Marriage is a beautiful edifice built on love, trust, and respect for each other, and it is important to express your feelings to your partner. If you’re wondering how to show your wife you love her, you are at the right place. Read on as we present you with some interesting and effective ways to communicate your love to your wife.
It’s not always about expensive gifts, fancy cars, and lavish homes but genuine love, affection, care, and understanding between partners that keep a marriage strong. So, use the tips given here to make your wife feel loved.
How To Make Your Wife Feel Loved And Appreciated: 60 Ways
If you have no clue about how to make your wife feel loved and appreciated, read through this post. Try these simple ways, and your wife will fall in love with you again.
- Compliment her: One of the best ways to show love to your wife is by complimenting her. So tell her how beautiful she looks in a new outfit or praise her culinary skills whenever you get a chance.
- Read jokes together: Have a joke book at your bedside, read jokes to your wife, and keep her entertained.
- Give her attention: Give her your full attention when she has something to say or when she asks for your advice on anything. It will make her feel loved and important.
- Recognize her efforts: Take out your time to appreciate your wife’s hard work in managing the home and her profession, raising the children, and keeping the family together.
- Give her a shoulder rub: When she comes home after work, give your wife a shoulder rub. It will surely make her feel special.
- Hug her: Hug her when she returns home after work, and hold her for as long as you can.
- Take her on a date: Take your wife out for a date on the weekend. Tell her how much you care about her and love her company.
- Nurse her: If your wife is sick, take some time off from work to nurse her and attend to her.
- Value her opinions: If your wife has an opinion or an idea, value it. Don’t snub it as irrelevant or absurd.
- Do not change her: Accept your wife as she is, and don’t try to change her. Value her opinions and choices instead of enforcing your likings on her.
- Make her morning coffee: Make her coffee when she wakes up from sleep. It will make her feel special and loved.
- Make a journal: Write a love note or something special to your wife every day for a year, starting on her birthday or Christmas. Present it to her as a gift at the end of the year.
- Give her a nickname: Give her a nickname that makes your wife feel loved, such as cutie, darling or beautiful.
- Start a hobby: Find a hobby that both of you enjoy, such as horseback riding, hiking, or scuba diving, and do it together. To help you stay close, do it as often as you can.
- Protect her: Look after your wife’s needs and make sure she isn’t in any worrisome situations, physically or emotionally. In any situation, be quick to defend her.
- Don’t push her for sex: Keep in mind that your wife may not feel like having sex at all times. So never force her to have sex.
- Take love slowly: Be careful not to rush sex between the two of you while you have it. Tell your wife how much you love her and make her feel it.
- Support her dreams: Understand your wife’s dreams and goals and be her biggest supporter. Encourage her as she works to achieve her goals.
- Go on weekend trips: Take your wife on a weekend trip and spend some good time together.
- Listen to her: Always listen to your wife attentively when she tells you something about work or anything. It will make her feel important and increase her affection towards you.
- Meet her sexual needs: Your wife’s sexual needs may differ from yours. So, learn what she likes and how she wants it and make love to her accordingly.
- Seek your wife’s advice: Seek advice from your wife before making important decisions. It will reaffirm to her that you value her opinions.
- Forgive her: You should be quick to forgive your wife if she does something that offends you. Be sure to tell her how she made you feel in a heartfelt way, then let it go.
- Be patient: Don’t get mad when she does something that upsets you. Be patient and don’t make a big issue out of something trivial.
- Cuddle her: Snuggle up in the bed with your wife and cuddle her. It will make her feel loved and foster your bond.
- Be faithful to her: Your wife will feel loved and appreciated if you are faithful to her. So be honest and never cheat on her in any way.
- Don’t criticize her in public: When your wife does something that you disapprove of, you may want to talk to her about it in private, but never criticize her in public.
- Support her emotionally: Cheer your wife up if she’s feeling low. Talk to her when she is under stress and make her feel you are always there for her.
- Buy her gifts: If you go on a business trip or if it’s her birthday, buy something for her. It doesn’t have to be expensive gifts; you can buy her anything that she would love.
- Work out together: Find time to work out together with your wife. You can go for a morning walk, run, or go to a gym together. It will keep both you and your relationship healthy.
- Be honest: Even if it seems innocuous, never lie to your wife. One of the most important aspects of marriage is trust. Never break that trust because it is difficult to regain.
- Leave love notes: Write something romantic on a note and leave it on the refrigerator or in her handbag. It will make her feel special and loved.
- Give her space: Give your wife her “me time” and leave her in her own world when she needs it.
- Make dinner for her: Surprise your wife by cooking her favorite dinner. Purchase candles and flowers and have a romantic dinner at home.
- Take her to a romantic play: Dramas can be a novel experience for both you and your wife. So take her to a show and have a good time together.
- Buy her flowers: Flowers can be the most romantic gift you can present to your wife without shelling out a lot of money. It will definitely put a smile on your wife’s face.
- Look into her eyes: One of the ways to express your love to your wife is by looking her in the eyes. Sneak an honest and playful glance at her once in a while and let her feel your love.
- Admit your mistakes: If you’re wrong, own up to it. Make no excuses or act as if it weren’t a big deal.
- Help her in daily chores: Help your wife in the daily chores. Wash the dishes after dinner and help her clean the home. It will make her feel loved and special.
- Take a shower together: Taking a shower with your wife can increase intimacy with your wife.
- Don’t carry work stress: Take it easy on your wife if you’ve had a bad day at work. Do not yell at your wife, be grumpy, or vent your frustration and anger on her.
- Take her on a surprise date: If you have children, arrange for someone to watch them while you surprise your wife by taking her out for a night she will never forget.
- Dedicate a song to her: Request your local radio station to play a song for your wife. Tell them why you love her and have them repeat it back to you over the air.
- Reenact your first date: Take her out and tell her that it would be fun to reenact everything you did on your first date.
- Write her a love letter: Write a love letter for your wife. Receiving a love letter via email or written words is incredibly romantic.
- Hold her hands: Make your wife feel special by holding her hands and flirting with her. Although it may seem like a small gesture, it will have a lasting impact.
- Kiss her: Give her a kiss more often so that she remembers it for the rest of the day. You don’t have to give her a long, passionate kiss, just plant a kiss on her cheek, forehead, or lip.
- Buy her favorite candy: If your wife has a sweet tooth, buy her a box of her favorite candy and leave it in her car, under her pillow, or in her handbag. This small surprise will leave her in awe.
- Play games together: When you are done with the engagements for the day, play some games with your wife. There are plenty of games that you can play online or offline with your wife.
- Respect her: Showing respect to your partner is important in every relationship. So, respect your wife, and she will amply reciprocate as well.
- Groom yourself: Keep yourself groomed, use perfumes, and practice hygiene. It will draw your wife close to you.
- Make her feel secure: Allow your wife to feel secure in your love and encourage her to open up to you always.
- Encourage her to chill with friends: Encourage her to spend time with her friends and to go out and have some fun time with her people.
- Make her laugh: Laughter has a natural calming effect. So hone your joking skills and make her laugh hard.
- Shop for her: If you go out shopping, buy your wife something, too. This gesture will show her how much you love her.
- Be her best friend: Be there for your wife at all times. Give her space and freedom to express herself.
- Don’t restrict her: Don’t restrict your wife on anything. Also, don’t interfere in her affairs unless she asks you to.
- Don’t compare her: Comparison can hurt anyone’s self-esteem. It’s not a good idea to compare your wife to other women.
- Watch her favorite show together: Take out your time to watch your wife’s favorite shows with her. It will make her feel special and demonstrate that you care about her likings.
- Don’t judge her: Never judge your wife on anything. Let your wife be herself and accept her as she is.
Every wife desires her husband’s love, care, and warmth. So, if you’re wondering how to show your wife you love her, all of the methods listed above may be just what you need to make her feel loved and appreciated. You don’t always have to go big; these small but lovely gestures could be the hidden ideas for making your wife feel valued and loved. So keep these points in mind as you shower your wife with love and affection and make her day brighter.
- Bring back the spark in your marriage by going back to being goofy around your wife and complimenting her more than ever.
- Pay more attention to the efforts she makes to make your days easier. Appreciate her for it through hugs and by taking her on a date.
- Don’t constantly try to change her and accept her the way she is, as her opinions matter as much as yours.
View Profile ›
View Profile ›