“In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” -Khalil Gibran
To enjoy a hilarious time with your best mates, our list of amusing gigs and senseless jokes to tell your friends can be kept handy. Imagine a lazy day with friends around, cracking the silliest jokes, pulling each other’s legs, and laughing your heart out. Wouldn’t that be a stress-busting hangout session? We bring you a collection of jokes that includes one-liners, testable jokes, contemporary ones, and some random ones – share them with your buddies and create hysterical memories for life.
101 Hilarious And Funny Jokes To Tell Your Friends
Scroll through some interesting, corny, and dumb jokes to tell your friends and enjoy a great laughing session with each other.
Good Jokes To Tell Your Friends
- Did you know that best friends would not mind if your place is clean. All they need is beer.
- You may share all your secrets with me. They can be safe with my friends.
- While I was wondering how the ball was turning bigger in size, my friend hit me with it.
- Do you consider me your friend? Then be ready to pick my call 100 times a day.
- Yes buddy, I am ready to take a bullet from you. But only if you give me 1000 dollars.
- What if I say that potatoes can quarrel as they cannot see eye to eye.
- My boyfriend wanted a holiday so I sat home.
- My best friend is like pepperoni on pizza. Nevermind, it sounds right to me.
- Did you know that friends who like to work on algebra are called algebros?
- My friend got all cut. What? Yeah, he’s gone bald.
- Why do birds fly? That’s because it is easier than walking.
- Zero praised eight that it has got a stylish belt.
- You can be my friend as you match my level of craziness.
- Can you fix broken tomatoes? Yes, make them into a paste.
- My boyfriend and I laughed at how happy we were. But I ended up laughing more.
- What does the plant drink? Ha ha. Root beer.
- Ocean and shore cannot talk, it can just wave.
- Art is the favorite subject of a pirate.
- Bumble gum is a favorite food of bumble bees.
- I don’t use soap as I’m super clean now.
- Did you know cows love movies?
- Here’s a tip for ladies. If your boyfriend doesn’t compliment you, then let the man-go.
- Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.” -Margaret Walker
- My best friend is a squirrel. He keeps driving me nuts.
- I went to the doctor as I broke my arm in two places. He told me I shouldn’t have gone to those places.
- Did you know that bananas love slippers? Yes, it does.
- I have a stupid friend. How? She never minds walking with me in public.
- ‘You look flushed!’ Said one toilet to the other.
- The celery of the gardener was too low, hence he left.
- “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” -Laurence J. Peter
Dumb Jokes To Tell Your Friends
- You can never listen to a construction joke as it is always ‘work in progress.’
- What bottoms do clouds wear? Umm, thunderpants!
- The towel keeps asking if its job is to dry people or get wet.
- My friend ate a clock. She said it was time-consuming.
- Good news to share. I got a negative in my IQ test.
- Somebody told me to taste happiness after getting married. It’s been 10 years, and I haven’t tasted it yet.
- What is the difference between in-law and outlaw? Well, the latter is welcomed.
- Dessert is the last sweet that you have as your marriage begins.
- “People say ‘Bill, are you an optimist?’ And I say, ‘I hope so.’” –Bill Bailey
- “You know you’re working class when your TV is bigger than your bookcase.” – Rob Beckett
- “Life is like a box of chocolates. It doesn’t last long if you’re fat.” – Joe Lycett
- The legend says money speaks. Mine only says ‘bye.’
- My husband says I cannot make decisions. I saw him and said, ‘You are right.’
- I had been to an emotional wedding. Why? Even the wedding cake was in tiers.
- Tell me the antonym or irony? Umm, wrinkly!
- Did you see the tomato blushing? Well, yes. It was because it saw the salad dressing.
- The teddy was so stuffed that it did not eat the food.
- Every math book is sad as it is filled with too many problems.
- What is the nickname of a rich elf? It is welfy!
- Did you know mummies enjoy wrap music?
Mean Jokes For Kids
- My wife asked me to put her shoes on. I said, ‘they won’t fit me.’
- What is the nickname of a fish without an eye? Fish!
- What is the name of a bear without teeth? Umm, is it a gummy bear? Yes!
- What is green in color but has wheels? Grass! How? Well, the second part is a lie.
- Why is the sky so red? It is not! It is, in my imagination.
- My broom was late. Because it over-swept last night.
- What is Minnie Mouse’s favorite car? It’s a Minnie van.
- How long were you in the hospital? No, I was of the same size.
- She sent the picture to the prison. Why? Because it was framed.
- Lee doesn’t talk to anyone because he is lone-lee.
Jokes To Tell Friends Over Text
- My mobile phone needs glasses as it lost all the contacts.
- Mom: Can I see your report card.
Son: My friend took it away as he wanted to scare his sister.
- I have an employment joke but cannot tell you. Why? Because it doesn’t work.
- Why can’t sharks swim in pepper water? That might make them sneeze.
- Should I tell you a good knock-knock joke? Yes. Well, I’m not in a mood to open the door.
- We have been friends since ages. Is it your bad influence or mine?
- I wanted to send you a short and crisp birthday message, here it is – HBD!
- I was waiting for your birthday for months. Why? For the treat.
- I don’t think you are my best friend. All your selfies get more likes than mine.
- You are not my best friend but my brother. Why? Our laziness levels match.
Stupid Jokes To Tell Your Friends
- The scientist says you should not trust atoms. Why? Since they keep making up everything.
- The computers went dancing to the Disc-Os.
- If you are thinking of talking to giants, then don’t forget to use big words.
- Why does the witch keep teaching? Because her favorite subject is SPELLING.
- How does the sea greet? By waving.
- Which dog can perform magic? Only a Labracadabrador.
- Can February March? No. But April May!
- Who are the ancestors of snow men? Water.
- I have a friend and enemy in one. How? She eats my food.
- Trees have plenty of friends because they keep branching out.
Corny Jokes To Tell Your Friends
- Friendship is like onions, it goes on and on.
- My pet pig knows karate. Hence, I named it pork chop.
- My friend’s scarecrow received a trophy as it was outstanding.
- Planets love music. Which one? Nep-tunes
- The vampire was sick. It was in the coffin.
- Do you know what sea monsters have for lunch? Fish with ships.
- Rabbits love to travel by hareplanes.
- The mushrooms went to the doctor as it got fungi.
- Which flowers are known as best kissers? None but tu-lips.
- Who is a person with no nose and no body? Well, nobody knows.
- When can a priest become a father? When he is a father-in-law.
- What is sticky and brown? A brown stick.
- What is red and in a bottle? Red paint.
- How do you know when the computer is heated? It will vent out.
- Which vehicle has lots of flies? A truck full of garbage.
- Bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs.
- Egg’s jokes don’t land on time because they crack mid-way.
- The person who irons clothes, is called? Super hero. How? Because he is Iron man.
- Birds have the super power of sticking to each other using Vel-cro.
- Which factory always sells good products? Satis-factory.
- What keeps running but doesn’t reach the destination? A fridge.
Whether your friend is feeling low due to a breakup or your buddy needs some refreshment, read out some random jokes to tell your friends from our list and share a laugh with them. Friends are meant to cheer up each other and help you eliminate stress. So, irrespective of whether you are near your bestie or away from them, you can use some senseless jokes just to bring a smile to their face.
Infographic: Hilarious And Funny Jokes To Tell Your Friends
Telling a joke to a friend brings out a different kind of humor and laughter. No matter the joke, their reactions are always hilarious, making you feel like the greatest comedian or the worst one. So here are a few of the funniest jokes to share with your buddies.
View Profile ›