Is your kid scribbling on the walls of your home? Seeing the graffiti on the walls could be painful to you but when they do the same on a paper, you will be proud of your child.
To keep your kid occupied and walls protected, encourage them to draw and paint. To help you in your mission, MomJunciton has come up with this pictorial on how to draw a rose, step by step.
Let your child begin with pretty hand-drawn roses.
For drawing roses, you will need:
- Drawing paper
- Color pencils
- Non-toxic crayons
[ Read: How To Draw A Butterfly ]
How to draw a rose? – A step-by-step tutorial
Here is an easy way to draw a rose:
Step 1: To begin the simple rose drawing, first doodle a teardrop egg, which is slightly angled to the right.
Step 2: As shown in the picture, draw a half U letter, starting from the left and connect it to the bottom of the teardrop egg. Make the U a little curvy at the top.
Step 3: Connect the beginning of the U to the teardrop.
Step 4: Add two small lines at the top to appear like the inner petals of the rose flower.
Step 5: Now draw two more small petals at the top of the rosebud.
Step 6: Drawing the simple rose is incomplete without the stem and its leaves. In this step, draw two vertical lines parallel to each other at the bottom of the rose flower. Make sure the lines are drawn freehand because they don’t have to be perfect.
Step 7: Draw the leaves of the rose flower on both the sides of the stem.
Step 8: Your rose flower drawing is now ready. Bring the flower to life by coloring the rose in red or color of your choice, as roses are available in plenty of shades. Color the stem and leaves in green.
“How to draw a rose?” for kids, this question has always been intriguing. Now they have the simplest answer possible in this roses drawing tutorial.
[ Read: How To Draw A Car ]
Did you use our guide on how to draw a rose? Let us know in the comments section below.
- How To Make Paper Flowers For Kids
- How To Draw Cartoons For Kids?
- How To Draw A Fish?
- How To Draw A Bird For Kids?
Latest posts by Harshita Makvana (see all)
- 15 Short Horror Stories For Teenagers - January 31, 2019
- 201 Fun Truth Or Dare Questions For Couples - January 31, 2019
- 77 Interesting Facts About India - January 31, 2019
- 101 Inspiring Educational Quotes For Kids - January 31, 2019
- 21 Interesting and Short Fairy Tales For Kids - January 31, 2019
- First Year Of Marriage: Why It Is The Hardest And 11 Tips To Make It Better - January 31, 2019
- How To Draw Lotus: Easy Step-By-Step Guide - January 21, 2019
- How To Draw A Monkey: A Step-By-Step Tutorial - January 21, 2019
- How To Draw A Mountain: A Step-By-Step Process - January 17, 2019
- 42 Unique Anniversary Ideas To Make The Day Memorable - December 31, 2018