- 10 Wonderful Music Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 10 Colorful Guitar Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Family Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Rain Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 10 Colorful Rainbow Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
Music is divine as it is not bound by language. This is the reason why music can be understood and appreciated even by small kids. When children are first taught rhymes, they remember the music even if they don’t understand the words. So, providing some music lessons to your child is a great way to enhance her senses and boost the development of brain.
These music notes coloring sheets will make kids familiar with the concept of music. It will also make it easy to grasp the notes once they start learning about them.
Variety Of Music Notes Coloring Pages:
There are a range of notes to explore in music. Here are few:
- The pages can be based on individual notes or a group of notes.
- With the notes, kids can also learn alphabets.
- These pages can be given to kids before they take on a proper music lesson, so that they know the names of the notes.
- Having various instruments along with the notes enhances their appeal and also encourages kids to try these instruments during music lessons.
Top 10 Music Notes Coloring Pages For Kids:
Here are some interesting music note coloring pages that your little Mozart will enjoy:
1. Sound Of Music:
This image has quite some notes playing in harmony. The G clef, eighth note, beamed note and dotted note are all present. You can teach about these different notes as your kid fills in the colors.
2. Smiling Eighth Note:
Kids will find this really interesting to color. The eighth note is here and it has a smiley face. Along with the note, its name is also written, which your kid can learn and practice to write.
[ Read: Peace Sign Coloring Pages ]
3. Music In The Air:
Here are some notes floating in the air. There are some instruments along with the notes. Teach your kid about the instrument while he or she colors it.
4. Quarter Note:
It’s turn for the quarter note to get expressive. The quarter note is alone here and is looking up from the image with wide eyes. Once the image is colored, ask your kid to learn and spell the name of the note.
[ Read: Family Coloring Pages ]
5. The Fat Singer:
Meet the singer with the high notes. A person is holding a book and singing from it, with notes emanating loudly. It’s a fun filled picture; especially the open mouth of the person is hilarious.
6. Lively Guitar:
The singing guitar is producing a range of notes. The funny face of the electric guitar will attract your kid. Give them a toy guitar to start with, which they can play after they color this one.
[ Read: Music Coloring Pages ]
7. Clef In Treble:
This image shows the treble clef. It is good for controlled coloring practice. Teach your kid about the note and have him or her learn the name from the picture.
8. The Happy Piano:
Here is another instrument to greet your kid. The picture shows a large piano, with a smiling face and popping eyes. It seems to be dancing to the tunes. Tell your kid to identify the instrument.
[ Read: Toy Story Coloring Pages ]
9. Trumpets Playing:
Teach your kids about another instrument, the trumpet. This page shows the trumpet playing and various notes surrounding it. You can make the coloring activity engaging by playing a small trumpet to get your kid familiar with the sound.
[ Read: Rainbow Coloring Pages ]
10. Choir Singing The Notes:
This picture will give a lot of chance to your kid to be creative while coloring. The children in the choir, their dresses and shoes can be colored innovatively by your kid. Inspire children to form a group of their own and try singing some simple songs or rhymes.
[ Read: Looney Tunes Coloring Pages ]
If you work in sync with your kid while he or she colors, then this exercise will be beneficial for instilling a sense of music in them. Teach your kid about notes and instruments.
Now you can share these free printable music notes coloring pages today, and watch your kids light up with excitement. Let us know how your kid enjoy our music notes coloring pages online by commenting below:
Latest posts by needhi gandhi (see all)
- 10 Best John Deere Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color - November 19, 2014
- 4 Stages of Intellectual Development In Children - November 5, 2014
- Top 25 Cowboy Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones - October 13, 2014
- Top 25 'Nightmare Before Christmas' Coloring Pages for Your Little Ones - October 8, 2014
- Top 25 Moshi Monsters Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones - October 8, 2014
- 10 Best Chameleon Coloring Pages For Your Toddler - October 8, 2014
- Top 10 Farm Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Color - October 7, 2014
- Top 10 Letter ‘X’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color - October 7, 2014
- Top 25 Power Rangers Megaforce Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones - October 6, 2014
- 10 Best Winx Club Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones - October 1, 2014