Shakespeare erred in saying, “What’s in a name?” at least when it comes to how your name could affect your success in life! Yes, we are saying it while brushing aside superstitions. Do away with the numerology business around names for a while.
Now, what do you think is the most common factor among names of famous and successful people such as Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Larry Page? Of course, shorter first names! Does it make any sense?
OK, let’s consider the correlation between the first letter of your given name and the average annual salary. Or take the length of your given name against the average annual salary. Just think if you have had the chance to hit a jackpot yet – if that is what is already running through your mind, then we aren’t far, given that your name could be responsible for placing you where you are today. If you are one of the Freds, Bens, Tonys, Mathews or Jimmys, then hold your hearts because there is not enough good news. These names made to the Top 10 LEAST successful business people names. On the other hand, there are Top 10 MOST successful businesspeople names which if you bear as your given name by any chance, you might consider yourself lucky!
An interesting correlation has also been drawn towards name letters and high self esteem. Apparently those with high self esteem will give preference to their name letters than rest of the alphabet. However, with the increasing gender neutral trend growing these days, there have also cropped up gender neutral pronouns as in Sweden.
For more, scroll down and see for yourself. Let us know what you think about the whole thing.
Latest posts by Divyatha (see all)
- 6 Secret Foods For A Flat Tummy - May 2, 2017
- Here’s How Kareena Kapoor Lost Her Weight Post Pregnancy - April 26, 2017
- Can You Use Vicks VapoRub For Babies? - April 25, 2017
- What Kind Of Mother Are You? Find Out From The Zodiac Signs - April 21, 2017
- 7 Symptoms Of Ovarian Cancer You Should Not Ignore - April 21, 2017
- 20 Bollywood Quotes On Love – Then And Now - April 13, 2017
- Guess The Countries Where Babies Cry The Most - April 10, 2017
- Here's Why Baby Boys Should Be Allowed To Cry - April 6, 2017
- 7 Things A Wife Secretly Fears About Her Husband - April 6, 2017
- Here’s Why You Must Not Judge Other Moms - April 3, 2017