Do you remember how hectic your teenage days were? Making new friends, staying close to family members, chasing dreams and goals, and the never-ending projects—In all these, your parents took care of you and guided you to make good decisions. Now that your children have reached adolescence, be their friend and help them with their life’s problems.
Teenage is a crucial phase for your children. It’s the time when they need to start thinking and behaving like a mature person, overcome temptations, make good judgments, and choose the right paths.
Bible verses are God’s special message to his lovely children. Share these Bible verses for teens with your children to motivate them and help them sail through their teenage years triumphantly.
30 Bible Verses For Teens
Share these Bible verses for teens, and let your adorable children learn the words of wisdom that will guide them through life.
- “Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.”–1 Thessalonians 5:11
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” –Proverbs 3:5-6
- “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law.”–Galatians 5:22-23
- “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” –Psalm 34:18
- “The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.”–Nahum 1:7
- “Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.”–Ephesians 4:29
- “Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.” –Ephesians 6:1-3
- “Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.”–Psalm 55:22
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.” –Romans 15:13
- “For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'”–Jeremiah 29:11
- “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”–Matthew 6:34
- “Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.” Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.” –1 Peter 5:5-7
- “The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” –Zephaniah 3:17
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” –Deuteronomy 31:6
- “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” –Psalm 23:4
- “Trust the Lord with all your heart, and don’t depend on your own understanding. Remember the Lord in all you do, and he will give you success.” –Proverbs 3:5-6
- “Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world.” –Philippians 2:14-1518.
- “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.” –James 1:2-4
- “‘Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'” –Isaiah 41:10
- “‘If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest. Take the yoke I give you. Put it on your shoulders and learn from me. I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest. This yoke is easy to bear, and this burden is light.'” –Matthew 11:28-30
- “’Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. And you know the way to where I am going.'”–John 14:1-4
- “Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”–Isaiah 40:31
- “The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.”–1 Corinthians 10:13
- “Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you. Ponder the path of your feet; then all your ways will be sure.” –Proverbs 4:25-2625.
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” –Philippians 4:6-7
- “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” –Philippians 4:13
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”–Joshua 1:9
- “Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.” –Luke 16:10
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” –Romans 15:13
- “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time, we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” –Galatians 6:9
Parental guidance helps teenagers develop into well-rounded individuals. Every parent must focus on sharing the word of God with their children and help them live a righteous life. The Holy Bible has God’s special message for everyone. So, share these Bible verses for teens with your children and teach them important life lessons.
- 20 Fun Bible Games And Activities For Teens And Youth
- 22 Fun Filled Sleepover Games And Activities For Teens
- 25 Creative And Simple Art And Craft Ideas For Teenagers
- 25 Creative And Unique Kid-Friendly Pumpkin Carving Ideas