- 25 Lovely Grapes Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Father’s Day Coloring Pages For Toddlers
- Top 10 Community Helpers Coloring Pages Your Toddler will Love
- 10 Best Simpsons Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 25 Batman Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
Illness is something that can strike anyone at any time. It makes people dull and irritable. The best way to cheer an ill friend is by sending a personalized get-well-soon card or coloring sheet.
Sending a cute coloring page will make them feel good, helping them recover from their blues. You can also print out these coloring sheets and let your child paint them. This fun activity will keep your child occupied for hours. Later you can give these get well soon coloring pages printable to your friends or your kid’s friends to wish them speedy recovery.
Top 10 Get Well Soon Coloring Pages For Kids
Here are the top 10 get well soon coloring cards that are sure to cheer anyone up. Not only will your child love coloring these, get well soon coloring pages to print. It will also help keep a sick child occupied during times of rest.
1. Little Boy in Bed:
This coloring page features a little boy suffering from high fever.
- Cheer a little boy who is confined to his bed by presenting this coloring sheet. He will definitely appreciate this gesture of yours.
- This fun activity will also help kids develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
[ Read: Family Coloring Pages ]
2. Little Boy with Broken Leg:
Oh, someone has hurt his leg! This is a coloring page of an injured boy, sitting on his bed, accompanied by his dog. He looks extremely sad seeing himself in this condition.
- Present this coloring sheet to kids who have bravely handled their injury.
- You can also ask your child to color this sheet and wish a speedy recovery to friends who have broken their leg.
3. Hello Kitty:
This is a cute Hello Kitty coloring page showing a nurse checking temperature of her patient. The phrase “Get Well Soon” is written below the drawing.
- Let your child color this sheet for someone who has not been keeping well lately.
- Print out this coloring sheet and cut and paste to create a personalized get well soon card. Do not forget to ask your child to write a special message on the card. This will help to speed up the recovery.
[ Read: Simpsons Coloring Pages ]
4. Flowers and Butterflies Get Well Soon Card:
Put a smile on your loved one’s face by presenting this cheerful butterfly and flowers coloring page.
- Your child can color this printable card for anyone who is under the weather.
- Paint and let your child print the card and fold it in half so that the image appears on front. Do not forget to deliver the card with a smile.
[ Read: Fathers Day Coloring Pages ]
Send well wishes with this beautiful flowers coloring page. The coloring sheet features a black and white image of a rose bouquet with “Get Well Soon” written on it.
- Flowers are considered one of the best gifts for people who are ill. It is a great way to let people know that you care for them. It not only brightens up a hospital room, but also lifts the mood and brings a smile to the tired face.
- Fresh flowers may not last long, but this coloring sheet will stay with them forever.
6. Kids presenting Fruit Basket to sick Father:
This is a beautiful scene showing the kids presenting a fruit basket to their ailing father. The image also captures the elation of daddy on receiving a delicious fruit basket from his kids.
- Kids look up to their father as a superhero and do not like it when their superhero falls ill.
- The coloring page beautifully captures the relation between a father and his kids. Wish your father a quick recovery by presenting this coloring sheet or let your child do it for his father.
[ Read: Hello Kitty Coloring Pages ]
7. Teddy Doctor:
This is a fun coloring page of a teddy bear dressed as a doctor, wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Kids love teddy bears.
- This coloring sheet will surely put the smile back on the face of your ill friend, family member or a grandparent when presented by a grandchild.
8. ‘B’ For Better:
This B alphabet-coloring sheet is designed beautifully with flowers, vines and butterflies. Your preschooler will definitely love practicing the alphabet on this lovely coloring page.
- This coloring sheet will improve your kid’s alphabet recognition as he colors the letter. He will soon be on his way to reading.
- The only thing this picture is lacking is a splash of color. Let your child paint this coloring sheet in brightest color possible.
[ Read: Disney Thanksgiving Coloring Pages ]
9. Teddy Bear and Family:
This adorable coloring sheet features a sick teddy, being looked after by his brother. The other teddy is busy reading out to his ailing brother.
- Let your child color this sweet diagram as a “Get Well Soon” gift for someone who needs good wishes.
- This beautiful coloring sheet, with its clouds, sun, rainbow and heart, will allow your kid to display his coloring skills.
- Print out this sheet and ask your child to write a friendly message in the clouds.
[ Read: Peace Sign Coloring Pages ]
10. Sister Presenting Flowers to her Brother:
Here is a “Get Well Soon” coloring sheet that a sister can color for her brother.
- This lovely coloring sheet shows a young girl presenting a bouquet of flowers to her brother.
- Let your child paint and print out the sheet to present to a brother.
- It will surely lift his spirit, aiding in quick recovery.
These get well soon coloring sheets will surely cheer up anyone who is unwell and get them on the road to recovery much sooner. Hope you liked the article showcasing free printable get well soon coloring
pages online. Do not forget to share your views with us.