- 25 Cute Chota Bheem Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 10 Garfield Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 20 Scooby Doo Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 10 Best Simpsons Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
We recited it as little kids; we now narrate to the children, and schools teach your kids to sing it. We’re talking about the classic rhyme “Jack and Jill’. Kids love nursery rhymes, especially “Jack and Jill”. It is this love and fondness that have allowed it to survive for hundreds of years. So, here are some “Jack and Jill” themed coloring pages that will make your preschooler fall in love with this rhyme.
Popular Jack And Jill Coloring Pages:
1. The Poem:
This coloring page features the rhyme along with the images of Jack and Jill. Both Jack and Jill are looking extremely cute holding the bucket. It’s a great coloring page to help your preschooler memorize half of the rhyme without much pestering. The rhyme “Jack and Jill” dates back to the 18th century and exists in several variations. But we love the original one the most.
2. Jack And Jill Going To Fetch Water:
Here’s another Jack and Jill coloring page showing Jack and Jill going to fetch water. Unlike the first image, where Jack and Jill are dressed in elegant dresses, the duo here is dressed as ordinary peasants. Tell your kid to add some cool and fresh colors to bring this adorable scene to life.
[ Read: Caillou Coloring Pages ]
3. Music Notes:
Do you have a music lover at home? If yes, then you could present her with this Jack and Jill coloring page featuring the music notes of the rhyme. This way, your kid can memorize the poem while playing its notes on the piano. It will make a refreshing change for her.
4. A Detailed Coloring Page Of Jack And Jill:
Here’s another coloring page featuring the rhyme. Did you know that a second verse was added to the rhyme of months of its publication? It has now become a part of the nursery rhyme. Here’s the second verse-
- Up Jack got and home did trot.
- As fast as he could caper.
- And went to bed and bound his head
- With vinegar and brown paper.
5. Help Jack And Jill Find Their Way:
Here’s an interesting Jack and Jill coloring sheets for the little learner in your house. Both Jack and Jill have forgotten the way to the well. Can your kid find the way to the well? He just has to draw lines on the path until he finds the one that goes up the hill to the well. Reward your kid with a cupcake or candy if he gets through the maze successfully.
[ Read: Tom And Jerry Coloring Pages ]
6. Jack And Jill:
Here’s a cute picture and Jack and Jill all set to fetch a pail of water. The rhyme “Jack and Jill” has been given a plenty of meaning, one of the most accurate was about Jack was Louis XVI, the King of France and Jill was his wife, Queen Antoinette. The Queen of France was a ruthless woman and did nothing for the poor and needy. It is believed that the rhyme is about the execution of the king and queen of France.
7. The Tumble:
As you can see in the coloring page, Jack is tumbling down the hill with his broken crown. It is believed that the hill represented the steps to the guillotine. Jack or King Louis was the first one to be beheaded followed by the queen. We can’t vouch for it, but it just gave an entirely different meaning to the rhyme.
8. Guess The Kids:
Here is another interesting worksheet for preschoolers. Tell your tot to examine the coloring page carefully. He then has to circle who are the kids in the coloring page. Tell him to ignore the wrong answers or circle the correct answer. After playing the guessing game, you can allow your kid to color the diagram any way he likes.
[ Read: Humpty Dumpty Coloring Pages ]
9. Tumbling Down:
Here’s another coloring image depicting Jack and Jill’s tumble down the hill. It Is quite a simple image and there’s isn’t any hidden meaning in it as well. The diagram is not even finely detailed, so the little hands of your toddler will not face any difficulty while decorating the picture. Just ensure that they color the background as well.
10. Jack And Jill Climbing:
This “Jack and Jill” coloring page is ideal for second graders. It is guaranteed to make your kids smile after a hard day at school. You can even make your darling perform the nursery rhyme after he/she has finished coloring the images.
Our “Jack And Jill” coloring pages will encourage your little one to think of simple sounds and sight words in the rhyme while indulging in his favorite pastime. It will also build his artistic ability and phonemic awareness. Which is the most favorite nursery rhyme of your child? Share with the other mommies by commenting below.
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- 200 Most Attractive And Hot Guy Names That Women Love - August 23, 2017
- 50 Latest Mormon Baby Names For Boys And Girls With Meanings - May 19, 2017
- 15 Major Festivals Of India Your Kid Should Know - September 15, 2016
- 107 Festive Themed Christmas Baby Names For Boys And Girls - September 8, 2016
- 40 Valentine's Day Inspired Baby Names For Boys And Girls - May 31, 2016
- Top 25 Unicorn Coloring Pages For Toddlers - May 23, 2016
- 83 Popular Gender Neutral Or Unisex Baby Names - May 17, 2016
- 50 Terrific Baby Boy and Girl Names That Mean Angel - May 16, 2016
- List Of 20 Best Schools In Jaipur - May 16, 2016
- 15 Top And Best Schools In Surat City - May 12, 2016