When your loved ones are about to embark on an important journey, knowing that you are rooting for them makes them feel special. No matter what kind of occasion it is, sending good luck quotes and wishes not only motivates them but lets them know you support them unconditionally.
Here is a plethora of good luck messages, quotes, and wishes to choose from. Take your pick and customize them to best suit your situation!
100 Best Good Luck Quotes, Messages, And Wishes
In our busy lives, may be difficult to keep in touch regularly. But if someone you know is about to start a new chapter in their life, send them a short and sweet good luck message to show you care.
- You have poured your heart and soul into this competition. You will definitely come out with flying colors. All the best!
- You have shown everyone what you are capable of; you will get your reward very soon!
- All the very best for your next chapter in life. May you prosper even more with each step you take.
- Life has many hurdles, but with vigor and tenacity, one can overcome them. You have done the same. All the very best for your future!
- Best of luck for your next phase in life. We are all very proud of you.
- We wish you all the luck in the world. May you get everything you have ever wanted.
- Life is not always a bed of roses, but one must keep their head held high. Good luck with your future endeavors!
- If you believe in yourself as much as we believe in you, nothing can ever stop you from achieving what you want in life.
- Self–confidence is very important in succeeding in life. All the very best!
- May you get everything you ever wanted and more. Good luck!
- We are counting on you. We know you will succeed in the best way possible. Good luck!
- May you have the hope and courage to face each day like a new adventure. I wish you all the best in life!
- We have high hopes for you. We know you will emerge stronger. Godspeed!
- You will always be protected under the wings of the Lord. He is your guardian and protector. Good luck!
- If you ever feel like you’re stuck, remember that God has a plan for you. Good luck!
- If a route you have taken is not working, consider an alternative one to reach where you want to be. All the very best to you!
- Don’t wait for tomorrow; start today, and success will follow.
- The winds and waves may be strong, but you are stronger. Good luck on your journey ahead!
- The harder you work, the more you will succeed. We know you’ll do well. All the best to you!
- Don’t think about your past; focus on your present, and you will automatically have a great future.
Good Luck Quotes By Famous Personalities
If you’re looking for some famous quotes to wish your dear ones well, this list of good luck quotes is all you need.
- “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” – Bob Marley
- “Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Live for each second without hesitation.” – Elton John
- “Kid, you’ll move mountains! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Ludwig Jacobowski
- “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “Good luck is a residue of preparation.” – Jack Youngblood
- “May the sun always shine on your windowpane; may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.” – Irish Proverb
Good Luck Quotes For Him
Love can be hard, especially when it’s a long-distance relationship. Wishing your partner luck shows him that you care and he is on your mind.
- “If we had one wish for you on this special day, it would be: May the best of your past be the worst of your future.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however.” – Richard Bach
- “And in today already walks tomorrow.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.” – Martin H. Fischer
- “A secret to life: Know that none of this matters, and yet…live as if every single moment does.” – Kamal Ravikant
- “There are no mistakes, only opportunities.” – Tina Fey
- “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” – Seneca
- “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can.” – Neil Gaiman
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
Good Luck Quotes For Her
Wishing your girlfriend luck will help her understand how caring and motivating you are. So take your pick from this list of good luck quotes.
- “Fear not for the future, weep not for the past.” – Percy Blythe Shelley
- “When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened.” – John M. Richardson
- “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
- “The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of life is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Live boldly. Push yourself. Don’t settle.” – Me Before You
- “You only get one life. It’s actually your duty to live it as fully as possible.” – Me Before You
- “Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It’s how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.” – Rocky Balboa
- “Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” – Pocahontas
- “Do or do not. There is no try.” – Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
- “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- “If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.” – Ratatouille
- “To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.” – The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty
- “You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.” – Good Will Hunting
- “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” – Dumbo
- “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” – The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring
- “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.” – Dead Poets Society
- “Everything is possible, even the impossible.” – Mary Poppins Returns
- “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” – Mulan
- “It’s what you do right now that makes a difference.” – Black Hawk Down
Good Luck and Love Quotes
If you want to wish someone luck and send them your love as well, here is a collection of quotes to do just that.
- “It’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer.” – The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
- “A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why, sometimes in life, it’s the only weapon we have.” – Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- “Let’s just allow ourselves to be whatever it is we are.” – Garden State
- “You know how everyone’s always saying, ‘Seize the moment’? I don’t know; I’m kinda thinkin’ it’s the other way. Like the moment seizes us.” – Boyhood
- “You control your destiny – you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.” – Brave
- “Don’t ever let somebody tell you that you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they’re gonna tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period.” – The Pursuit Of Happyness
- “There should be no boundaries to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. While there’s life, there is hope.” – The Theory Of Everything
- “Everything that made that giant tree is already contained inside this tiny little seed. All it needs is some time, a little bit of sunshine and rain, and voila! Now, you might not feel like you can do much now, but that’s just because, well, you’re not a tree yet. You just have to give yourself some time. You’re still a seed.” – A Bug’s Life
- “Just live well. Just live.” – Me Before You
- “Never give up and good luck will find you.” – The NeverEnding Story
- “Luck favors the prepared.” – The Incredibles
- “When a soothing wind blows gently love through the thistledown of expectations, hope may inveigle the future for timeless care and tenderness to be anchored in a bay of good luck” – Happiness Blowing In The Wind
- “Hard work increases the probability of serendipity.” – Ken Poirot
- “Good luck is like the shadow of a tree; for some time it gives comfort to a traveler, but it doesn’t go ahead with a traveler.” – Amit Kalantri
- “If you believe in ‘luck,’ always let it be good luck, always choose to be ‘lucky,’ rather than ‘luckless,’ be ‘happy,’ rather than hapless.’” – Look Into The Stillness
- “Transforming your life does not require extraordinary luck, magic, or miracles. You can begin to change your life at any moment by simply changing your attitude.” – Anthon St. Maarten
- “The reason people fail to reach their goals is because they give up too early. They don’t understand that most successes are built upon foundations of multiple attempts.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Luck comes and goes; you have to seize it. Bad luck comes and goes; it must be overcome. But I will never, never sit at the side of the road showing my wounds and shouting, ‘It’s destiny!’” – Dutch Connection
- “Luck is the residue of design.” – John Milton
- “Accumulating love brings luck; accumulating hatred brings calamity. Anyone who fails to recognize problems leaves the door open for tragedies to rush in.” – Paulo Coelho
Good Luck Messages
If you plan on sending someone a hand-written good luck card, incorporate a good luck wish in it. Your loved ones will surely appreciate it.
- Sometimes, identifying good luck is hard because, most of the time, good luck looks like something you have worked hard for.
- Life will have many twists and turns. It’s up to you to decide how to navigate through these bends. Good luck to you!
- You were alone in your journey, but now you have a partner – good fortune. May it never leave your side.
- Patience and hard work are of utmost importance if you want good luck to favor you.
- Challenges are a part of life. You have to decide whether you will face them head-on or crouch in fear.
- Never let people’s negative words get to you. They were not around when you worked day and night to get where you are. You did it all by yourself. Never forget that.
- May your future be filled with good luck and success. All the very best to you.
- Tomorrow is a brand new day to start afresh. Don’t let yourself be consumed by what you could not achieve today. Instead, be confident about what you can achieve tomorrow.
Good Luck Messages For a Friend
If you have a friend you want to send loads of luck to, a box of chocolates and a short message will help motivate them on their journey.
- Leaving everything behind and starting anew is a very hard thing to do. Know that I am constantly thinking about you and wishing only good luck upon you.
- I greatly look up to your perseverance and tenacity. I know you will achieve great feats in life. I believe in you; I do. Good luck, my dear friend.
- You have to take a leap of faith if you want to succeed in life. Cheers to new beginnings and all the very best.
- Be persistent. Don’t give in to temptation, and you shall achieve the impossible.
Good Luck Messages For Your Boyfriend
Expressing your love for your boyfriend through a good luck message is a great way to inspire him to bravely face anything the future holds.
- Believing in yourself is the first step toward success. May you achieve everything you have worked so hard for. All the best, my love.
- The sun will be your guiding light to success, and the wind will push you forward. Good luck to you, darling.
- Know that every day, you start your day with an immense amount of luck and fortune by your side. That is why you will overcome every obstacle in your way.
- The beginning may be difficult, but wait till the end, and you will be proud of yourself.
Good Luck Messages For Your Girlfriend
A heartfelt message wishing your girlfriend good luck will show her your kind and caring side. Make her day with one of these thoughtful messages.
- I will cheer you in everything you do. You are the best. I love you and wish you all the luck in the world.
- The task ahead of you may be difficult but not impossible. I know that you will achieve success and show everyone what you can do! All the best, my love.
- Darling, be brave and face every challenge head-on. Be persistent in the face of adversity.
- Remember that fear is only a catalyst for the big changes yet to come your way. So, with that, I wish you the very best, honey.
Life is filled with ups and downs. Sometimes, your loved ones may need an extra push through a short good luck message to work even harder to achieve their goals. So share these messages with someone going through a tough time and make their day!
Infographic: Movies Based On Theme of Luck
“How lucky you are!?,” “It was pure luck!!,” “Can’t get luckier than this!!!” — These phrases are thrown around, but we don’t really know what luck is. But there are quite a few examples in literature and cinema where the story is concocted around luck. This infographic brings you some movies where luck is the primary element.