If you feel your romantic life is turning stale and you need some humor in it, our list of love jokes can come to your rescue. Sharing some random jokes with your partner or spouse over text or in-person can make them laugh and enliven the spirits of your relationship. Also, when you enjoy and have fun together by pulling each other’s legs and cracking jokes, your arguments can get resolved in a jiffy.
So, keep reading our post for some flirtatious one-liners, marriage jokes, and other funny romantic stuff that you would love to share with your significant other and tickle them.
Jokes About Love
Here are some jokes about love to accelerate your romance. Ping your sweetheart and give them a surprise by sharing a crazy joke.
- Do you have a date for Valentine’s Day? Yes, it is February 14th.
- What did one boat say to the other? Are you up for a little row-mance?
- What’s the difference between love and marriage? Love is blind. Marriage is an eye-opener.
- You’re like a dictionary; you add meaning to my life.
- I like to show my girlfriend who’s the boss in our house. I do this by holding a mirror up to her face.
- I was in the shop looking for a jacket to buy a present for my girlfriend. I couldn’t decide which one to get, so I asked the salesman, “If you were buying a jacket for your girlfriend, which one would you get? He said, “A bulletproof one. I’m married.”
- What happens when you fall in love with a chef? You get buttered up.
- Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
- What do you call two cupids who fall in love? A match made in heaven.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. If you were a Pokemon, I’d choose you.
- Why did the lion break up with his girlfriend? Because she was a cheetah.
- How to get a farm girlfriend, like you? Ride a tractor.
- Why did a food-holic woman married a chef? So he can cook all her favorite dishes at home.
- What happened when the candle went dating? It found the perfect match.
- Do you love me? There are 101 reasons why I love you, shall I describe?
- What do you say to your single friends on Valentine’s Day? Happy Independence Day!
- A couple are on a date at a fancy restaurant. The woman tells the man to say something to her that will get her heart racing. He replies, “I forgot my wallet.”
- There were two antennas who met on a roof, they fell in love and decided to get married. The ceremony was nothing fancy, but you could tell that they had a strong connection.
- Love is when I walk to the other side of the classroom to sharpen my pen just so I can see her. And then I realize that I am holding a pen.
- If loving you is a crime, I’d be ready to serve a life sentence but the jail must be in your heart.
- My girlfriend told me she was leaving me because I keep pretending to be a Transformer. I said, “No, wait! I can change.”
- My girlfriend is always stealing my t-shirts and sweaters… But if I take one of her dresses, she says, “we need to talk.”
- I realized why they say “love is blind”, because you shine too bright.
- If Shakespeare had made me Romeo, and you, my Juliet, I would have refused to die at the end of the script, I’d rather end it with you “Happily Ever After.”
- Confucius says,‘Love one another.’ If it doesn’t work, just interchange the last two words.
- I used to date a girl that reported the weather. We’d have a stormy relationship.
- My prince is not coming on a white horse. He’s riding a van, and definitely lost.
- Definition of Honeymoon: a man’s last holiday before he starts working for a new boss.
- I broke up with my girlfriend at a restaurant. She started crying. Everyone thought I proposed to her so they started clapping.
- Real astronomers are in our family. First, mother who showed the moon in childhood. Second, father who used to show the whole universe in one scolding. Third, wife who shows stars during the day. This NASA is just confusion.
- More or less, every husband is like a movie; produced by mother and directed by wife!
- How the word “Wife” was invented? They took the first two and last two letters of “Wildlife”!
- Two golden rules of a happy marriage: 1. The wife is always right. 2. When you feel she is wrong, read rule number 1 again.
- I was a dude before marrying. Banta: And what are you now? Santa: Now I’m subdued!
- Lady secretary: Sir, It’s your wife’s call. She wants to kiss you on the phone. Boss: I am busy. U may take the message and pass it on to me, later.
‘I Love You’ Jokes
Say three magical words in a funny style. Tell your partner about your deep love, but first make them laugh crazy. Go share a special ‘I love you’ joke with your special one.
- What did one light bulb say to the other? I love you watts and watts.
- Why shouldn’t you fall in love with a pastry chef? He’ll dessert you.
- What do you call two birds in love? Tweet-hearts!
- What did one volcano say to the other volcano? I lava you.
- What did one raspberry say to the other? I love you berry much.
- Let’s commit the perfect crime together. I’ll steal your heart and you can steal mine.
- Hey girl, your smile reminds me of McDonalds, because I’m loving it!
- How did the telephone propose to its girlfriend? It gave a ring.
- I said, “I love you so much. I could never live without you.” My girlfriend giggled and asked, “Is that you talking or the beer?” I said, “It’s me talking to the beer.”
- Why do painters always fall for their models? Because they love them with all of their art.
- What did one watermelon say to the other? You’re one in a melon!
- Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas? I love you so much.
- You can fall from the sky and you can fall from a tree, but the best way for you to fall is to fall in love with me.
- What did the astronaut’s girlfriend say to him when he proposed in outer-space? “I can’t breathe!”
- What do you call two ants sharing a slice of pizza in Italy? Romance.
- I love you more today than I did yesterday. But that’s because yesterday I was really mad at you.
- I’m still clueless in deciding who the real copycat is, between you and the rainbow; you’re glowingly beautiful, dear.
- A successful marriage is based on give and take: It starts with money, gifts, dresses, and then goes with advices, lectures, and tensions!
- Husband and wife had a fight. Wife called mom: He fought with me again, I am coming to home. Mom: No dear, he must pay for his mistake, I am coming to stay with you at your home.
- Do you want to know why I plan on no longer using Google anymore? Because after all this time that I have spent searching, I have found the love of my life and it is you.
- Funny equality law: The time taken by a wife when she says I will be ready in 5 minutes to go outside is exactly equal to the time taken by a husband when he says “I will be home in 5 minutes.
- Funny quote written on a husband’s t-shirt: If all are devils, my wife is the queen of them.
- Roses are red
Violets are blue
Love never crossed my mind
Until I came across you.
- If I met you as a space traveler, the only gravitational force that would keep me on the surface of the moon would have been your smile radiating from the earth. Keep smiling, darling!
- There are only two kinds of people I know; the lover and the loved, and you happen to have acted both persons to me.
Short Love Jokes
Love has different flavors of taste. Try all flavors in these short love jokes listed below. Some jokes are really tangy and spicy, scroll down to check them.
- I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together.
- If you were a potato, you’d be a sweet one.
- We’re not socks. But I think we’d make a great pair.
- Love is in the air? What about the Oxygen!
- You are like my asthma. You just take my breath away.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, you are the only 1 for me.
- Just went on a date with a welder. Man, the sparks were flying!
- If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
- If your wife laughs at your funny jokes. It means you either have a good joke or a good wife!
- My wife is so sweet, every day she asks me what I want to have for dinner and then tells me to get it packed on the way back home!
- Arguing with a woman is like getting arrested. Everything you say will be used against you!
- I know it is going to sound cheesy, but I think you’re the gratest.
- I just saw two zombies on a date. And they say romance is dead.
- Make love, not war, and If you want both… Get married.!
- I’m in a long distance relationship. My girlfriend is in the future.
- I must be a snowflake because I’ve fallen for you.
- I’m so glad to have your beards right above my head whenever I’m wrapped in your arms, they give me an opportunity to tender a garden so close to me.
- Is your name WI-FI because I’m sensing a strong connection?
- If a woman is cold as a fish, a man has to be as patient as a fisherman.
- Are you a florist? Because ever since I met you, my life has been rosy.
- My girlfriend isn’t talking to me. She said I ruined her birthday. I’m not sure how. I didn’t even know it was her birthday.
- My girlfriend left a note on my PS4 today. My heart stopped beating because it said: “This isn’t working.” Imagine my relief when I turned it on and it worked just fine.
- What is the true purpose of Valentine’s Day? To remind single people they are single.
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and me together.
- What happened when the two vampires went on a blind date? It was love at first bite.
Random Love Jokes
Bring some witty feelings in your serious relationship. Make your adorable partner laugh out loud with the interesting and funny jokes about love.
- You are like dandruff because I just can’t get you out of my head no matter how hard I try.
- Why should you never break up with a goalie? Because he is a keeper.
- Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?
- What did the snake say to his girlfriend? Give me a little hiss.
- Why did the banker break up with his girlfriend? He was losing interest.
- Did you hear about the notebook who married the pencil? She finally found Mr. Write.
- What do you get when you kiss a dragon? Burnt lips.
- And in her smile I see something tastier than the grilled burger.
- I always wanted to marry an Archeologist. The older I would get, the more interested she would become!
- This man was really lonely, so he posted an ad on a popular website. The ad said, simply: “Wife wanted.” He was surprised the next morning to find he had over a hundred replies in his inbox. Unfortunately, they all said the same thing: “You can have mine.”
- Ever since I met you, I started sleeping on the cloud with the sun, moon, and the stars as my gist partner every night, you know what, they love hearing a lot about you.
- I got lost in your eyes. But I also get lost in most department stores, so I wouldn’t read too much into it.
- What did the guy with the broken leg say to his nurse? I got a crush on you!
- My boyfriend and I met on the internet. My mother asked him what line he used on me and my boyfriend replied, “I just used a modem.”
- Wife: “In my dream, I saw you in a jewelry store and you bought me a diamond ring.”
Husband: “I had the same dream and I saw your dad paying the bill.”
- Wife: “How would you describe me?”
Wife: “What does that mean?”
Husband: “Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot.”
Wife: “Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?”
Husband: “I’m just kidding!”
- Me: Would you like to be the sun in my life?
Her: Awww… Yes!!
Me: Good then stay 92.96 million miles away from me
- Women are like telephones. They love to be held. They love to be talked to. But, if you press the wrong button, you’re disconnected.
- After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, “You know, I was a fool when I married you.” She replied, “Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn’t notice.”
- My girlfriend asked me to pass her the Chapstick and I accidentally passed her the Glue Stick! She still hasn’t talked to me!
- This girl on Tinder asked me why I have an unlit cigarette in my picture… I told her I’m just looking for matches.
- I have never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they don’t listen, they don’t come in when you call, they like to stay out all night, and when they’re home they like to be left alone and sleep. In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat.
Sharing jokes with someone special makes the relationship filled with fun and happiness. Never let your partner feel bored with random romance. Sometimes, try to make love a surprising experience. Make your honey-bunny laugh out loudly and let their stress go away in a minute. Share a joke instantly as a message to rain clouds of laughter.