- 10 Wonderful Beauty And The Beast Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Funny Looney Tunes Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Funny Smurf Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 25 Batman Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Cute Tom And Jerry Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color
“Garfield” is a popular comic strip, created by cartoonist James Davis. It chronicles the life of a cat named Garfield, and his relationship with his owner Jon and Jon’s dog Odie.
Garfield is beloved by most kids and adults in the world! The popularity of the comic strip gave rise to many Garfield related animated shows, feature films, video games and live action movies.
Top 10 Garfield Coloring Pages:
“Garfield” is one of the most sought after cartoon characters for online coloring pages. Here are 10 funny Garfield coloring pages to print featuring images of Garfield, Odie, Nermal, Jon, Arlene, Pooky and other minor characters.
Garfield is the protagonist of the “Garfield” television show, film series and comic strips.
- This overweight, orange is noted for his sarcasm, laziness and intense love of lasagna.
- Garfield totally spites spiders and keeps whacking them with a rolled newspaper. He also has a soft spot for his teddy bear named Pooky.
- Fill in some colors to bring life to the black and white image of Garfield.
[ Read: Looney Tunes Coloring Pages ]
Odie is the tritagonist of “Garfield” comic strips. He is Jon’s pet dog and often the target of Garfield’s jokes.
- Odie is an underweight, brown eared, yellow furred dog with a huge slobbery tongue.
- Garfield totally abhors this dog, thinking him as a dimwitted creature.
- However, Odie is actually smarter than he appears. He uses his idiotic image to gain an advantage over Garfield, as seen in the Sudoku puzzle strip.
Arlene is the main female lead in Garfield’s comic strip and television show. She is Garfield’s on and off girlfriend.
- Arlene hates the fact the Garfield loves himself the most.
- She serves as a conscientious voice of guardian for her Garfield by persuading him to choose proper and wise decision.
- She is one of a kind, pink furred cat with big, red lips and a narrow neck.
[ Read: Powerpuff Girls Coloring Pages ]
4. Odie And Garfield:
Odie and Garfield share a love-hate relationship. While Garfield thinks Odie to be a complete slobbering idiot, Odie considers him as his best friend.
- Garfield does not lose even a single chance to mock and hurt Odie. He also tries to put blame on Odie for the mishaps done by him.
- Odie has also managed to take revenge on Garfield, the amount increasing over the years.
- Despite their rivalry, Garfield actually does care a lot for Odie.
[ Read: Tweety Bird Coloring Pages ]
5. Garfield Gang:
This is the drawing sheet of Garfield with the rest of his gang members – Pooky, Odie, Nermal and Arlene.
- Despite the fights, the characters of “Garfield” always stay together and help each other in times of need.
- The drawing sheet is perfect for preparing birthday and friendship cards.
- The characters of “Garfield” characters have also featured in kid’s clothes, accessories and notebooks.
Pooky is Garfield’s beloved teddy bear and best friend. Garfield shares a special bond with Pooky. He sometimes communicates with Pooky as though it is a living animal.
- Garfield is overprotective of Pooky and never lets him go out of his sight.
- Pooky, over the years, has lost a leg, an arm and an eye, but Garfield always has him by his side.
- He does not feel shy in showing his love for his best friend and keeps hugging him all the time, as you can see on the drawing sheet.
[ Read: Smurf Coloring Pages ]
Nermal is one of the most important characters of the “Garfield” comics and film series. He is the “world’s cutest kitten”, as claimed by Nermal himself!
- People tend to mistake Nermal for a girl because of his long eyelashes, voice tone and effeminate personality.
- Garfield feels jealous of Nermal’s adorable looks and keeps playing pranks on him out of jealousy.
- Nermal annoys Garfield so much that he ships him to Abu Dhabi.
Squeak, also known as the mouse, is a friend of Garfield. He makes cameo appearances in the comic strip and television series.
- Squeak usually stays in his house (mouse hole) and rarely comes out of his abode.
- Jon wants Garfield to get rid of Squeak, but Garfield refuses to, as he does not like the taste of mouse. Garfield also celebrates Squeak’s birthday.
- He allows Squeak and his family to stay in the house as long as they do not mess with Garfield’s lasagna.
[ Read: Hello Kitty Coloring Pages ]
9. Jon Arbuckle:
Jon Arbuckle is the main human character in “Garfield”. He is the clumsy, exasperated owner of Odie and Garfield.
- He has appeared in all the branches of “Garfield” except the video game. Jon lives in a huge family with his uncles, aunts and grandparents.
- Garfield derives pleasure by mocking the stupid actions of his master Jon.
- Jon also tries to put Garfield on a diet because of his insatiable appetite.
Halloween is a yearly celebration. It is celebrated to remember the dead saints, martyrs and other departed believers.
- It is believed that pumpkin keeps the bad spirits, vampires and demons away from the house.
- Here is a Halloween special coloring sheet of Garfield.
- This coloring sheet will make an excellent holiday craft for your kids.
[ Read: Tom and Jerry Coloring Pages ]
Hope your kids like these free Garfield coloring sheets. Kids and adults like love Garfield the cat’s laid-back attitude, overeating, diet and disdain of the Mondays. They will have a ball coloring Garfield!
What do you think of Garfield and his life? What are you waiting for download these free Garfield coloring pages printable and enjoy coloring with your child. Do not forget to share your views with us.