Love can make you go round. You have fallen for a man, but you have no idea how to make him fall head over heels for you. It’s not as simple as it seems, as every guy is unique, and some could be unpredictable.
While most of them may share a similarity, you are unaware of the qualities that click your man. We bring you some easy and subtle ways to attract a man and make him crazy for you.
How To Make Him Crazy For You: 25 Ways
Different things make a man go crazy for a woman. If you are still scratching your head, here is a guide to help you.
- Show your true self. As clichéd as it might sound, being your true self is important. You might consider changing for a guy who you think is attractive. But if you put on a facade of someone you are not, he will lose interest in you sooner or later. When you show who you are, the man will appreciate and go crazy for you.
- Be confident. Confidence is beautiful. When you are self-assured in everything you do, the aura you exude becomes appealing to everyone around. You are sure of what you want and know how to achieve it without a doubt of hint—men love that.
- Have a kind disposition. First impressions matter a lot. Showing your kind temperament in front of a guy you like will make him take a lot more interested in you. He will know you are a nice person and may try getting closer to you.
- Keep it subtle. Be soft when you interact with him. If you are too clingy, he might lose interest in you. You may give him compliments to show that you are appreciative of the things he does for you. But do not be forceful in making him like you. Let things flow naturally.
- Respect yourself. Respect is important in every relationship, which is why the foremost important thing is to respect yourself before anyone else does. Moreover, any man would find it quite unattractive if you do not respect yourself or show yourself as a victim.
- Play hard to get. It is quite fun because some men may like the chase. However, do not go overboard by getting too arrogant. Let him know your values, and show him the way you should be treated. Any man who wants to be with you will treat you right and appreciate your worth.
- Flaunt your beauty. If you love wearing makeup, it’s all good because it helps in enhancing your facial features. But keep it a mix between flaunting your bare face and a face with glam makeup. Your guy will be surprised by your confidence in pulling off both looks so effortlessly.
- Show off your dominant side. Some men may find it quite appealing when a woman takes charge. The attribute is alluring and quite desirable. Also, they like to be submissive at times.
- Refrain from always making the first move. Making the first move is not bad, but when you have to do it all the time, then it’s not favorable. If the guy you like is not putting in any effort, he isn’t worth your time. There is no dearth of good guys, so don’t worry, you will find someone who goes crazy for you.
- Prioritize self-care. If you take good care of yourself by eating healthy and exercising right, it means you are taking good care of your body—men may find it quite alluring. When you look and smell good, your guy could find you appealing.
- Do not be jealous. It’s good to be possessive about the guy you like. But jealousy is an ugly trait to have. If something is bothering you, be upfront about it because jealousy tends to abrade good relationships.
- Flirt with him. Flirting with the guy you like is a good way to show that you are attracted to him. Some men go crazy over girls who “play” with them. A few good ways to flirt are exchanging glances now and then, acting coy and sharing jokes, and playfully touching his hand.
- Display your feminine traits. Femininity can be shown through your appearance and behaviour. When women show cuteness being feminine, it brings out the protective attitude of the man. A guy loves the feeling of protecting the woman he likes because it makes him take charge.
- Show your smartness. Smart and clever women are admired. If you follow current affairs and news, he will be impressed with you. Compete with his intelligence, and he will love to take the challenge.
- Tell him about your dreams and aspirations. When you open up to a man, he will get to know you slowly. When you tell him about your dreams and aspirations besides sharing your political views, he will understand the kind of person you are. Besides, when you share your desires and goals, he will perceive you as someone more than a friend.
- Listen to him. Men want women to listen to them as much as women want them to. A lot of people tend to have the wrong notion that men are not open about their feelings. So, when a man starts opening up to you, listen to him. When you show that you care about his opinions, he may fall for you.
- Be spontaneous. When your predictable things get boring, what’s the alternate option? Be unpredictable. You may surprise your guy with a pizza date night along with some chicken wings and a chilled beer or play a video game with him. He would love such a gesture once in a while.
- Try being low maintenance at times. Many men do not like it when women take hours to get ready, especially when you have to go somewhere. So, the best thing you can do is manage your time properly, choose your outfits before your date day, and start getting ready early, so you aren’t late.
- Keep yourself busy. Instead of texting and calling the guy constantly, keep a busy schedule for yourself. Your guy would appreciate when you take some time for him from your hectic day. And if he does more things for you, it signifies he is falling for you.
- Go on an adventure together. It’s all cute and romantic to go on dinner dates in fancy restaurants, but how about bonding over an adventure? Outdoor adventures are amazing, and the guy will get to see another exciting part of you that you have never shown.
- Express gratitude. If he does anything small or kind for you, take that opportunity and express your gratitude.
- Have an accepting nature. If a man is vulnerable in front of you and showing his true self, it means he trusts you. Accepting him will make him feel happy, and there are chances that he will start liking you.
- Support him in his endeavours. No matter what life throws at him, a man would want a woman by his side to support and care for him. When you support his endeavours and cheer him up, he will know that you are a loving person. Your gesture will make him go crazy for you.
- Share your ambitions. If you ever wanted to do something life-changing, for instance, explore a new city, experience new places by travelling the world, try different cuisines, or watch Broadway shows, then share it with your guy. You never know you might have similar aspirations unless you share them.
- Take things slowly. A good guy would not want you to rush into things. The moment you start planning the future with him, he might freak out. So, give him time—if he sticks around, it means he likes spending time with you, which is your cue to take things further
Men perceive things differently from women. They tend to be secretive, so give them time to open up about their thoughts and emotions. Once they start opening up to you, the relationship will start to grow even more passionate. Communication is the key to any good relationship, so make sure to express yourself well and encourage your guy to do the same.