Are you having trouble deciding the best gift for your four-year-old girl? Well, we have been there too.Itis because kids of thisage are developing their imagination and creativity.
Although we cannot predict which gift would work best for your kid, we surely can give you the best options. This MomJunction post sharessome of the best gifts that you could consider for a four-year-old girl.
26 Best Gifts For A 4-Year-Old Girl
This kit consists of 500 interlocking discs. She canuse her imagination and make anything with these tiny, colorful discs.
- Encourages kids to be creative and imaginative
- Free of phthalate,lead, heavy metal, and BPA
- Suitable for single or multi-player games
- Helps improve coordination and dexterity in kids
- A few buyers complained about the toy being too complicated for 4-year-olds
- Pieces may seem hard to lock for kids
Shop Related Products:
This set of 24 tubs of Play-Doh clay can keep your girl engaged for hours. The clays come in different colors so she can enjoy mixing colors and making something entirely new out of these.
- Colorful non-toxic clay is safe for kids
- Clay can be reused as many times as you want
- Develops a sense of touch and strengthens hand muscles
- Encourages kids to be creative
- Some packages sold online are faulty and of bad quality
Shop Related Products:
The Ivy Step Toy Eggs For Toddlers is an ideal preschool activity where kids show interest to learn numbers, recognize different colors and patterns. This egg activity improves the parent-child bond when played together. The toy is useful in encouraging logical thinking, improving hand-eye coordination, and developing spatial relation skills.
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Convenient storage for the eggs
- Helps to learn counting and matching
- Looks like flimsy plastic
This toy set is a great way to teach your daughter to recognize different vegetables and fruits.
- Set contains 25 foods of different colors in five food baskets
- Helps develop color recognition
- Helps build sorting skills
- Free from BPA, latex, and lead, and contains no allergens
- May have a strong chemical odor
- Some online packages may come with missing items
Shop Related Products:
Anything can tickle your child’s fancy, including an ice-cart. Your daughter can become an ice-cream seller as you queue up for your scoop.
- Contains colorful ice-cream scoops and toppings
- Helps sharpen memory and sequencing skills
- Helps develop a love of food making
- Audio teaches colors, flavors, and numbers
- Portable cart helps develop gross motor skills
- Audio quality may be poor
- Cart may be unstable and could tip over easily
Shop Related Products:
If your girl loves playing with dolls, get her this unconventional Barbie. This Barbie is an independent farm owner who takes care of her farm animals.
- Career-theme Barbie encourages little girls to be ambitious
- Comes with a shelf to place tiny chickens
- Shelves contain tiny nests for little chicks
- A few buyers found the doll to be of a substandard quality
Shop Related Products:
Your pretty girl may not be able to read as yet, but she can surely enjoy looking at HD images and listening to interesting facts. This book is a great way to expand your girls’ knowledge.
- The book contains games, recipes, and crafts
- Compels kids to think hard about various topics
- Interactive content prepares kids for school
- Some buyers complained about the poor bookbinding
Colorful and sparkly makeup boxes easily attract kids. If your little diva is fond of your makeup kits, you can get her this pretends makeup kit so she can enjoy her private makeup sessions in front of the mirror.
- Makeup kit comes in a cute pink polka dot handbag
- Cool toy for role play
- Free of lead, cadmium, and phthalates
- Encourages creativity
- Some buyers found the plastic boxes to be of poor quality in relation to the price of the toy
Your girl may be interested in cooking, but you cannot really allow her near the cooking station.Here is a cooking set that will make a great gift for your 4-year-old girl who wants to cook like her mamma.
- Entire pink-colored set designed to suit little girls
- Hat and apron are washable in the machine
- The cookbook contains easy-to-make recipes
- A good option for role play
- Some buyers complained about the poor quality of cutleries
- The actual products may be smaller than those shown in the image
Your daughter may love drawing and would like to practice her drawing skills. This stencil set contains outlines of several commonly used images by 4-year-olds. Your girl can now easily create whatever she wants without getting frustrated.
- Encourages kids to draw and be creative
- Set is made of BPA-free material
- Mesh bag holds the entire set in one place
- A portable set is easy to use anywhere
- Some outlines are too intricate
- Pencils crayons are too soft and break off frequently
Which kid does not play doctor games? Young girls enjoy examining people with their tiny stethoscope and giving injections with their plastic injections.
- Toy set contains 12 pieces of toy equipment used by doctors
- A few instruments produce realistic sounds
- Carrying case facilitates easy storage and transfer
- Sturdy plastic instruments are easy to clean
- Buyers seemed dissatisfied with the product quality
Does your girl love to wear your accessories? If yes, get her this necklace set. She can design as many as she wants.
- Create multiple necklaces by mixing and matching different colorful beads
- Comes in a plastic carry case for easy storage
- Promotes creativity and a sense of pattern
- The ends of the necklace disintegrate too easily
- Can becomea choking hazard
Barbeque grilling can be a fun way to spend time with friends and family. If your daughter wants to recreate that every evening, she can do it with this pretend barbeque set.
- 20-piece barbeque set is equipped with all the essentials for the perfect barbeque
- Best played with a partner
- Helps develop social skills
- Some parents were disappointed with the hotdog pieces falling off the bun easily
This fairy-themed wooden stamp set helps your girls create pictures or designs easily.
- Set consists of several stamps, colored pencils, stamp pads, and a wooden storage tray
- Stamps come with contoured wooden handles and high-quality rubber for an easy stamping experience
- Helps improve hand-eye coordination
- Encourages creative thinking in kids
- Easy to clean and store
- Ink pads tend to dry out too soon
- Wooden box does not have a lid for safe storage
This game is a great choice for improving your daughters’ memory. It is a great game to teach your girl animal and bird names.
- Double-sided cards contain three and four-letter words with an image
- Helps children learn to spell and read
- A fun way to spend family time
- Some playsets sold online can be defective
If your baby girl wants to cut vegetables, allow her to do so using the blunt wooden knife that comes in this toy set. This 17-piece play food set makes chopping a fun activity.
- Comes with colorful artificial fruits and vegetables
- The tiny wooden knife is designed for easy grip
- Fruits and vegetables are stuck with Velcro to provide a chopping sound on cutting
- Package contains a wooden crate that enables safe storage
- Velcro pieces may not connect properly
A cute little pink polka dot skirt and a white t-shirt with the girl’s age written on it can make for a memorable birthday gift.
- Made of cotton fabric for comfortable wear
- Cute design for young girls
- Washable in machine
- A few buyers were unhappy with the quality of the fabric
- The ribbon on the T-shirt tends to fray easily
This walkie talkie set is designed to suit little girls who love spending time outdoors and going on group adventures.
- Comes with a real-time monitoring system for parents to keep track of kids
- Anti-interference function helps reduce noise and have a clear interaction
- Ideal for use on an adventure trip or camping trip
- It comes with an in-built flashlight that can help you see children in the dark
- Designed specifically to fit tiny hands
- Available in different colors
- Consumes a lot of battery
- Lacks durability
Girls who love racing cars might enjoy playing with this unique Jurassic Park-themed flexible car track set. The set also comes with miniature dinosaurs to give it a more authentic look.
- Non-toxic tracks are flexible and can take different shapes
- Battery operated cars run smoothly over tracks
- Tiny dinosaurs help create stories and add more fun to the game
- Car consumes too much battery
- Car may not be strong enough to push and open the toy door to complete the race
Girls love being treated like a princess. And this set of beautiful shoes and jewelry can make her feel like one.
- The toy set comes with a pair of shoes, bangles, earrings, and a tiara
- The attractive set promotes imaginative play
- Durable storage box holds all accessories neatly in place
- The shoe may not be durable
- Toys may contain harmful chemicals
Little girls often want everything that their mommies have,and a bathrobe is no exception to that. So why not get her a pretty bathrobe of her own?
- Made of premium polyester material, it is safe for sensitive skin
- Has a smooth, soft texture
- Available in a variety of colors, designs, and sizes.
- Finding the right fit may be a problem.
- The seams come apart easily
Let your girl go out and get active. This pogo jumper will not only help develop her physical health but also make her love the outdoors.
- Durable foam makes a squeaky sound with each jump
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors
- Foam protects indoor flooring from scratches
- Adjustable soft-grip handle
- Helps improve balance, hand-eye coordination, and gross motor skills
- Available in different colors
- Loud squeaky sound can be annoying
- Handles lack durability and come off easily
Four-year-olds are new to the school and are excited to write, or rather scribble. Getting your daughter an easy-to-wipe creative board can help her spend time practicing writing and drawing.
- Magnetic drawing board allows for mess-free doodling
- Stencil toy guides kids through simple steps to draw
- A unique way to let kids practice writing and drawing
- Difficult to clean
- Frequent technical glitches with the board and audio
Let your tiny girl draw like an artist and improve her drawing skills.
- Package includes a dry-erase board, a chalkboard, a locking paper-roll holder, a child-safe paper cutter, easy-clip grips, and large plastic trays
- The wooden board helps practice writing numbers and letters of the alphabet
- Folds flat and is easy to store
- Adjustable height to suit the child’s preference
- Helps promote creativity in kids
- Some buyers found the assembling process to be tedious
- The wooden board seems to be of a cheap quality
Playing in the rain got a lot more exciting with this cool rainwear set. A bonus benefit is that it becomes easier to spot your daughter in the rain.
- Easy to wash and clean
- Attractive rain slicker and a matching umbrella
- Umbrella is lightweight and made of durable polyester
- Available in a variety of themes
- Rain slicker may have a strong chemical odor
- The jacket may be made of flimsy material
Looking for a game that is entertaining as well as educational? Have a look at this unique app-based game. Your daughter has to hold the phone or tablet’s camera over the globe to capture the region. Once locked, the application provides all the information about that particular region through augmented reality models.
- Can help generate interest in geography
- Compatible Orboot application is free on Android and iOS devices
- Helps build knowledge and linguistic and cognitive skills
- Great game for family outings
- Buyers complained about the application being rendered useless due to frequent technical glitches
- The information on the app may not be entirely accurate
Choosing a gift for a 4-year-old girl is not easy. The gifts mentioned in the list are a combination of fun and educational, thus letting you pick the one that works the best for your daughter.
What did you gift last to your daughter? Share with us the experience by leaving a comment in the section below..