Everyone is fighting an unknown battle nobody else is aware of, and your partner could also be fighting her demons unknown to you. Send feel better quotes for her and let her know she is not alone and you are with her always. Try to cheer your girlfriend on her low day by writing a get well soon message. It can add flavors of joy to her life and promote good health. Choose the words wisely that highlight the positives or write some inspiring, get well soon messages to make her smile.
50 Get Well Soon Message For Her
Humans are wired for connection, and when we cultivate good relationships, the rewards are immense. Your messages can help her heal faster.
Sweet Get Well Soon Messages For Her
- Your personal doctor is on the way to making you feel better again.
- You need a bucket full of kisses and hugs, and that’s enough to make you feel better again.
- I’m kind of jealous of the love story between you and the hospital bed. So break up your ties with that bed and come back into my arms, sweetheart.
- You can give a tough fight even with the most dangerous disease. And it’s just a normal fever, after all. Get well soon.
- You will bloom again like this beautiful flower. Your body is getting its nourishments, and you will be okay soon.
- My heart breaks into pieces to see you suffer like this. I wish I could cast away some magical spells and take away all your pains.
- I wish I could take you into my arms and ease away all your pain. I am praying for your speedy recovery. Love you.
- You are a brave girl. I am sure you will recover fast. Remember that I’m there by your side to make you feel better. It’s tough for me to see you like this suffering, but I know you will heal soon.
- My life is wired around you by love and care. I feel lonely without you, my love, wishing you a speedy recovery. I miss you so much.
- Always be happy, my love, get well soon. I can’t wait to see your smiling face.
- Whenever anybody falls sick in our family, you take care of them so well with utmost care. Now that you are not well, I will take care of you and help you to get well soon.
- I don’t want to see you stuck in bed. Eat healthy and get up soon.
- I sometimes shed my tears inside, but my love for you gives me immense strength to make me smile back again. It ensures to lift my spirit with the hope that you will be fine soon. Get well soon, honey.
- You’ve filled my life with so much joy and happiness. I hope to cheer you up now and make sure you are fit again. Get well soon.
- Praying for you during your time of recovery makes me feel more connected to you, my love.
Feel Better Quotes For Her
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”-Nelson Mandela
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”– Charles R. Swendoll
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” -Arthur Ashe
- “We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.”-A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.”-George S. Patton
- “What you do today can improve all of your tomorrows.”-Ralph Marston
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.”-Albert Einstein
- “This too shall pass.”-Persian Sufi Poet
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”-Helen Keller
- “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.”-C.S. Lewis
- “Although the world is full of suffering, it’s full also of the overcoming it.”-Helen Keller
- “The is one consolation in being sick; and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before.” –Henry David Thoreau
- “If knowing that someone really cares, helps healing along its way then I hope you now feel better and keep improving, day by day.”-John Bratton
- “You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax – tomorrow you’ll be afraid to cough.”-Pearl Williams
- “I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.”-Samuel Butler
- “Thinking of you and praying for you for a fresh touch from the Lord, so you will get well and be strengthened again to be whole and completely restored.”-M.S. Lowndes
- “A bad cold wouldn’t be so annoying if it weren’t for the advice of our friends.”-Kin Hubbard
- “If I had my way, I’d make health catching instead of disease.” -Robert Ingersoll
- “An apple a day keep the doctor away.”-Spanish Proverb
- “The treatment is really a cooperative of a trinity—the patient, the doctor and the inner doctor.” –Ralph Bircher
- “Be careful when reading health books; you may die of a misprint.” -Mark Twain
- “I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.” -Finley Peter Dunne
- “Throughout history, ‘tender loving care’ has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing.” –Larry Dossey
- “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.” -Hubert Humphrey
- “I pray good and faster recover for you.” -Unknown
- “I think that little by little I’ll be able to solve my problems and survive.”-Frida Kahlo
- “Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different.”-Oprah Winfrey
- “Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day, and its something that doesn’t get a day off.”-Demy Lovato
- “The question isn’t how to get cured, but how to live.”-Joseph Conrad
- “The process of healing doesn’t end when the wounds are no longer visible. It ends when the wounds no longer ache.”-Muskan Sharma
- “Recovery isn’t just about physical restoration. It is also about feeling inspired and motivated, your mind brimming with ideas and enthusiasm.”-Jennifer Mulder
- “Mental health is not a destination, but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you are going.”– Noam Shpancer
- “Do not look for healing at the feet of those who broke you.”-Rupi Kaur
- “Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.” -David Richo
- “Recovery is a marathon, not a sprint.”-Jennifer Mulder
A well-written get well soon message for her can serve as a caring gesture to express your sympathy towards her. It will let her feel that she can trust you during the time of healing.