the snowman that provides hours of fun for children. Christmas also feels rather empty without the endless hours of laughter and fun that winter and snowman jokes provide. So spread some Christmas laughter and cheer with these hilarious snowman and winter jokes for kids. Here are the classics.
Snowman Facts For Kids:
We’ve got you a few facts about snowman and winter as well. Check them out!
- Snow is the precipitation of sleet and rain. And for snowfall, you will need a temperature of 32 degrees or less.
- The snowflakes first appear as tiny crystals because of frozen water vapors.
- A snowflake has six sides. It consists of 200 crystals.
[ Read: Knock Knock Jokes For Kids ]
- No two snowflakes are alike, and science cannot tell us why two snowflakes aren’t alike.
- More than 75% of the world’s non-saline water comes from ice and snow.
- Snow is not white; it is transparent. The white color is because of light reflecting of the ice.
- Snow isn’t always white. The widespread use of coal in the homes and factories, which causes coal dust, can turn snow gray.
- The Stampede Pass in Washington State is the snowiest place in Washington State. It receives a snowfall of around 430 inches in a year.
- The largest snow sculpture even built was in Heilongjiang Province China in the year 2007. It took 600 sculptors from over 40 countries to build this 656 feet long and 115 feet tall snowman.
- The largest snowman was built in Maine in the year 2008. It was around 122 feet tall.
- The ice at the South and North Poles reflects heat in space. The ice is like a mirror, with light bouncing off it and traveling into space.
- Heavy snowfall is called a blizzard or a snowstorm. Sometimes, these storms can reach winds of nearly 40 miles an hour and limit visibility. The typical snowstorm contains hundreds of millions of snowflakes.
- The highest snowfall Mount Rainier experienced the highest snowfall ever recorded, with 1224 inches of snow in a year.
- The world’s smallest snowman was made by David Cox at the National Physical Laboratory in London. This width of this tiny snowman is less than the width of a human hair. He made the snowman structure from tin beads used to calibrate his microscope lenses and welded them using platinum. Cox even focused on ion beam to carve the smile and eyes and a blob of platinum for the nose.
- The Wapusk Trail is the longest seasonal winter road in the world. It is open during winter. The 467-mile stretch connects Peawanuk Ontario Canada to Gilliam Manitoba. The road closes in March when the weather gets warm.
[ Read: Silly Jokes For Kids ]
Snowman And Winter Jokes For Kids:
- The white snow represents the purity of the souls and the grace of God.
- The circular snowballs symbolize the everlasting life that God has promised to us.
- The carrot nose implies that God has given us a bountiful of vegetation.
- The black coal mouth reminds humans the power of the Almighty.
- The scarf keeps us warm just like the Almighty’s love does. It also symbolizes the love and care that is given to us in every phase of our life.
- The top hat tells us to honor God above all the things.
- Lastly, the stretched out twig arms say that God will be there for us whenever we need him. He will hold and carry us in times of trouble and need.
[ Read: Christmas Jokes For Kids ]
How To Build A Snowman?
If you are lucky enough to get a snowfall in your region, then get outdoors with your kid as soon as it stops and build a snowman with him using fresh snow.
- Ask your child to make a regular snowball and roll in a snowdrift. And if it turns cylindrical, then tell him to turn it over and roll the other way.
- Your child has to make a large round ball for the head and a giant snowball for the body. Deluxe snowmen are made using three huge snowballs. Your child will need your help for rolling the snowman’s body and placing his torso into position.
These funny snowmen and kids winter jokes will melt any frown. You can even print them out for party games, or advent calendars.
Do you have some snowman or winter jokes for kids to share with us? Leave us a comment below!
- 20 Super Fun Winter Activities For Kids
- 90 Funny Thanksgiving Day Jokes For Kids
- 84 Funny Halloween Jokes For Kids
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- 200 Most Attractive And Hot Guy Names That Women Love - August 23, 2017
- 50 Latest Mormon Baby Names For Boys And Girls With Meanings - May 19, 2017
- 15 Major Festivals Of India Your Kid Should Know - September 15, 2016
- 107 Festive Themed Christmas Baby Names For Boys And Girls - September 8, 2016
- 40 Valentine's Day Inspired Baby Names For Boys And Girls - May 31, 2016
- Top 25 Unicorn Coloring Pages For Toddlers - May 23, 2016
- 83 Popular Gender Neutral Or Unisex Baby Names - May 17, 2016
- 50 Terrific Baby Names That Mean Angel For Boys And Girls - May 16, 2016
- List Of 20 Best Schools In Jaipur - May 16, 2016
- 15 Top And Best Schools In Surat City - May 12, 2016