Are you tired of having a double chin, puffy eyes, and a broad face? Do your friends call you chubby or plump? Well, if you can relate to the above situations reading this post is a good idea! This articles tell you about how to lose baby fat on face.
Losing fat from the face is a challenge similar to toning your body. You need to work out aggressively and strictly follow a diet plan. Spot reduction is not possible unless you are looking for surgery, which is a costly affair. The only healthy way to reduce baby fat from the face is shedding those extra pounds.Want to know simple tips on how to get rid of baby fat on face.Read on!
Causes Of Facial Bloating:
Some of the main reasons for accumulation of fat on the face are:
- Obesity: Being overweight can also enlarge your facial volume as it will add layers of fat on your cheeks and chin.
- Water Retention: Drinking less water can make your body retain fluid and make your face look swollen.
- Lack Of Sleep: Stress and sleep disorders can take a toll on your skin’s elasticity making it appear saggy and large.
- Side Effects of Medication: Use of steroid medications like prednisone may also make the face look bloated.
Tips To Reduce Facial Fat:
How to get rid of baby fat on face:
1. Check Your Diet:
- Count Your Calories:
Note down all the food items you consume in a day and the calorie count of each. You can identify the unhealthy foods and avoid eating them. Cutting down on your calorie intake doesn’t mean you need to starve. You just need to make a few healthy choices! You can avoid junk food and munch on a fruit or salad instead. Also, regulate your salt and sugar consumption.
- Drink Lots Of Water:
If your fluid intake is minimal, your body will end up retaining water making your cheeks look chubby, and your eyes appear puffy. So it is necessary to drink at least eight glasses of water every day.
- Say No To Alcohol:
Drinking alcohol too can cause dehydration and lead to water retention. Avoid alcohol consumption if you want to prevent your face from bloating further.
- Increase Your Calcium Intake:
Ingesting dairy products like cheese, lassi or yogurt help reduce water retention and fight fat. Adding low-fat dairy products to your diet can help you tone your face.
[ Read: Post Pregnancy Diet ]
2. Facial Exercises:
- Smile Often:
Smiling is the best exercise for your face and can help you get rid of those chubby cheeks. Stand in front of a mirror and smile, hold it for 10-15 seconds and repeat ten times. 
- Chew A Gum
Chewing gum helps strengthen your jaw and reduce facial fat.
- Blow Out Air:
Fill your mouth with air. Move it to the right side of the cheek then slowly move it to the left. Repeat this at least ten times and then blow it out from your mouth. Performing this exercise thrice a day, can help tone your chubby cheeks.
3. Reduce Body Mass:
- Cardio Workout:
Kickboxing, aerobics, running, climbing the steps, brisk walking are all different forms of cardio workouts. You can go ahead and choose a regimen that suits you. Getting fit will help your face look fab from flab!
- Weight Training:
Exercising with weights helps in toning and strengthening the muscles of the body and as well as the face. It will help you attain a lean body and a slim face too!
If you have a puffy face due to the side effects of a medication, you can ask your doctor to prescribe alternative drugs. Snoozing can help you bust stress, check hormonal imbalance and boost your metabolism.
Now you know how to get rid of baby fat and flaunt your high cheekbones again! There are many ways of losing baby fat on face.
If you know any more tips to shed facial fat, please share it with us in the comments section below.
- 5 Effective Treatments To Cure Cellulite In Teens
- 5 Simple Tips To Treat Stretch Marks In Teenagers
- 6 Harmful Effects Of Eating Junk Food During Pregnancy
Latest posts by Samiksha Seth (see all)
- 5 Indian Foods To Avoid During Pregnancy - September 15, 2016
- 9 Seasonal Allergies In Babies To Watch Out For - April 10, 2015
- 8 Vital Vitamins You Should Take While Conceiving - April 8, 2015
- Stuffy Nose or Nasal Congestion In Toddlers - 3 Causes, 6 Symptoms & 5 Treatments You Should Be Aware Of - April 7, 2015
- 6 Essential Iron Rich Foods For Your Toddler - April 1, 2015
- Vegan Pregnancy Diet – Everything You Need To Know - March 31, 2015
- Kidney Reflux In Babies – Everything You Need To Know - March 31, 2015
- Breast Development During Puberty – Everything You Should Know! - March 31, 2015
- Food Poisoning In Babies - 7 Causes & 14 Symptoms You Should Be Aware Of - March 31, 2015
- Eclampsia During Pregnancy – Causes, Symptoms & Treatments - March 27, 2015