Think of baby care products, and you think of Johnson & Johnson.
That’s how popular the brand of baby care products is. Most of us may have used Johnson’s products as babies, and moms today also use them for their babies.
With time, the range of products offered by Johnson & Johnson has evolved. The products are made with much more care, using ingredients that are safe for babies.
MomJunction shares with you the 11 best Johnson & Johnson baby products that gently nourish the baby’s skin and hair.
1. Johnson’s Baby Shampoo
Buy Johnson’s Baby Shampoo @ www.amazon.com
A shampoo formulated for gently cleansing the fine hair on a baby’s scalp.
- Lathers well and rinses easily, leaving your baby’s hair shiny and with a pleasant smell.
- Comes with the time-tested No More Tears® formula, which prevents irritation on contact with the eyes.
- Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested. Hypoallergenic formula.
- Several ingredients are derived from natural sources.
- Does not contain chemicals such as parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes.
- Available in four sizes: 1.69fl.oz (50ml), 6.76fl.oz (200ml), 13.53fl.oz (400ml), and 20.3fl.oz (600ml).
2. Johnson’s Baby Lotion
Buy Johnson’s baby lotion @ www.amazon.com
Say goodbye to cracks on the skin with this baby lotion, which moisturizes the baby’s skin and keeps it healthy.
- This skin lotion for babies has coconut oil, a natural ingredient, as its base.
- Skin stays hydrated and nourished for 24 hours.
- Dermatologist-tested, gentle formula that is mild on the baby’s delicate skin.
- Most ingredients are derived from natural sources.
- Available in four sizes: 1.69fl.oz (50ml), 10.14fl.oz (300mL), 16.9fl.oz (500mL) and 27.1fl.oz (800ml).
3. Johnson’s No More Tangles® Detangling Shampoo
Buy Johnson’s No More Tangles® Detangling Shampoo @ www.amazon.com
Is your baby’s hair usually tangled? This shampoo helps ease those tangles and make the hair more manageable.
- It is specially-formulated for tangled baby hair that can break easily on combing. The shampoo smooths out the curls and stubborn knots, thus making combing easier.
- No risk of breakage, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes.
- Pediatrician-tested and hypoallergenic formula with naturally derived ingredients.
- Uses the time-tested, gentle No More Tears® formula that prevents irritation of eyes. Never harsh on baby’s hair and scalp.
- Available in two sizes: 20.3fl.oz (600ml) and 13.53fl.oz (400ml).
4. Johnson’s Bedtime Bath
Buy Johnson’s Bedtime Bath @ www.amazon.com
A good bedtime bath can relax a child and help them feel cozy and ready for the night’s sleep.
- A bedtime bath soap with relaxing and soothing aromas that can calm the child and help them sleep better.
- The bath soap can be a part of the 3-step bedtime routine: a warm bath, gentle massage, and quiet time. The 3-step routine is clinically-proven to allow a baby to fall asleep faster while also making them stay asleep for longer.
- Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested with a hypoallergenic formula, which is mild on the baby’s skin.
- Contains the No More Tears® formula, ideal for babies.
- Free from chemicals such as parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes. Most ingredients are derived from natural sources.
- Available in two sizes: 13.6fl.oz (400ml), and 27.1fl.oz (800ml)
5. Johnson’s Baby Oil
Buy Johnson’s Baby Oil @ www.amazon.com
A massage always works wonders at soothing a cranky baby. This baby oil is perfect for such massages.
- Pure mineral oil that locks ten times more moisture on wet skin than a lotion can do on dry skin.
- Leaves your baby’s skin smooth as silk and protects from dryness.
- A hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested product that is always gentle on the baby’s skin.
- The mildness is clinically proven, and the oil works well even for babies with delicate skin.
- Free of chemicals such as phthalates and parabens. Does not contain dyes.
- Available in three sizes 3fl.oz (89ml), 14fl.oz (414ml), and 20fl.oz (591ml).
6. Johnson’s Shea & Cocoa Butter Oil Gel
Buy Johnson’s Shea & Cocoa Butter Oil Gel @ www.amazon.com
If you are looking for an easy-to-apply, moisturizing baby gel, then this product fits the bill perfectly.
- A mix of mineral oil, shea and cocoa butter provides adequate moisture for your infant’s delicate skin.
- The gel is formulated to be less messy on your hands but absorbs quickly and completely into the baby’s skin.
- A dermatologist-tested product with a hypoallergenic formula that is clinically proven to be mild.
- Gentle enough to be suitable for infants with delicate skin.
- Comes in an easy-to-dispense pack of 6.5fl.oz (192ml).
7. Johnson’s CottonTouch Newborn Wash & Shampoo
Buy Johnson’s CottonTouch Newborn Wash & Shampoo @ www.amazon.com
Did you know that a newborn’s skin is 30% thinner than that of an older infant? This Johnson bathing soap is made for that delicate newborn skin.
- Gentle care, in the form of real cotton, blended into this bathing soap and hair shampoo combo.
- Rinses and cleans but leaves no residue. Leaves the newborn’s skin clean, soft, and smooth to touch.
- Hypoallergenic and pH-balanced formula especially for the newborn baby’s sensitive skin.
- Free of chemicals such as dyes, parabens, phthalates, and sulfates. Contains several naturally-derived ingredients.
- Available in four sizes viz. 13.6fl.oz (400ml), 27.1fl.oz (800ml), 1.69fl.oz (50ml), and 6.76fl.oz (200ml).
8. Johnson’s Hand and Face Wipes
Buy Johnson’s Hand and Face Wipes @ www.amazon.com
Works great for infants that just began to eat with on their own and babies who drool.
- Soft disposable tissue wipes made with materials that allow removal of 95% of dirt and bacteria from the surface of the skin.
- Made with the famous No More Tears® formula. It means it is safe to use even around the baby’s eyes.
- Free of alcohol and made from several naturally-derived ingredients. Removes germs gently.
- Available in compact packets of 15 and 25 cleaning tissues.
9. Johnson’s Baby Powder
Buy Johnson’s Baby Powder @ www.amazon.com
This is the classic J&J product trusted by generations of moms for the best care of their babies.
- Keeps the baby’s skin dry, soft, and comfortable all the while. Also helps reduce friction.
- The soft talc is gentle even on the most delicate baby skin. The clean and classic scent brings a soothing appeal.
- Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic formula. Contains naturally derived talcum powder.
- Available in five sizes: 1.5oz (42ml), 4oz (113ml), 9oz (255ml), 15oz (425ml), and 22oz (623ml).
10. Johnson’s Head-To-Toe Lotion
Buy Johnson’s Head-To-Toe Lotion @ www.amazon.com
A complete product for your child’s moisturizing needs; safe for use on any part of the infant’s body.
- Made for the delicate and sensitive skin of a newborn. Protects the natural skin barriers while also adding moisture to the skin.
- Clinically proven mildness. Protects and prevents dryness of infant skin, which loses moisture twice as fast as the skin of adults.
- Tested by pediatricians and dermatologists. Gentle on skin and never harsh.
- Hypoallergenic, pH-balanced formula for newborn’s delicate skin. Does not contain phthalates, parabens, and dyes.
- Comes in four sizes: 27.1fl.oz (800ml), 16.9fl.oz (500ml), 10.14fl.oz (300ml), and 1.69fl.oz (50ml).
11. Johnson’s Baby Bubble Bath
Buy Johnson’s Baby Bubble Bath @ www.amazon.com
Babies love bubble baths! Make it safe and gentle with J&J baby bubble bath soap.
- This liquid bath soap, made with Johnson’s No More Tears® formula, provides a safe and fun way of bathing.
- Soap cleanses the skin and also protects the natural moisture barrier, thus making this bubble bath both fun and practical.
- Gentle enough to be used for bathing the baby once in a day. Made from several naturally-derived ingredients.
- Made with a hypoallergenic formula that is dermatologically-tested. Free of chemicals such as phthalates, sulfates, dyes, and parabens.
- Available in two sizes of 27.1fl.oz (800ml) and 16.9fl.oz (500ml).
i. MomJunction may earn a commission when products are purchased through affiliate links given in the article.
ii. This post is purely informational, and MomJunction recommends you to do thorough research and use your sense of judgment while buying any products.
These are some of the best Johnson & Johnson’s products providing the best care for your baby. Packed with natural ingredients, J&J products certainly have been the leading choice of moms for almost a century.
Did you pick any Johnson & Johnson products for your baby? Tells us which ones and why you chose them.
Latest posts by Rohit Garoo (see all)
- 51 Interesting Facts About Dolphins - January 21, 2019
- 21 Best Baby Laundry Detergents To Buy In 2019 - January 21, 2019
- Baby's Chapped Lips: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention - January 21, 2019
- 25 Best Baby Dolls For Your Little One - December 31, 2018
- Macrocephaly In Babies: Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment - December 31, 2018
- What Is A Baby's Soft Spot And How To Take Care Of It? - December 31, 2018
- Why Does A Baby Cry After Feeding And how To Deal With It? - December 31, 2018
- Is It Safe To Have Adderall When Breastfeeding? - December 31, 2018
- What Causes Tingling In Breasts And How To Deal With It? - December 31, 2018
- Can You Have Pepto Bismol When Breastfeeding? - December 31, 2018