The first day of school is memorable and eventful for every child. Children are quite excited and nervous about going to school and meeting new people. The first day of school quotes will take you down memory lane and bring back the good old memories. While some children get delighted to experience the new environment and make new friends, others cry their hearts out at the sight of their parents leaving them all alone. However, they gradually adapt to the new experience and environment with the help of teachers and friends and find comfort in their new world. You might remember the special day where you got to wear a new uniform, new bag, new water bottle, and many other school accessories and make your way to the school holding the hand of your parent. All these seem like just yesterday, and the memories will make you nostalgic. In this post, we have combined some quotes, messages, sayings, and wishes to help you usher this new phase in your child’s life with joy and excitement.
First Day Of School Quotes, Wishes, And Sayings
- My dear son, wish you a great day at school. Nothing can be more adventurous than your first day at school. Have a great time!
- My dear girl, the true goal in life is to achieve a good education. Use this opportunity wisely. Wish you a great first day at school.
- My little princess, it’s okay to be a little anxious on your first day at school. But I am sure you will make friends in no time.
- The first step towards achieving a good education is going to school. Wish you an amazing school life.
- My dear princess, it is time to embrace all the new and exciting days of your school life. Have a nice day at school!
- You are so sweet, brave, and smart. I am sure you will make a lot of friends and make several beautiful memories in school.
- Attend your first day of school with a lot of positive energy, and I am sure you will have an exciting time. Have a great day at school!
- Your young limbs are slowly getting ready to carry you to your first day at school, my princess. I am sure you will be thrilled there.
- Life is short, and even before you know it, you will grow up. Therefore, spend your childhood learning as much as you can. Have a great time on your first day at school.
- Life is full of challenges, and you will face challenges in your school classroom, too. Learn to overcome these challenges, and prepare your next couple of years devoted to learning and adventures. Happy first day at school.
- My dear son, don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do anything. Always accept a challenge with a smile and complete everything that you take up. Enjoy your school days.
- I know school can be scary, but you don’t want to miss out on a really big day of your life. Have a wonderful first day at school.
- I promise you that school will be a lot of fun. Go out there and enjoy your first day of school.
- School holds a great deal of promise and expectations. Do not miss out on the wonderful feeling of going to school on your first day. Have a great time.
- When you get back from school, mommy and daddy will be waiting for you. Go on, make new friends, meet some nice teachers, and learn something new on your first day. All the best!
- Wishing you a great first day at school, son! I am sure you will have a number of learning opportunities during your time in school. Best wishes for your first day!
- Your teachers will teach you something positive every day. I hope you are able to achieve everything you set your heart on.
- “Intelligence plus character, that is the goal of true education.” Remember this quote by Martin Luther King when you walk into your school tomorrow, my princess.
- When you walk into your school, do not forget to greet your teachers and friends. Have a lovely first day at school.
- It is time to go to school again. Your first day of a new academic year. Do not forget to explore the new opportunities that will come your way, my girl.
- Malala Yousufzai once said, “All I want is an education and I am afraid of no one.” If a young girl like her can give so much significance to education, so can my dear princess. Enjoy your first day at school.
- Enter your school with a lot of hope and excitement. Remember, education is the only weapon that will prepare you for a future and help you make all the decisions. All the best!
- Go to school not just to learn, but also to share your ideas with your peers and be around people who are as passionate about learning as you are. Believe in your abilities to make a difference. Happy first day of school.
- Work hard at school, but also don’t forget to get your sleep. Have a beautiful day, my love.
- Enjoy what you study in school, and don’t just read and mug up. All the best to my little princess for a great school year.
- Arise and shine, my princess. The school bus is here to whisk you away to a world of learning and equal opportunities. Have a wonderful day ahead!
- I am very happy to see you take the very first step to success by attending your first day at school. It’s going to be an amazing journey. All the best, son!
- Welcome your first day of school with open arms and an open mind. All the best as you take your first step to a bright future!
- Your first day of school will prepare you for a school life that will be filled with a lot of positive things. Have lots of fun. Enjoy!
- I am absolutely certain that your first day of school will be amazing. Keep your chin up, and get ready to participate in a journey of a lifetime. Have fun!
- It’s that time in your life, my son, when you get to show everyone how talented and intelligent you are. I am sure your teachers are looking forward to teaching you.
- School is the beginning of a journey that will only bless you with good things in life. Take this journey seriously, and give it your best.
- My dear boy, you are one of the smartest kids I know. Give your school a chance and let everyone else also know how smart you are. Happy first day at school.
- You are going to have such a lovely time at school. Your school will teach you your first lessons that will remain with you forever. Have lots of fun!
- School is a great place to make friends who may become a very important part of your life. Don’t miss the opportunity of going to school and developing a personality that will help you in shaping your future.
- Your school will teach you to make important decisions in life and also influence your career choices. Remember however you learn in school, it’s important to enjoy the process. Have a lovely time on your first day of school.
- Have an exciting first day at school, and focus on everything you are taught in school. Enjoy!
- Try to take part in every activity at school. Make your school life count. Have a fabulous first day at school.”
- School life is the best! Learn as much as you can at school. Have fun!
- Your first day at school, my dear boy, is going to be lots of fun. Keep in mind to be on your best behavior and enjoy every moment.
- Learn everything that your teachers teach you, ask questions, and always bring home something to think about. Enjoy your first day at school.
- Your school is the place where you will have your first encounter with education. Hold on to the learning and work for a better future, my boy. Have a great first day at school.
- Tough teachers can shape you into a better learner. Make the most of your first day at school and learn everything that you can.
- A school education will only lead you to better things in life. Don’t give up on your learning. Enjoy your first day at school.
- The days you spend at school will be the best days of your life, trust me. Cherish every moment of your school, my son.
- School is a temple of learning. Give your school the respect it deserves. Have fun but also concentrate on your studies. All the best!
- Every single day you spend in school will be worth it. Today is your first day at school, and I am so proud to see you, my son, walk into your school to find a place among many others like you.
- Remember, my boy, that when you step in through the school gates, you have a world full of new opportunities just waiting for you to explore. Have loads of fun on your first day at school.
- When you reach your school, all that you will get are a great amount of knowledge, and teachers and classmates to share your ideas with. Have fun!
- School will teach how to think, analyze, and develop your own opinions. Don’t miss this opportunity. Have a wonderful first day at school.
- Starting from the first day of school to your last, your school days will make you a stronger, better, and more intelligent person. Happy first day at school, baby.
- The school bell is ringing and calling out to you, my boy. Have a lovely first day at school.
- A reminder that tomorrow is your first day at school. Go to bed, my beautiful boy, because you can’t be late on your first day. All the best!
- Starting from today, my son, you will have several academic responsibilities. Fulfill these responsibilities with due diligence. All the best on your first day at school.
- Your first day at elementary school. You are going to have some very happy days for the next few years. Good luck!
- Attend some awesome classes, and make some wonderful friends. Have a fabulous first day at school.
- A fresh new school year has begun; hope you are ready, my boy, for all the wonderful times ahead. I hope you have a lot of fun and learn many new things.
- Learning little things slowly and steadily in school will shape your mind and give you many new things to think about. Make your school days count, my boy.
- Attend your first day at school with a happy heart and open your mind to everything that you learn there. Have a blast!
- I hope you are carrying all your school supplies and are ready for a childhood that will be filled with love, laughter, and learning? Have a happy first day at school.
- My child, you look like such a cute sixth grader — someone who is very serious about their school life. Make the best of your time at school. Have a great time!
- The school is like the vast blue sea, with many wonderful things to look at and study. Give it your best!
- My son, I have packed a book of wishes that will help you get through your first day at school. Good luck!
- You will make a wonderful first impression in front of your teachers and classmates. Be confident and courteous.
- On your first day at school, my dear girl, you will realize that you are at your best when you are confident. You are sure to make an amazing first impression.
- Your first day of school will be great, my dear. Be curious and hopeful about everything and make memories that will last forever.
- Wishing my little princess a great first day at school. You are one of a kind, and nothing can ever stop you from achieving your goals.
- Always be kind to your fellow students, and you will make some great friends. All the best, sweetheart!
- You will be a hit in your school career. Don’t have any regrets and do everything with an undying passion. Wishing you all the best for a great academic year ahead.
- Today, on your first day of school, I would like to remind you of a quote by Oprah Winfrey: “Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.” Always keep this in mind, my princess.
- School will mold you into an amazing human being who possesses a kind heart and an intelligent mind. Congratulations on your first day at school!
- You are a unique and brave little girl. Introduce yourself to your classmates and teachers with a lot of confidence. Have an amazing day, and good luck!
- Your school is your stepping stone to success. My girl, you have a very long way to go to become someone who can bring about a change in the world. Good luck!
- Education is the most powerful weapon that you can use to change the world.” This is a powerful quote by Nelson Mandela to remind young students of the significance of school.
- It was an uncertain summer, but don’t fret, my girl. The new academic year is around the corner. Look forward to a school year with hope and enthusiasm.
- Abraham Lincoln once said, “I will prepare and some day my chance will come.” The school will prepare you, my girl, for the opportunities awaiting you.
- Walk confidently through the school doors, and claim your spot in the school. My warmest wishes are with you, my girl, for a great first day at school.
- Your school will empower you with an education that will enable you to bring about a change in the society you live in. Happy first day of school, my dear.
- Going to school is one of the coolest things ever. Educate yourself and show the world what you are made of. Have a nice day at school.
- Education will give you the courage to be someone who has the ability to change the world.
- Enjoy your school, my dear girl. There is no place like it on this planet. Have a lovely day!
- Don’t try too hard to fit in in your new school. Be yourself and let everyone get to know what an amazing person you are.
- Be curious about you learn at school. Don’t be overconfident, ask a lot of questions, and above everything else, have a great time.
- Your first day of school should be a pathway to gaining a good education. All the very best on your first day of school.
- Make a school checklist, and ensure that you are ready for your first day of school. I know you have mixed feelings, but you are going to be just great.
- Going to school can make a huge difference in your life. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity. Have a great first day at school.
- Your school will help you grow, and you won’t stagnate. Don’t be scared of new things. Embrace your school life, my princess. You will be fabulous!
- The biggest step to having a great future is getting a good education. Embark on your journey to gain a good education by attending your school.
- Your school will teach you to be creative, to think, and to hone your skills. Wish you good luck on your first day of school, my princess.
- Your school will motivate you and provide you with learning opportunities. It is for you to take advantage of them. Good luck with the new academic year.
- My dear girl, it’s going to be your first day of school soon. You must cultivate a willingness to learn and be the best at everything you do. All the best!
- At school, you learn something every day if you pay attention. Focus on learning, and everything else will fall into place. All the best!
- Learning never stops, but it begins in school. Step into your school with hope and aspiration for a better future. Good luck!
- You are off to a great start. I hope you are excited and curious about the first day of your school. Enjoy!
- Believe in yourself and your efforts, and your school will give you a platform to prove your mettle. Make the best of your time at school. Good luck!
- You have the potential of making a difference in people’s lives. Let your school teach you how to do it. Have a great academic year. All the best.
- Only you can tell your story that the world needs to hear. How will you do this? By getting a good education. Go to your school and learn everything that there is to learn. Your first day will be very special. All the very best.
- Education is the key to an amazing life. Be passionate and enthusiastic about everything you learn. Good luck on your first day at school.
- Malcolm X has very rightly stated, “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” Do not miss out on anything that your teachers teach you. Have a fabulous first day at school.”
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the first day of school quotes?
The first day of school quotes are words from parents to the children as they embark on a new journey of formal education and independence. Parents share thoughtful messages to their wards to instill confidence in them and give them courage.
2. What to say to a child on the first day of school?
Some children may have difficulty separating from their parents on their first day of school. So parents need to make their children calm and ready for the big day. Tell them you are excited about their new phase of life and that they get to learn new things and play with their friends.
3. What is a good message to share on the first day of school?
Share with them the words of encouragement. You may tell them everything is going to be okay and wish them to have a great time. Also, congratulate them on starting their formal education.
The first day of school is special for you and your child. Your little one is now taking their first steps to formal education and moving towards learning and growing. To make this day memorable, share these heartfelt first-day-of-school quotes, wishes, and sayings with them. You can write these quotes on a card given with a gift to pin this special day in their memory. Alternatively, you can leave that card in their lunch bag as a warm surprise. Regardless of the way you give them, these quotes will motivate your child to look forward to their first day of school.
Infographic: First Day Of School Quotes, Wishes, And Sayings
Excitement and fear with a little tear; the first day of school brings about a rollercoaster of emotions in children. So use the power of words to make them feel at ease and encourage them to enjoy their big day as they step into the real world to make a lifetime of memories.