Daughters are supportive, caring, tenacious, and affectionate. Appreciating them can boost their confidence. Hence, we bring a collection of inspirational daughter quotes for you. They are the princesses of the house and face different challenges every day. Also, they are strong and bring joy to their parents’ lives. But, at times, they may need some wise and encouraging words to overcome their battles and fulfill their dreams. So, cheer up your daughter when she is low and push her to give her best by sharing some motivational quotes from this post.
Inspirational Quotes For Daughters
Motivate and prepare your daughter for all the hurdles, triumphs, and possibilities she has to face head-on in life with these inspirational quotes for daughters.
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde.
- “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.” – William W. Purkey.
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe.
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein.
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go..” – Dr. Seuss.
- “This life is what you make it. No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes. It’s a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you’re going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends – they’ll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything – they’re your true best friends. Don’t let go of them. Also, remember, sisters, make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they’ll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them – actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can’t give up because if you give up, you’ll never find your soulmate. You’ll never find that half who makes you whole, and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe.
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw.
- “Listen to the mustn’ts, child. Listen to the don’ts. Listen to the shouldn’ts, the impossibles, the won’ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me… Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” – Shel Silverstein.
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller.
- “Always be a first-rate version of YOURSELF, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland.
- “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard M. Baruch.
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.” – Neil Gaiman.
- “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett.
- “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. Do not complain. Make every effort to change things you do not like. If you cannot make a change, change the way you have been thinking. You might find a new solution.” – Maya Angelou.
- “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” – Roy T. Bennett.
- “Well-behaved women seldom make history.” – Laurel Thatcher Ulrich.
- “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Inspirational Quotes From Parents To Daughters
The bond that a mother and father share with their daughter is truly special. Most of the time, parents are the pillars of strength for daughters. So show your love and support with these inspirational quotes from parents to daughters.
- “I desire to have a life filled with positive energy and satisfaction of living authentically in my purpose. That’s what I also want for my daughter, and that is what I want for you.” – Keya Briscoe.
- “Remember kid there’s heroes, and there’s legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die, follow your heart, kid, and you’ll never go wrong.” – The Babe.
- “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.” – Laurel Atherton.
- “Fly free, my daughter. Be what I could never be and leave the cage forever.” — Nalini Singh.
- “And the moon said to me — my darling daughter, you do not have to be whole in order to shine.” — Nichole McElhaney.
- “Humility is service to others. I have taught my daughter, to the best of my ability, to be humble. I know I can attract more positive people in my life when I am positive.” – Cathy Shaffer
- “What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, wherever that might be, and if there was space for me as well, I would, indeed, have reaped what I had tried to sow.” – Helen Claes.
- “Daughters can sometimes be too serious, teach them to laugh and not take life too seriously.” – Catherine Pulsifer.
- “I hope that my daughter grows up empowered and doesn’t define herself by the way she looks but by qualities that make her an intelligent, strong, and responsible woman.” – Isaiah Mustafa.
- “The greatest gift and honor… is having you for a daughter.” – Fa Zhou, Mulan.
- “You must be imaginative, strong-hearted. You must try things that may not work, and you must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” – Gusteau, Ratatouille.
- “You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh.
- “You mean more to me than anyone in this world.” – Peter Pan.
- “The seaweed is always greener in somebody else’s lake.” – Sebastian, The Little Mermaid.
- “I will let my daughter do whatever her heart I will support her and guide her and give her all the knowledge that I have because I want her to succeed in whatever she loves.” -The Miz.
Encouraging Words For Daughters
Check out this collection of encouraging words for daughters that will light up your daughters’ spirits.
- “Do, or do not. There is no ‘try'” -Yoda.
- “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it or learn from it.” – Rafiki.
- “Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.” – Heath Ledger.
- “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.”– Dumbo.
- “Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something, not even me. Alright? You dream you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.” – Chris Gardner.
- “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.” -Dead Poets Society.
- “When you decide to be something, you can be it.” – The Departed.
- “Everything is possible, even the impossible.” – Mary Poppins Returns.
- “Let’s just allow ourselves to be whatever it is we are.” – Garden State.
- “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?” – What a Girl
- “Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.” – Game of Thrones.
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln.
- “Always do what you are afraid to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey.
- “You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.” – Good Will Hunting.
Motivational Quotes For Daughters
Here are some inspiring quotes for daughters to encourage and motivate them to keep going in the face of adversity.
- “You’ve got this. Most of the time, the challenges you face are those you were already built to handle.” – Gladiator.
- “When you get a different vantage point, it changes your perspective … It allows you to see things you should have seen a long time ago.” – First Man.
- “Keep Going. Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.” – Roy T. Bennett.
- “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” – Joseph Kennedy.
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- “It’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out clearer.” – The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
- “No. Don’t give up hope just yet. It’s the last thing to go. When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.” – Pittacus Lore.
- “Rise and rise again until lambs become lions.” – Robin Hood.
- “Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering ‘I will try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher.
- “It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.” – Fight Club.
- “Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they’re lost forever.” – Professor X.
- “There should be no boundaries to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. While there’s life, there is hope.” – Stephen Hawking.
- “When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming!” – Dory.
- “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill.
- “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard.
Sometimes, all we need is a little reminder that our potential is endless, and we can achieve whatever we set our eyes on. Whether your daughter is having a bad day or just needs some inspiration, share these inspirational quotes about daughters to help them soar high and reach for the sky.